[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

7 minutes ago, Kimmiso_Minyoung said:

I believe that it's not just me who has directly sent you messages. And was blocked by her. 

I ask you, do you know her? I am thinking that you applied new soompi to protect them.

Fyi, i dont know anybody here personally. I just a fan, actually a silent fan of PPC. i saw a lot of bts pics and vids, but because i understand that we cannot posts and reposts everything, i just save everything for my personal copy, because im so inlove with PPC.

14 minutes ago, Kimmiso_Minyoung said:

I believe that it's not just me who has directly sent her messages. And was blocked by her. 

I ask you, do you know her? I am thinking that you applied new soompi to protect them.

And one more thing, i always wanted to be part of this forum but bcause im not that good in this technology i always failed in signing in. I dont know what happen but suddenly, just now, i just got signed in!!! So happy!! But, im not protecting anybody or anyone, so stop that protecting thingy, i just want to enjoy my fangirling inside me. Thank you

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Pongpong2016 said:

And one more thing, i always wanted to be part of this forum but bcause im not that good in this technology i always failed in signing in. I dont know what happen but suddenly, just now, i just got signed in!!! So happy!! But, im not protecting anybody or anyone, so stop that protecting thingy, i just want to enjoy my fangirling inside me. Thank you

Welcome to the forum! :glasses:

Feel free to share anything you want. But lets keep things happy and positive! 

1 hour ago, Kimmiso_Minyoung said:

I agree with you everything. You are clear and brave to post an PPS account name  that show bad behavior To tell them stop doing that behavio. 

I think  @larazsnow is the most disgusting and rude in IG because she never accepted her guilt and never corrected what was warned by someone. 

Thank you sist. I understand that you want to protect them, just like all of us here. But I want you to stop arguing in here because it makes this atmosphere not fun for us.  :blush:

3 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Welcome to the forum! :glasses:

Feel free to share anything you want. But lets keep things happy and positive! 

Thank you!!!! Really, im so happy!!! Im just wanted to be part of this forum and enjoy everything! Im a positive person, and im so so so inlove with PPC!

10 minutes ago, Pongpong2016 said:

Welcome to the forum sis.  :)

Have fun and continue to support ppc.  Please stop arguing here when you say that everyone here because  love and believe in ppc and time will be something to prove yourself that Why are you here? 

Oh, another thing, im so sorry if i cannot answer your personal message, but honestly, i cannot open that option above, im so sorry, i see i have 6 notifs but still dont know how to open it. Just give me some time, i will open it soon and be able to reply all of you. Im very sorry for everything, and i hope i can be part of this forum. 

1 hour ago, Pongpong2016 said:

Im very sorry for everything, and i hope i can be part of this forum. 

Welcome on board ^^ and no need to be sorry for the technical thingy, I believe everyone here all once struggled with this or that during our newbie days lol~ for me personally, I still keep my hate on that posting pic function so I only share photos/ videos from others' posts :lol:

If you're a PPS, you probably know how happy & blessful we're as a member here. And just like the others have said, let's embrace the fun & enjoy our sail, so we dont have to feel sorry at all ^^

• Like 5
  • Love 2

The atmosphere here :sweat_smile:

I'll make a full length words for everything. Literally everything. 

There's line that we should not cross when it comes about PPC, especially posting online anything related to PPC. Lets not make them look bad. And lets not make us PPS also look bad. Always think what should, and should not be done. And of cos everyone are welcome to join the fun in this forum.And dvd copyright sharing also have limit, whats not yours shall not be yours. (pls no posting online bts bed scenes:tears:. keep it for yourself).

We have many good PPS here, advicing and self-reflect on mistake and also help solving problems, which good, like we are one family. :D

Also, no need to be concern with others. And also other shippers.There's nothing to be worry. Seriously, no need :D Our PPC are the best couple on-screen and off-screen. And even now.. who knows ehemm ehemm haha.

We got plenty to enjoy, so lets not turn the joyness into fights. Im saying this for the sake of everybody. Online comments can be really ugly. Who's attacking and who's being victimise, dont bother lol. Useless fight anw. We should just keep PPC's dignity and ourselves'. Every celebrity have their own success paths. Im glad good things keep coming for PPC.

Someday destiny will show the signs (cringy:lol: lol). Lets just enjoy the ride.

Meanwhile, let see why our PPC still be love by so many people ... 

get it? ;) and of cos many more~

how many times Secretary Kim got rebroadcast? Too many haha. Love by all around the world.

Lets enjoy fun with PPC! loves!

Screenshot-20191011-000414.jpg

PPC in wedding dress.. always my fav:heart:

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

3. in ep.15 proposal kiss scene, pmy shed tears.:bawling:

After ppc saying "i love you" to each other, when ppc kissed, tears were falling from pmy's eyes...:tears:

It seems that she really into the proposal scene..:heart::wub:

Aww. I can really feel the genuine feeling here. What more if it happens in real life.. :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, Hilomilo said:

What comment? 

i think its related to Parkpark.....

17 hours ago, zashi23 said:

If you guys are referring to that account "heyjamyly". That PMY message is NOT NEW.  Althought its real.. coz it circulated before. That message was from LAST YEAR. I actually dont understand why all of a sudden she is revealing it. But whatever is the case. It is not an excuse for her to upload Dvd contents especially the intimate scenes which are clearly an infringement violation. She even reposts other accounts' IG stories that even says "Do not Repost". 

So.. if you "heyjamyly" is reading this forum. It doesnt make you a rockstar that PMY sent a message to you. We both know why she sent the message anyway.. so please just comply to rules.  In time.. those can be released I guess.. but not now. 

You're not the only account she sent a message to. But those fans doesnt feel the need to expose that PMY sent a message to them. They just treasure the fact that PMY showed her appreciation for the support.

I think PMY asked her to delete her comment.....