[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

16 hours ago, niharika111 said:

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to bid adieu to fellow members.  Enjoy the ship and stay positive.  Que sera sera! :)

I'm taking a leave not because I don't believe in this ship anymore, but simply because I've lost interest.  I've always been a PMY fan and was supporting this ship because I believe that PSJ is a solid guy.  But now I like KJW too much! :) I'm pretty sure PMY-KJW are just colleagues, but I really enjoy their chemistry and BTS interactions.  HPL is a lot of fun too!

Anyways, please don't let this virtual world breed any negativity in your mind.   Enjoy the ride and take it easy. :)

Whatever floats your boat. 

5 hours ago, mimixemix said:

I feel like crying rn, you guys are so sweet..

Let’s be together till the end, we are one, even sometimes we have different opinions but at the end we are always happy here. 

This thread is such a happy place...

i love you all..

And

I won’t ever leave this ship and this thread forever, I PROMISE!!! 

I believe in Our Captain SJ, he will take us to the destination in the right time, no matter how strong the waves are!

Anyway 

be strong ya guys i know that “sharing blanket” photo on instagram Is nothing special, they tried so hard omg!!

Do not worry. This place is still strong enough. You still have many friends who think like you are here.

wgQWTz.jpg

PMY is so weird lol.. how can u be so touchy touchy with ur other co stars but acted like you dont know PSJ on cosmo stage~~ didnt u jst spend months on set acting with him too? ~~ :wub:~~ 

sidenote: i dont know y ppl said PSJ is just an average looking guy.. he’s so handsome it hurts my brain hahah.. 

• LOL 4

21 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:
PMY is so weird lol.. how can u be so touchy touchy with ur other co stars but acted like you dont know PSJ on cosmo stage~~ didnt u jst spend months on set acting with him too? ~~ :wub:~~ 

Perhaps you should post their interaction on their table too, when they talked and whispered to each other, PMY laughed couple of times and PSJ got closer to her to check what’s she’s doing with her phone.

So, what’s wrong with PMY? :D

• LOL 2

30 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

sidenote: i dont know y ppl said PSJ is just an average looking guy.. he’s so handsome it hurts my brain hahah.. 

I followed him since 2011 since I was not married. Until now I am married and have children.

This man ... For me, there is no regret that I always loved and supported him. In a short time he was able to reach the top class of actors in Korea. I am very proud of him.:wub:

Many people think differently, Like not the same. Although someone said that he was not handsome and looked normal. I never interested

For me He is the best.

He loves someone. I will also love that person.

Yes, and now he loves PMY>>>>> I love PMY too  :blush:

10 hours ago, LurkerNoMore said:

I mean, there’s several ways of seeing it, after all shipping is for the light hearted, if you take shipping too seriously up to the point that you become toxic towards others, then you are also harming yourself in a way, I watched some variety shows where the cast mentioned that the dramas that trend comes and goes, there were successful dramas from Descendants of the Sun, Mr Sunshine and Sky Castle. The same goes for drama couples, but what keeps people going in the thread is the chemistry between the leads, look at all the shipping threads for PMY, and amazingly this thread managed to surpass the one from healer in terms of pages, I might not have followed who posted from page 1 and skipped some, but given an estimate I would say close to 200 individual posters have made this thread relatively active even though the drama ended its broadcast in August last year.

This thread might see people come and go but seeing people like @reign248 suddenly making his/her 1st post after delurking really makes me feel my time here is well spent.

Not to mention the very active posters of @sueeila, @Matilda_Anne, @snitchdream08, @zashi23, @mimixemix, @twoparkcouple, @Cheryl295, @quietobserver, @endensia and many more, I cannot compare myself to these wonderful people, but I can at least say I will probably be the first guy shipper to stay in this thread for a long time even if there is no news in the future or another 100 shipping threads of both our captains are created because of all the magical moments these two have created and the wonderful times that I had here.

So rest assured, this thread will always have a gatekeeper and never be dead. :blush:

I feel you. Sorry I love people chemistry but I can't just jump ship just cause I see chemistry somewhere else that easy.  Either I'm with something or I'm not. But i support other views also as one should. Very understanding. 

1 hour ago, jingjaja said:

I followed him since 2011 since I was not married. Until now I am married and have children.

This man ... For me, there is no regret that I always loved and supported him. In a short time he was able to reach the top class of actors in Korea. I am very proud of him.:wub:

Many people think differently, Like not the same. Although someone said that he was not handsome and looked normal. I never interested

For me He is the best.

He loves someone. I will also love that person.

Yes, and now he loves PMY>>>>> I love PMY too  :blush:

We love him he is handsome. My 10yr old is a super PSJ fan. She has been watching Drama's for a while now. She understands some Korean also. She speaks a bit of Korean here and there and learned mostly watching Drama's Park MinYoung is also a favorite of hers as well as Park Bo Young, Song Hye Kyo, Song Joong Ki, and Lee Jong Suk.  

