Quantcast
Jump to content

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, fasiou said:

Guys, have you seen that pmy sent a massage to one of the accounts that posts ppc bts?

 

If you guys are referring to that account "heyjamyly". That PMY message is NOT NEW.  Althought its real.. coz it circulated before. That message was from LAST YEAR. I actually dont understand why all of a sudden she is revealing it. But whatever is the case. It is not an excuse for her to upload Dvd contents especially the intimate scenes which are clearly an infringement violation. She even reposts other accounts' IG stories that even says "Do not Repost". 

So.. if you "heyjamyly" is reading this forum. It doesnt make you a rockstar that PMY sent a message to you. We both know why she sent the message anyway.. so please just comply to rules.  In time.. those can be released I guess.. but not now. 

 

You're not the only account she sent a message to. But those fans doesnt feel the need to expose that PMY sent a message to them. They just treasure the fact that PMY showed her appreciation for the support.

  • Like 6
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 25.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • zashi23

    2035

  • quietobserver

    1655

  • twoparkcouple

    1510

  • Matilda_Anne

    1370

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My every moment was you When I loved and also when I was in pain Even at our moment of farewell You were the whole world to me and every moment was you Without you, I don't think I can explain

I must say that I'm at awe with her Chinese. She spoke in Chinese throughout the interview. Her Chinese is really good. In one of the games, she was asked to guess PSJ's lips on a tablet that had 9 pi

I'm sorry but this is driving me insane! Anyone who is on a different ship and is reading this....   July 27: Media Reports the two are in a 3 year relationship, Same day, Agencies respond w

2 hours ago, zashi23 said:

 

If you guys are referring to that account "heyjamyly". That PMY message is NOT NEW.  Althought its real.. coz it circulated before. That message was from LAST YEAR. I actually dont understand why all of a sudden she is revealing it. But whatever is the case. It is not an excuse for her to upload Dvd contents especially the intimate scenes which are clearly an infringement violation. She even reposts other accounts' IG stories that even says "Do not Repost". 

So.. if you "heyjamyly" is reading this forum. It doesnt make you a rockstar that PMY sent a message to you. We both know why she sent the message anyway.. so please just comply to rules.  In time.. those can be released I guess.. but not now. 

 

You're not the only account she sent a message to. But those fans doesnt feel the need to expose that PMY sent a message to them. They just treasure the fact that PMY showed her appreciation for the support.

I still in wonder what her real intention of posting that:sweatingbullets:

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

 

If you guys are referring to that account "heyjamyly". That PMY message is NOT NEW.  Althought its real.. coz it circulated before. That message was from LAST YEAR. I actually dont understand why all of a sudden she is revealing it. But whatever is the case. It is not an excuse for her to upload Dvd contents especially the intimate scenes which are clearly an infringement violation. She even reposts other accounts' IG stories that even says "Do not Repost". 

So.. if you "heyjamyly" is reading this forum. It doesnt make you a rockstar that PMY sent a message to you. We both know why she sent the message anyway.. so please just comply to rules.  In time.. those can be released I guess.. but not now. 

 

You're not the only account she sent a message to. But those fans doesnt feel the need to expose that PMY sent a message to them. They just treasure the fact that PMY showed her appreciation for the support.

Thanks dear for info

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

Two bracelets he wears throughout this period and seem to be important to him.
The first one, his friend bought for him.
The second one, .... bought for him. :blush:

 

uuuu I wonder who is this '....bought for him'. Must be reaaally special :smiley: hihi. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, zashi23 said:

 

If you guys are referring to that account "heyjamyly". That PMY message is NOT NEW.  Althought its real.. coz it circulated before. That message was from LAST YEAR. I actually dont understand why all of a sudden she is revealing it. But whatever is the case. It is not an excuse for her to upload Dvd contents especially the intimate scenes which are clearly an infringement violation. She even reposts other accounts' IG stories that even says "Do not Repost". 

So.. if you "heyjamyly" is reading this forum. It doesnt make you a rockstar that PMY sent a message to you. We both know why she sent the message anyway.. so please just comply to rules.  In time.. those can be released I guess.. but not now. 

 

You're not the only account she sent a message to. But those fans doesnt feel the need to expose that PMY sent a message to them. They just treasure the fact that PMY showed her appreciation for the support.

its not about the DVD content its about a comment......

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Kim Miso123 said:

its not about the DVD content its about a comment......

The concern was her posting dvd contents.. thats it. Everyone is just hoping that she would at least refrain on posting dvd stuff especially the bed scenes. And if an account asked not to repost something.. she should respect that.

And just to clarify that the message sent by PMY is not a recent one. Coz everyone was asking about her igs of that PMY message.

 

Not sure what exactly you are referring to but thats not the issue of concern.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, zashi23 said:

Everyone is just hoping that she would at least refrain on posting dvd stuff especially the bed scenes.

 

yep i agree.. and she has many followers so chances are ppl are gonna keep leaking and reposting DVD stuffs if she dont stop.. ps i think she already apologised so i hope we can move past this.. 

