[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

http://www.topstarnews.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=677235

20191008-153758.jpg

title- WWWSK PMY, crazy beauty that stole the guy's heart. what is the relationship with psj?

20191008-153837.png

content of the article- Although they denied the 3 years dating news, their dating rumors have been constantly in the limelight.

Why do medias pay attention to ppc again these days?..being caught by paparazzi is the worst scenario..

please just let ppc be.-_-

• Like 12

I love episode 8 bts kiss scenes....

So many moments in there...:wub:

So much happiness, closeness, touches, kisses... hehe

Pics-Art-10-08-03-58-33.jpg

Just like them anticipated the sweet kiss..:P

I think JPN dvds are worth to buy people. It is not too late. There's a lot more .... way more sweet moments than korean dvds. :D 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, quietobserver said:

I love episode 8 bts kiss scenes...

i love the wedding scene BTS~ it truly looked and felt like a real wedding :wub:

failed kiss, sleepover scene, tripping hug scene, ramen scene, company trip scene, bedscene, first kiss scene, punishment kiss scene etc etc~~ arghh i loveeee all BTS in both kor and jp DVD~

PPC thank you for making me happy :heart:

• Like 8

32 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i love the wedding scene BTS~ it truly looked and felt like a real wedding :wub:

omgggggg

WEDDING~

THE BEST, MOST BEAUTIFUL WEDDING EVER!!! :love:

It did looked like a REAL wedding. omg. That group photos together, looks like guests who really came to PPC's wedding.  And PPC is just so so so beautiful together :bawling: Im so touched

:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 4
  • Love 3

15 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

That group photos together, looks like guests who really came to PPC's wedding. 

not only the group photos but the whole ambiance screamed real wedding to me~ even when they entered the hall everybody was cheering and clapping for them. and PSJ was like a real groom, caring for her, holding her hand, fix and held her long dress~ and they looked so happy, chatting and joking with staffs between takes... arghh i cant with the wedding BTS.. it’s so precious :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, ILovePPC said:

Seem like ppc sytlists meet up again :D i love their friendship :wub:

That’s why i know they are real !!! :love:

Which teams of Stylists are going to meet up more than a year after the k-drama is finished ...unless their team leaders are in VERY CLOSE CONTACT! :heart:

• Like 6