[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

2 minutes ago, Flowerone96 said:

Maybe they should start attend some English classes cuz they seem don't understand the word 'Don't repost':sleepy:Whoever you're I know you guys're here.. Please respect the owner and never repost if he/she said so

To get over my frustration of my jpn dvd, let me throwback the latest hints dropped by our ppc (this is kind of my hobby:P Please don't mind me)

1. Simba & Leon

The babies were having their small birthday party with the same deco, cake and snacks.. It was known that the birthday set was from the same shop, Blueneko! The reporters might ambush Blueneko already if they posted Simba's bday party on their sns.. Luckily, it was only Leon:P Should we assume this as another coincidence? I'm pretty sure 'someone' was recommending 'someone'.. I'm not suprise if PMY was there during Simba's bday party  same goes to PSJ.. Afterall, they're neighbours!

2. PSJ Funmeet

PSJ always appeared in PMY's fanmeeting (although just on screen:P).. So in return her hubby also wanted her to join his fanmeeting lol.. As everyone thought, I do think the ig posts were chosen by the organizer but with his permission.. They must've asked him ahead because i believe his agency must've this kind of terms and conditions.. He looked so shy when her pic appeared on screen:wub: And the fact that she's the only girl in his ig right now make my heart flutter (of course not including the group photos and naeun:joy:)

3. PPC team

Well, no need to say more about their relationship.. You guys are rock! They're more like a family to me..they celebrating each others bday together even after a year wwwsk have ended! What does that mean? :smirk: never saw they close to other co stars stylist like this.. They even sang the wwwsk ost everytime they went karaoke :joy: the songs must be so meaningful to them..and they always share same ig stories haha.. I could imagine this team will be the their wedding planner one day:wub:

Ahahaha I really enjoy these kinds of summary! Thank you for writing this up. You’re right about how this time PMY appears in his fan meet. I didn’t think of it like that :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

So, which wooga wooga squad are you? 

1. Park SeoJun Being consistent and persistent in what he does

2. BTS V : Seems serious at the beginning but in the end easily distracted by others

3. Choi Woo Sik & Peakboy : Being there just to fool around

:joy:

• LOL 4

Just now, Hilomilo said:

So, which wooga wooga squad are you? 

1. Park SeoJun Being consistent and persistent in what he does

2. BTS V : Seems serious at the beginning but in the end easily distracted by others

3. Choi Woo Sik & Peakboy : Being there just to fool around

:joy:

Definitely no.2! I’d much rather watch be in the background and be entertained by everything!!

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, Flowerone96 said:

Maybe they should start attend some English classes cuz they seem don't understand the word 'Don't repost':sleepy:Whoever you're I know you guys're here.. Please respect the owner and never repost if he/she said so

To get over my frustration of my jpn dvd, let me throwback the latest hints dropped by our ppc (this is kind of my hobby:P Please don't mind me)

1. Simba & Leon

The babies were having their small birthday party with the same deco, cake and snacks.. It was known that the birthday set was from the same shop, Blueneko! The reporters might ambush Blueneko already if they posted Simba's bday party on their sns.. Luckily, it was only Leon:P Should we assume this as another coincidence? I'm pretty sure 'someone' was recommending 'someone'.. I'm not suprise if PMY was there during Simba's bday party  same goes to PSJ.. Afterall, they're neighbours!

2. PSJ Funmeet

PSJ always appeared in PMY's fanmeeting (although just on screen:P).. So in return her hubby also wanted her to join his fanmeeting lol.. As everyone thought, I do think the ig posts were chosen by the organizer but with his permission.. They must've asked him ahead because i believe his agency must've this kind of terms and conditions.. He looked so shy when her pic appeared on screen:wub: And the fact that she's the only girl in his ig right now make my heart flutter (of course not including the group photos and naeun:joy:)

3. PPC team

Well, no need to say more about their relationship.. You guys are rock! They're more like a family to me..they celebrating each others bday together even after a year wwwsk have ended! What does that mean? :smirk: never saw they close to other co stars stylist like this.. They even sang the wwwsk ost everytime they went karaoke :joy: the songs must be so meaningful to them..and they always share same ig stories haha.. I could imagine this team will be the their wedding planner one day:wub:

Cr:parkpark_couple_luv

How i miss these kindes of conversations, and how I wish for moreee of these، but i have one question, psj being shy by ig pic with pmy is a good thing, a hint? I always search for strong proofs..

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, fasiou said:

How i miss these kindes of conversations, and how I wish for moreee of these، but i have one question, psj being shy by ig pic with pmy is a good thing, a hint? I always search for strong proofs..

