[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

27 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

In Episode 4, Why Miso doesn't take Yong Joon  to sofa but she chose to take him to bed? I think Miso is a discerning woman. :D:D

wiiG38.png
wiipmz.jpg
wiiJbR.gif

I remember if im not mistaken in bts of this episode 

is  pmy  on top of psj ?

while discussing how they will do this scene? 

:lol:

I have shipped several couples since I was in Grade 6 lol as DM said fangirls are born :lol: this is maybe the reason why most of the time, I can accept whatever happens with a favorite couple. Que sera sera. Their lives, not mine. We are simply spectators.

I became a PPC shipper because of their chemistry on screen. I watched livestream since the start but maybe it was around episode 4 of WWWSK when I was not able to control myself and posted on this thread.

On whether they are real or not, my opinion always changes, because, let's be honest, no one of us knew the truth. We only presume what's the "truth".

After seeing PMY's behavior towards KJW, I tried to analyze why she was awkward with PSJ. The possible reasons I came up:

1. She and PSJ were not close - this is highly unlikely. :lol:

2. She was trying to hide a special relationship with PSJ - maybe delulu for some people, but this is the most possible reason for her behavior with PSJ on set. 

Why did she deny strongly the rumors of dating PSJ? She is known for her honesty. This was what convinced solid PMY fans that there was nothing between them. 

My justification for her strong denial was that maybe their relationship was not really "a committed dating stage" yet. It's possible that she has no plans yet to be in a serious relationship since she and her new agency Namoo have plenty of plans for her career, so, she has to exert efforts to kill the dating rumors. 

She also took back her previous statements of marrying at 35. She said it does not have to be 35. Of course some PPC shippers interpreted it as earlier than 35 but if you compare and consider her career plans, it is more logical that the meaning of her statement was to marry later than 35. It is not uncommon among Korean stars.  

Spoiler

(For those concerned about her age for having babies if she marries after 35, remember celebrities are rich people they can afford new technologies such as egg freezing, IVF, surrogacy, if necessary). :joy:

So, to sum it up, I think it's still a long journey to go. As long they are both single, it's premature to abandon ship for now. Just enjoy the ride and don't take shipping too seriously. :D

For fans who lost interest in PPC and said goodbye, it's their choice. It happened to me many times in my other former favorites, but whenever I lost interest in a celebrity or celebrity couple, I would just stop posting. I don't think it's proper to officially said goodbye and say I lost interest. After all, it's normal for fans to come and go. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

18 hours ago, endensia said:

I want ask question, maybe @twoparkcouple can answer since she’s Korean. I don’t know in Korean culture. Is it common for a male to use not honorific language to a female older than him? Or he needs her permission first before using it? 

regardless of ages and gender, if a person first meets someone, they discuss(choose) together whether they will use honorific or not to each other. usually, at first..they use honorific.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

For fans who lost interest in PPC and said goodbye, it's their choice. It happened to me many times in my other former favorites, but whenever I lost interest in a celebrity or celebrity couple, I would just stop posting. I don't think it's proper to officially said goodbye and say I lost interest. After all, it's normal for fans to come and go

although i hv no right to dictate what ppl should or shouldnt post on this thread, i strongly AGREE with u on this. personally to me, if u lost interest and want to leave, no need to justify it.. jst move along..   but to each his own..  :)

• Like 1

It’s just so funny when the person who never contribute anything to the thread ,suddenly say lost interest and goodbye, ehhmm I don’t even remember if that person has ever said HI! to us.

anyway

even our chief anchor didn’t say anything when she abandoned the ship and us! she left without single words...

i used to adored her (minseojoon) , i once told her that whatever she was saying I’ll always believe it..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mimixemix said:

It’s just so funny when the person who never contribute anything to the thread ,suddenly say lost interest and goodbye, ehhmm I don’t even remember if that person has ever said HI! to us.

anyway

even our chief anchor didn’t say anything when she abandoned the ship and us! she left without single words...

i used to adored her (minseojoon) , i once told her that whatever she was saying I’ll always believe it..

I kind of understand what you are saying, at least to me, maybe because I’m more open towards things so people coming and go doesn’t really affect me that much, and what @minseojoon did for this thread is really immense, so her absence currently does leave a huge blow on us nonetheless, but sometimes even the slightly inactive posters who left a farewell message are also nice to the extent that they are getting proper closure on the matter. 

I get that it might leave a sour taste in our mouth like what @Cheryl295 and @Matilda_Anne mentioned above, however everyone has their own methods of closure. 

So my point is, everything happens for a reason, we don’t really know if @minseojoon lost interest, or maybe got really busy, after all as much as shipping is a fun time for many of us in this thread, not all of us are able to commit to it on a daily basis due to our lifestyle.

We just have to ride the wave and see how far this thread really can go, and I believe in the present that the current lot of us will be able to continue what @minseojoon has carved a path for us since page 1.

Stay strong everyone~

• Like 4

@snitchdream08 that kakaotalk live talk, the one PSJ tried to close her mouth avoiding her from spoiling the drama, at first, I thought it may be just an instant act. 

But come to think about it again, if I was him, tho I'm really close to her, I shouldnt do that. This means he does have something going on with her because he just realised that he did that and he laughed while scratching his hand. And she didnt get mad about it. Pretty suspicious...

• Love 1

20 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

@snitchdream08 that kakaotalk live talk, the one PSJ tried to close her mouth avoiding her from spoiling the drama, at first, I thought it may be just an instant act. 

But come to think about it again, if I was him, tho I'm really close to her, I shouldnt do that. This means he does have something going on with her because he just realised that he did that and he laughed while scratching his hand. And she didnt get mad about it. Pretty suspicious...

And when she smiled to psj, her smile.. :wub:

• Like 1

I’m not upset or mad at her (Minseojoon) , i just missed her so much, she’s a funny one,she used to make a joke about PSJ’s sexy peach , and i love all the gifs that she posted here.. 

Anyway

As long as I have internet access, I'll keep posting here, even just to say HI! 

• LOL 1

Just now, park2park said:

I finally found the correct term to describe what I see in PMY when she's with PSJ compared to others.

With PSJ, she's SHY. It's such a simple term yet idk y it took me so long to get it LOL

Yess you can see in her smile. With psj, her smile is full of shyness

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, park2park said:

I finally found the correct term to describe what I see in PMY when she's with PSJ compared to others.

With PSJ, she's SHY. It's such a simple term yet idk y it took me so long to get it LOL

It’s a girl thing when your special someone is around. You got conscious and mindful of your acts. 

They are trying to hide it but real feelings can’t lie. 

Thanks again everyone...I really love this thread. I read from page to end just in few days. 

• Like 3

for me, the things that make me believe in this ship are: 

comment about PSJ/PMY are dating in daum cafe + comment tagging PSJ on PMY’s ig (happened way bfore wwwsk)

their house locations (82 m apart from each other)

k entertaiment reporters said it was not fake news and we’ll hv to wait and see..

and ofc..phuket and cosmo

• Like 4

1 hour ago, park2park said:

I’m a shy girl just like her when my crush is around.. 

and PSJ, he really kept everything in Phuket  as a secret and very private.

the way he protects PMY is just so amazing.. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

hahahah. this blanket must be famous on set lol... maybe everybody use it.. (except PSJ) ofcoz hahahahah

I read the comment "pmy won't share the blanket with another man if she in a relationship". What I think is pmy is trying to act like a single person so everyone will stop suspecting her and psj but it doesn't affecting us to stop thinking ppc is in a relationship :P

• LOL 3