[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

2 hours ago, zashi23 said:

If you guys are referring to that account "heyjamyly". That PMY message is NOT NEW.  Althought its real.. coz it circulated before. That message was from LAST YEAR. I actually dont understand why all of a sudden she is revealing it. But whatever is the case. It is not an excuse for her to upload Dvd contents especially the intimate scenes which are clearly an infringement violation. She even reposts other accounts' IG stories that even says "Do not Repost". 

So.. if you "heyjamyly" is reading this forum. It doesnt make you a rockstar that PMY sent a message to you. We both know why she sent the message anyway.. so please just comply to rules.  In time.. those can be released I guess.. but not now. 

You're not the only account she sent a message to. But those fans doesnt feel the need to expose that PMY sent a message to them. They just treasure the fact that PMY showed her appreciation for the support.

I still in wonder what her real intention of posting that:sweatingbullets:

57 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

If you guys are referring to that account "heyjamyly". That PMY message is NOT NEW.  Althought its real.. coz it circulated before. That message was from LAST YEAR. I actually dont understand why all of a sudden she is revealing it. But whatever is the case. It is not an excuse for her to upload Dvd contents especially the intimate scenes which are clearly an infringement violation. She even reposts other accounts' IG stories that even says "Do not Repost". 

So.. if you "heyjamyly" is reading this forum. It doesnt make you a rockstar that PMY sent a message to you. We both know why she sent the message anyway.. so please just comply to rules.  In time.. those can be released I guess.. but not now. 

You're not the only account she sent a message to. But those fans doesnt feel the need to expose that PMY sent a message to them. They just treasure the fact that PMY showed her appreciation for the support.

Thanks dear for info

33 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

Two bracelets he wears throughout this period and seem to be important to him.
The first one, his friend bought for him.
The second one, .... bought for him. :blush:

uuuu I wonder who is this '....bought for him'. Must be reaaally special :smiley: hihi. 

4 hours ago, zashi23 said:

its not about the DVD content its about a comment......

29 minutes ago, Kim Miso123 said:

its not about the DVD content its about a comment......

The concern was her posting dvd contents.. thats it. Everyone is just hoping that she would at least refrain on posting dvd stuff especially the bed scenes. And if an account asked not to repost something.. she should respect that.

And just to clarify that the message sent by PMY is not a recent one. Coz everyone was asking about her igs of that PMY message.

Not sure what exactly you are referring to but thats not the issue of concern.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, zashi23 said:

Everyone is just hoping that she would at least refrain on posting dvd stuff especially the bed scenes.

yep i agree.. and she has many followers so chances are ppl are gonna keep leaking and reposting DVD stuffs if she dont stop.. ps i think she already apologised so i hope we can move past this.. 

Spoiler

i hv one more concern.. i think some PPS on ig have been slandering and making fun of KJW by calling him names etc etc.. they said some nasty stuffs and make fun of his face and physique or something... guysss, if you happen to be here, please dont do that anymore.. even if u dont like labit shippers, please dont drag actors into this.... how would u feel if other ppl do the same to PSJ and PMY? it’s jst hurtful... :(:tears:

sorry for bringing this up.. :(

• Like 7

35 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

yep i agree.. and she has many followers so chances are ppl are gonna keep leaking and reposting DVD stuffs if she dont stop..

Hide contents

i hv one more concern.. i think some PPS on ig have been slandering and making fun of KJW by calling him names etc etc.. they said some nasty stuffs and make fun of his face and physique or something... guysss, if you happen to be here, please dont do that anymore.. even if u dont like labit shippers, please dont drag actors into this.... how would u feel if other ppl do the same to PSJ and PMY? it’s jst hurtful... :(:tears:

sorry for bringing this up.. :(

Spoiler

come on you didn' t know that they do it first to psj, i think psj almost perfect but they give other name for psj and comparing psj with that man, and recently coz pmy block some of them they create new  account for bullying pmy, and deliberately spread hoax for pmy have an holiday with that man around europe,turkey and guam it's so annoying just only for get attention of media :sweatingbullets: or pps or other. zoo shipper or shipper from psj previous drama so annyoing and I consider them very embarrassing, some of them are trying to make others believe that PSJ with KJW (female) and KJW (male) with PMY :lol:. they are very rude.