Just watch the video of him during that moment. When the 3Parks photo came up.. his face light up and looked happy and he was swaying his body side to side.. :lol:

• Like 2

Till now, we kinda have hints that they are truly together. There are many reliable facts like Mont Blanc , dog bd cake etc. (so many more!). So it is hard even for us all here to write delulu when it were obviously delulus, what we wish to see from ppc and whats not, since we discuss a lot of proofs. We dont force delulu to become real, thats what Im really glad. :joy: Im sure you guys can differentiate it and enjoy the fun here. Even more fun when we truly discuss new coincidence.. oh nope... destiny, :tounge_xd: . And see them frequently updating for us.

We tend to be careful what we discuss here as you all know, here is public forum, so many eyes. Every celebrity couples would like to have private sweet moments, out of people's attentions. I would like them to have all the fun by themselves outside their celebrity world :wub:  

We might not frequently post here but I'm glad that we still have many active pps here and also new pps here and always welcome new new pps to join the fun here. :D

Lets all keep up the fun here. And lets restrain bad public reputation of ppc. They just doing their works. The real fun behind their works, only they knew the truth:P haha. Keep updating PPC, guys! :heart:

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, zashi23 said:

Just watch the video of him during that moment. When the 3Parks photo came up.. his face light up and looked happy and he was swaying his body side to side.. :lol:

Thanks dear friend, maybe im so ebsessed with ppc love that I always want strong proofs, yeah youre right his swaying body makes me more confused:lol:

• Like 2

remember the 10s eye contact with PSJ? i dunno y but i feel shy when he was staring at the screen (feel like he was staring at me for real)~~

when i see this vid, i suddenly remember,  during company trip, there was a scene when YJ sheltered MS from the rain with his expensive jacket lol.. when he came to her, there was a slow motion staring moment btween him and MS and they ran together all smiling right?  ~

in that BTS, when PSJ was staring at PMY, she looked at him and met his eyes too, but after awhile she smiled and quickly looked away.. maybe she also feels shy hahaha. anywayy i love that BTS... :kiss_wink::heart:

• Like 9
  • Love 1

PMY the savage queen.. lol she tried to stab PSJ with her fork when he opened the jar for JYM in BTS ( jealous bulldozer?? )..  remember she also tried to choke PSJ coz he wont stop teasing her in other BTS lol...

what i love about PPC in DVD~ they are not only sweet and playful but they are also comfortable enough to act savage with each other~~ :heart:

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

ppc cute moments in JP dvd.

1. during break time, pmy was posing for pic in front of psj.

psj- Let me take a picture of you with "in the forest(app filter name)".

psj- (changing the filter) the rest of afternoon? maple? vanilla? I think you look brighter with "vanilla (filter)".

pmy- Is that so? (I suit)vanilla?

(she looked happy about his saying "vanilla". why? haha:lol:)

at the end, she posed Youngjun's "Aura". so cute.:D

2. psj said, looking at the bts camera.

Psj- Miso(pmy) wears kids’ size shoes.

pmy-(hitting his abs slightly with a smile)

psj- (her foot size) is similar in my hand size. :joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 11
  • Love 7

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

2. psj said, looking at the bts camera.

Psj- Miso(pmy) wears kids’ size shoes.

pmy-(hitting his abs slightly with a smile)

psj- (her foot size) is similar in my hand size. :joy:

Kids' size shoes?? :joy:

omg how small is her foot... 

Well..she looks cute like a kid everytime she act cute infront of him :relaxed: 

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

during break time, pmy was posing for pic in front of psj.

lol PMY struck so many flirty poses for the camera as if she is doing a modelling job lol  :lol::relaxed:.. and PSJ really took his job as her personal photographer seriously lol :phew:  

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, fasiou said:

Guys, have you seen that pmy sent a massage to one of the accounts that posts ppc bts?

If you guys are referring to that account "heyjamyly". That PMY message is NOT NEW.  Althought its real.. coz it circulated before. That message was from LAST YEAR. I actually dont understand why all of a sudden she is revealing it. But whatever is the case. It is not an excuse for her to upload Dvd contents especially the intimate scenes which are clearly an infringement violation. She even reposts other accounts' IG stories that even says "Do not Repost". 

So.. if you "heyjamyly" is reading this forum. It doesnt make you a rockstar that PMY sent a message to you. We both know why she sent the message anyway.. so please just comply to rules.  In time.. those can be released I guess.. but not now. 

You're not the only account she sent a message to. But those fans doesnt feel the need to expose that PMY sent a message to them. They just treasure the fact that PMY showed her appreciation for the support.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

c6xpMJ.png

Two bracelets he wears throughout this period and seem to be important to him.
The first one, his friend bought for him.
The second one, .... bought for him. :blush: