Quantcast
Jump to content
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Recommended Posts

@park2park

 

I’m the one who’s trying the best to be level minded and rational and still think that a lot of PPC coincidences (exclude neighbor thing) are coincidences until they reveal their relationship status. :D

 

But, I have a lot of reasons too why I keep staying in this ship and this thread, many of them are not delulu things (I’m sure the others PPC shippers do the same like I do). I have a friend who’s also PPC shipper but she’s not join this forum. We often discuss everything about PPC in many perspectives and try to be rational to judge. Of course sometimes we also delulu because it’s shipper thing, but not the crazy one.

 

I want ask question, maybe @twoparkcouple can answer since she’s Korean. I don’t know in Korean culture. Is it common for a male to use not honorific language to a female older than him? Or he needs her permission first before using it? 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys! It's been awhile since i last posted here...but I even if i dont post i still try to find time to like posts every now and then...

 

Has anyone here tried buying psj's (esquire) and pmy's (no.1 something) magazine for may? They look so good. I miss them so much. I keep hoping also that even if there is no news about them they are still together. I love how their crews get together.  Oh and i hope they are invited and will attend kang ki-Young' wedding. It's this may right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kongairui said:

Oh and i hope they are invited and will attend kang ki-Young' wedding. It's this may right?

Yes in may..hope pmy won't busy shooting hpl so she can attend his wedding :phew:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Everyone,

 

Been a lurker for a month since I meet a fellow shipper on PSJ fb fanpage but I am a shipper since the show started. I didn’t know there’s this forum back then until that fellow shipper shared this link on our groupchat. Hope this thread will still be active even some have jumpship. I’ve been a kdrama follower since 2006 a local channel introduced it but became a hardcore fan since 2014. I always watch my bias projects but never shipped them on their onscreen partners until I saw What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim. Park Minyoung and Park Seo Joon should won an award of Best Couple ever. haha

 

Reading your posts here is one of my daily routine. I am really happy to know there’s still lots of shipper here even after it’s already almost a year the show has ended. 

 

Fighting ParkPark Couple Shippers! 

 

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As Ive always said... I only joined this one and only forum for the REAL thing.

Thiss will be the first and last I would ship and will always be sharing with you guys why I believe in their real love.

PMY and PSJ have their own career things to take care of.

PPC will always be love! 

will see those who left again when PMY drama is over and WWWSK dvd will be discussed here.:lol:

dont worry guys, you are always welcome! 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, kongairui said:

Has anyone here tried buying psj's (esquire) and pmy's (no.1 something) magazine for may? They look so good. I miss them so much. I keep hoping also that even if there is no news about them they are still together. I love how their crews get together.  Oh and i hope they are invited and will attend kang ki-Young' wedding. It's this may right?

 

I did purchase PMY's copy cos 1st Look because her photo in it is crazily gorgeous

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

Yes in may..hope pmy won't busy shooting hpl so she can attend his wedding :phew:

 

i dont think they are invited.. KKY said he will hv a small reception with family members only coz his gf is not a celebrity.. but who knows maybe he’ll invite them :)

 

sidenote: welcome aboard @reign248 and @Cali_Mish... Do share ur love for PPC with us here.. the more the merrier :wub:

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In Episode 4, Why Miso doesn't take Yong Joon  to sofa but she chose to take him to bed? I think Miso is a discerning woman. :D:D

 

 

wiiG38.png
wiipmz.jpg
wiiJbR.gif

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

In Episode 4, Why Miso doesn't take Yong Joon  to sofa but she chose to take him to bed? I think Miso is a discerning woman. :D:D

 

 

wiiG38.png
wiipmz.jpg
wiiJbR.gif

 

 

I remember if im not mistaken in bts of this episode 

is  pmy  on top of psj ?

while discussing how they will do this scene? 

 

 :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have shipped several couples since I was in Grade 6 lol as DM said fangirls are born :lol: this is maybe the reason why most of the time, I can accept whatever happens with a favorite couple. Que sera sera. Their lives, not mine. We are simply spectators.

 

I became a PPC shipper because of their chemistry on screen. I watched livestream since the start but maybe it was around episode 4 of WWWSK when I was not able to control myself and posted on this thread.

 

On whether they are real or not, my opinion always changes, because, let's be honest, no one of us knew the truth. We only presume what's the "truth".

 

After seeing PMY's behavior towards KJW, I tried to analyze why she was awkward with PSJ. The possible reasons I came up:

 

1. She and PSJ were not close - this is highly unlikely. :lol:

 

2. She was trying to hide a special relationship with PSJ - maybe delulu for some people, but this is the most possible reason for her behavior with PSJ on set. 

 

Why did she deny strongly the rumors of dating PSJ? She is known for her honesty. This was what convinced solid PMY fans that there was nothing between them. 

 

My justification for her strong denial was that maybe their relationship was not really "a committed dating stage" yet. It's possible that she has no plans yet to be in a serious relationship since she and her new agency Namoo have plenty of plans for her career, so, she has to exert efforts to kill the dating rumors. 

 

She also took back her previous statements of marrying at 35. She said it does not have to be 35. Of course some PPC shippers interpreted it as earlier than 35 but if you compare and consider her career plans, it is more logical that the meaning of her statement was to marry later than 35. It is not uncommon among Korean stars.  

Spoiler

(For those concerned about her age for having babies if she marries after 35, remember celebrities are rich people they can afford new technologies such as egg freezing, IVF, surrogacy, if necessary). :joy:

 

So, to sum it up, I think it's still a long journey to go. As long they are both single, it's premature to abandon ship for now. Just enjoy the ride and don't take shipping too seriously. :D

 

For fans who lost interest in PPC and said goodbye, it's their choice. It happened to me many times in my other former favorites, but whenever I lost interest in a celebrity or celebrity couple, I would just stop posting. I don't think it's proper to officially said goodbye and say I lost interest. After all, it's normal for fans to come and go. 

 

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, endensia said:

 

 

I want ask question, maybe @twoparkcouple can answer since she’s Korean. I don’t know in Korean culture. Is it common for a male to use not honorific language to a female older than him? Or he needs her permission first before using it? 

 

 

regardless of ages and gender, if a person first meets someone, they discuss(choose) together whether they will use honorific or not to each other. usually, at first..they use honorific.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

For fans who lost interest in PPC and said goodbye, it's their choice. It happened to me many times in my other former favorites, but whenever I lost interest in a celebrity or celebrity couple, I would just stop posting. I don't think it's proper to officially said goodbye and say I lost interest. After all, it's normal for fans to come and go

 

although i hv no right to dictate what ppl should or shouldnt post on this thread, i strongly AGREE with u on this. personally to me, if u lost interest and want to leave, no need to justify it.. jst move along..   but to each his own..  :)

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s just so funny when the person who never contribute anything to the thread ,suddenly say lost interest and goodbye, ehhmm I don’t even remember if that person has ever said HI! to us.

anyway

even our chief anchor didn’t say anything when she abandoned the ship and us! she left without single words...

 

i used to adored her (minseojoon) , i once told her that whatever she was saying I’ll always believe it..

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mimixemix said:

It’s just so funny when the person who never contribute anything to the thread ,suddenly say lost interest and goodbye, ehhmm I don’t even remember if that person has ever said HI! to us.

anyway

even our chief anchor didn’t say anything when she abandoned the ship and us! she left without single words...

 

i used to adored her (minseojoon) , i once told her that whatever she was saying I’ll always believe it..

 

 

 

 

I kind of understand what you are saying, at least to me, maybe because I’m more open towards things so people coming and go doesn’t really affect me that much, and what @minseojoon did for this thread is really immense, so her absence currently does leave a huge blow on us nonetheless, but sometimes even the slightly inactive posters who left a farewell message are also nice to the extent that they are getting proper closure on the matter. 

 

I get that it might leave a sour taste in our mouth like what @Cheryl295 and @Matilda_Anne mentioned above, however everyone has their own methods of closure. 

 

So my point is, everything happens for a reason, we don’t really know if @minseojoon lost interest, or maybe got really busy, after all as much as shipping is a fun time for many of us in this thread, not all of us are able to commit to it on a daily basis due to our lifestyle.

 

We just have to ride the wave and see how far this thread really can go, and I believe in the present that the current lot of us will be able to continue what @minseojoon has carved a path for us since page 1.

 

Stay strong everyone~

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@snitchdream08 that kakaotalk live talk, the one PSJ tried to close her mouth avoiding her from spoiling the drama, at first, I thought it may be just an instant act. 

 

But come to think about it again, if I was him, tho I'm really close to her, I shouldnt do that. This means he does have something going on with her because he just realised that he did that and he laughed while scratching his hand. And she didnt get mad about it. Pretty suspicious...

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

@snitchdream08 that kakaotalk live talk, the one PSJ tried to close her mouth avoiding her from spoiling the drama, at first, I thought it may be just an instant act. 

 

But come to think about it again, if I was him, tho I'm really close to her, I shouldnt do that. This means he does have something going on with her because he just realised that he did that and he laughed while scratching his hand. And she didnt get mad about it. Pretty suspicious...

And when she smiled to psj, her smile.. :wub:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m not upset or mad at her (Minseojoon) , i just missed her so much, she’s a funny one,she used to make a joke about PSJ’s sexy peach , and i love all the gifs that she posted here.. 

Anyway

As long as I have internet access, I'll keep posting here, even just to say HI! 

 

 

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...