 

Spoiler

i hv one more concern.. i think some PPS on ig have been slandering and making fun of KJW by calling him names etc etc.. they said some nasty stuffs and make fun of his face and physique or something... guysss, if you happen to be here, please dont do that anymore.. even if u dont like labit shippers, please dont drag actors into this.... how would u feel if other ppl do the same to PSJ and PMY? it’s jst hurtful... :(:tears:

 

sorry for bringing this up.. :(

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

 

yep i agree.. and she has many followers so chances are ppl are gonna keep leaking and reposting DVD stuffs if she dont stop..

 

  Hide contents

i hv one more concern.. i think some PPS on ig have been slandering and making fun of KJW by calling him names etc etc.. they said some nasty stuffs and make fun of his face and physique or something... guysss, if you happen to be here, please dont do that anymore.. even if u dont like labit shippers, please dont drag actors into this.... how would u feel if other ppl do the same to PSJ and PMY? it’s jst hurtful... :(:tears:

 

sorry for bringing this up.. :(

Spoiler

come on you didn' t know that they do it first to psj, i think psj almost perfect but they give other name for psj and comparing psj with that man, and recently coz pmy block some of them they create new  account for bullying pmy, and deliberately spread hoax for pmy have an holiday with that man around europe,turkey and guam it's so annoying just only for get attention of media :sweatingbullets: or pps or other. zoo shipper or shipper from psj previous drama so annyoing and I consider them very embarrassing, some of them are trying to make others believe that PSJ with KJW (female) and KJW (male) with PMY :lol:. they are very rude.

 

  • Unamused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/9/2019 at 12:06 PM, jingjaja said:

I intend to post her account.  For she to know  And let other people here know.  You do not worry  I intend to delete posts within 48 hours.

I agree with you everything. You are clear and brave to post an PPS account name  that show bad behavior To tell them stop doing that behavio. 

I think  @larazsnow is the most disgusting and rude in IG because she never accepted her guilt and never corrected what was warned by someone. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, cicagw557623 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

come on you didn' t know that they do it first to psj, i think psj almost perfect but they give other name for psj and comparing psj with that man, and recently coz pmy block some of them they create new  account for bullying pmy, and deliberately spread hoax for pmy have an holiday with that man around europe,turkey and guam it's so annoying just only for get attention of media :sweatingbullets: or pps or other. zoo shipper or shipper from psj previous drama so annyoing and I consider them very embarrassing, some of them are trying to make others believe that PSJ with KJW (female) and KJW (male) with PMY :lol:. they are very rude.

 

Tell her directly... That girl is hurt already, maybe you can dm her. Tell her "please delete this one" as easy as as that. What she did maybe is not good, but badmouthing someone is not good at all. #justsaying

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the instagram owner learned her lesson. She apologized on her recent story and acknowledged her mistake. And I also checked lara’s account and she already removed everything related to bed scene. So lets refrain ourselves from judging. Let this be a lesson to everyone. Lets stop the negativity and spread positivity. :heart:

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, parklovepark said:

I think the instagram owner learned her lesson. She apologized on her recent story and acknowledged her mistake. And I also checked lara’s account and she already removed everything related to bed scene. So lets refrain ourselves from judging. Let this be a lesson to everyone. Lets stop the negativity and spread positivity. :heart:

Still, we do not know, someone will post "again" some intimate vids or pics from bts, maybe you can ask that person directly. Let us just simplify our lives. Anyway, we all here because of one reason, because we believe and we love our PPC.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, parklovepark said:

I think the instagram owner learned her lesson. She apologized on her recent story and acknowledged her mistake. And I also checked lara’s account and she already removed everything related to bed scene. So lets refrain ourselves from judging. Let this be a lesson to everyone. Lets stop the negativity and spread positivity. :heart:

sorry guy!!!! NO!!!!! @larazsnow has not stopped and will continue to post.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Pongpong2016 said:

Still, we do not know, someone will post "again" some intimate vids or pics from bts, maybe you can ask that person directly. Let us just simplify our lives. Anyway, we all here because of one reason, because we believe and we love our PPC.

Yes, we are all here because the same reason is believing and love in ppc. But if there is pps with bad behavior. I think we should not let or support them in such behavior. We should warn them for them to improve on what they do badly. Because what they do affects ppc and pps too. 

 

ps. some accounts even we send messages directly to her BUT She still has bad behavior not change.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Kimmiso_Minyoung said:

sorry guy!!!! NO!!!!! @larazsnow has not stopped and will continue to post.

Message her privately, i mean DM her. If she insist, and still she doesnt care at all, well then thats not our business anymore! That's her account, she can do whatever she wants, that's life!

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Kimmiso_Minyoung said:

Yes, we are all here because the same reason is believing and love in ppc. But if there is pps with bad behavior. I think we should not let or support them in such behavior. We should warn them for them to improve on what they do badly. Because what they do affects ppc and pps too. 

Then, report her, report her post, message her. Tell her directly all your sentiments. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...