• Unamused 1

On 10/9/2019 at 12:06 PM, jingjaja said:

I intend to post her account.  For she to know  And let other people here know.  You do not worry  I intend to delete posts within 48 hours.

I agree with you everything. You are clear and brave to post an PPS account name  that show bad behavior To tell them stop doing that behavio. 

I think  @larazsnow is the most disgusting and rude in IG because she never accepted her guilt and never corrected what was warned by someone. 

41 minutes ago, cicagw557623 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

come on you didn' t know that they do it first to psj, i think psj almost perfect but they give other name for psj and comparing psj with that man, and recently coz pmy block some of them they create new  account for bullying pmy, and deliberately spread hoax for pmy have an holiday with that man around europe,turkey and guam it's so annoying just only for get attention of media :sweatingbullets: or pps or other. zoo shipper or shipper from psj previous drama so annyoing and I consider them very embarrassing, some of them are trying to make others believe that PSJ with KJW (female) and KJW (male) with PMY :lol:. they are very rude.

Tell her directly... That girl is hurt already, maybe you can dm her. Tell her "please delete this one" as easy as as that. What she did maybe is not good, but badmouthing someone is not good at all. #justsaying

• Like 5

I think the instagram owner learned her lesson. She apologized on her recent story and acknowledged her mistake. And I also checked lara’s account and she already removed everything related to bed scene. So lets refrain ourselves from judging. Let this be a lesson to everyone. Lets stop the negativity and spread positivity. :heart:

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, parklovepark said:

I think the instagram owner learned her lesson. She apologized on her recent story and acknowledged her mistake. And I also checked lara’s account and she already removed everything related to bed scene. So lets refrain ourselves from judging. Let this be a lesson to everyone. Lets stop the negativity and spread positivity. :heart:

Still, we do not know, someone will post "again" some intimate vids or pics from bts, maybe you can ask that person directly. Let us just simplify our lives. Anyway, we all here because of one reason, because we believe and we love our PPC.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, parklovepark said:

sorry guy!!!! NO!!!!! @larazsnow has not stopped and will continue to post.

21 minutes ago, Pongpong2016 said:

Still, we do not know, someone will post "again" some intimate vids or pics from bts, maybe you can ask that person directly. Let us just simplify our lives. Anyway, we all here because of one reason, because we believe and we love our PPC.

Yes, we are all here because the same reason is believing and love in ppc. But if there is pps with bad behavior. I think we should not let or support them in such behavior. We should warn them for them to improve on what they do badly. Because what they do affects ppc and pps too. 

ps. some accounts even we send messages directly to her BUT She still has bad behavior not change.

6 minutes ago, Kimmiso_Minyoung said:

sorry guy!!!! NO!!!!! @larazsnow has not stopped and will continue to post.

Message her privately, i mean DM her. If she insist, and still she doesnt care at all, well then thats not our business anymore! That's her account, she can do whatever she wants, that's life!

4 minutes ago, Kimmiso_Minyoung said:

Yes, we are all here because the same reason is believing and love in ppc. But if there is pps with bad behavior. I think we should not let or support them in such behavior. We should warn them for them to improve on what they do badly. Because what they do affects ppc and pps too. 

Then, report her, report her post, message her. Tell her directly all your sentiments. 

26 minutes ago, Pongpong2016 said:

Tell her directly... That girl is hurt already, maybe you can dm her. Tell her "please delete this one" as easy as as that. What she did maybe is not good, but badmouthing someone is not good at all. #justsaying

Spoiler

Do you think that easy to talk to haters?  if it's that easy talking to haters will certainly war never happen

:lol:

please to all here no need to discuss directly account name here what they should or not to post coz they have freedom to post what they want, but i agree with someone who repost even the owner give warn don't repost, as you know that account we are mention is pps and we are here is pps? why not try to DM that account directly as someone think here if any haters badmouting on our ppc DM that account LOL maybe that haters will stop to badmouting our ppc.

15 minutes ago, Pongpong2016 said:

Message her privately, i mean DM her. If she insist, and still she doesnt care at all, well then thats not our business anymore! That's her account, she can do whatever she wants, that's life!

I believe that it's not just me who has directly sent her messages. And was blocked by her. 

I ask you, do you know her? I am thinking that you applied new soompi to protect them.