Whoever they ends up with if not together I am pretty sure we all would just love them just as much and support their work as we should. But for now one can hope, wish and dream for something. Lol 

16 minutes ago, drwhogirl473 said:

We love him he is handsome. My 10yr old is a super PSJ fan. She has been watching Drama's for a while now. She understands some Korean also. She speaks a bit of Korean here and there and learned mostly watching Drama's Park MinYoung is also a favorite of hers as well as Park Bo Young, Song Hye Kyo, Song Joong Ki, and Lee Jong Suk.  

Whoever they ends up with if not together I am pretty sure we all would just love them just as much and support their work as we should. But for now one can hope, wish and dream for something. Lol 

so sorry sis. I don't really understand your sentence.   "My 10yr old is a super PSJ fan"

1. You have been a fan since 10 years old.  or

2. You have been a fan for 10 years.  or 

3. You have friends who have known you since 10 years as a fan of him.

or etc.

20 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

so sorry sis. I don't really understand your sentence.   "My 10yr old is a super PSJ fan"

1. You have been a fan since 10 years old.  or

2. You have been a fan for 10 years.  or 

3. You have friends who have known you since 10 years as a fan of him.

or etc.

I think she meant her 10 years old daughter 

Off topic but I find how shippers somewhat have similar delusional thinkings and we try to justify a  lot of things lolol I find it cute thou.

I do have to say PPC  shippers is the least aggressive and less crazy ones. We love PPC together but we try our best to be level minded and wish for the best.

I've visited a few other PMY shippers and they're kinda over doing it LOL a lot of them don't really wanna mention PSJ name in their thread. Instead they'd just justify why PPC are just "coincidences"

Live few blocks from each other, same dog breed and name meaning, act super suspicious on screen with each other yet never frankly said no they will not date each other when they've done it so easily with other costars. So Idk how they are coincidences lol

But I'm not one to force anyone to change their mind, they're allowed to be delusional just as much as we are LOL

• Like 1

@park2park

I’m the one who’s trying the best to be level minded and rational and still think that a lot of PPC coincidences (exclude neighbor thing) are coincidences until they reveal their relationship status. :D

But, I have a lot of reasons too why I keep staying in this ship and this thread, many of them are not delulu things (I’m sure the others PPC shippers do the same like I do). I have a friend who’s also PPC shipper but she’s not join this forum. We often discuss everything about PPC in many perspectives and try to be rational to judge. Of course sometimes we also delulu because it’s shipper thing, but not the crazy one.

I want ask question, maybe @twoparkcouple can answer since she’s Korean. I don’t know in Korean culture. Is it common for a male to use not honorific language to a female older than him? Or he needs her permission first before using it? 

Hi guys! It's been awhile since i last posted here...but I even if i dont post i still try to find time to like posts every now and then...

Has anyone here tried buying psj's (esquire) and pmy's (no.1 something) magazine for may? They look so good. I miss them so much. I keep hoping also that even if there is no news about them they are still together. I love how their crews get together.  Oh and i hope they are invited and will attend kang ki-Young' wedding. It's this may right?

Hi Everyone,

Been a lurker for a month since I meet a fellow shipper on PSJ fb fanpage but I am a shipper since the show started. I didn’t know there’s this forum back then until that fellow shipper shared this link on our groupchat. Hope this thread will still be active even some have jumpship. I’ve been a kdrama follower since 2006 a local channel introduced it but became a hardcore fan since 2014. I always watch my bias projects but never shipped them on their onscreen partners until I saw What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim. Park Minyoung and Park Seo Joon should won an award of Best Couple ever. haha

Reading your posts here is one of my daily routine. I am really happy to know there’s still lots of shipper here even after it’s already almost a year the show has ended. 

Fighting ParkPark Couple Shippers! 

• Like 5

As Ive always said... I only joined this one and only forum for the REAL thing.

Thiss will be the first and last I would ship and will always be sharing with you guys why I believe in their real love.

PMY and PSJ have their own career things to take care of.

PPC will always be love! 

will see those who left again when PMY drama is over and WWWSK dvd will be discussed here.:lol:

dont worry guys, you are always welcome! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

12 hours ago, kongairui said:

Has anyone here tried buying psj's (esquire) and pmy's (no.1 something) magazine for may? They look so good. I miss them so much. I keep hoping also that even if there is no news about them they are still together. I love how their crews get together.  Oh and i hope they are invited and will attend kang ki-Young' wedding. It's this may right?

I did purchase PMY's copy cos 1st Look because her photo in it is crazily gorgeous

11 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

Yes in may..hope pmy won't busy shooting hpl so she can attend his wedding :phew:

i dont think they are invited.. KKY said he will hv a small reception with family members only coz his gf is not a celebrity.. but who knows maybe he’ll invite them :)

sidenote: welcome aboard @reign248 and @Cali_Mish... Do share ur love for PPC with us here.. the more the merrier :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

In Episode 4, Why Miso doesn't take Yong Joon  to sofa but she chose to take him to bed? I think Miso is a discerning woman. :D:D

wiiG38.png
wiipmz.jpg
wiiJbR.gif