[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

7 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

About the interview please if there is important thing please share to us. Eventhough i bought the dvd but still I can't understand what they're talkin about, I just wanna see their moments and interaction between them :D

Okay..:lol:

41 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Because of your question, I'm looking for encounter and memories of alhambra's rating and they get higher rating than wwwsk :sweatingbullets: but they didn't get reward trip. Maybe I give the wrong reason why tvn give reward trip to wwwsk team :sweatingbullets: can someone explain?

tvn gives a reward trip if all criterias are met(rating, ad sales result, ppl profit and drama popluarity..etc(especially, ad sales profit and popluarity in 20s~30s are the most important. because 20s~30s are advertisers' key target))

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

on the other hand, HPL will hv dvd production.. who knows maybe HPL casts/crew will go on reward trip too.. maybe tvN gives out reward trip when they hv extra budgets and not based on rating anymore?  i dunno.. 

frankly..the probability that hpl will have dvd and go on reward trip is 0%. and hpl k-fans already know that. but they just try challenging to get dvd.

• Like 2

They are just on the survey stage for the HPL dvd, thats why there's a cafe created. which I think is good, because that means HPL is popular despite the ratings. I think not every drama made a

dvd (?), even with strong requests from fans.

6 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

frankly..the probability that hpl will have dvd and go on reward trip is 0%. and hpl k-fans already know that. but they just try challenging to get dvd.

yeah, i thought so too. But of course, we all hope that HPL team will get all the recognition and reward they deserve. 

I hope that ratings will keep increasing every week until its end. :innocent:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

They are just on the survey stage for the HPL dvd, thats why there's a cafe created. which I think is good, because that means HPL is popular despite the ratings. 

yeah hpl is very very popular in 10s~20s, especially idol fans.:)

13 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

if i may ask, why? i thought HPL is very famous in korea and internationally now.. 

On 5/8/2019 at 11:28 AM, Matilda_Anne said:

if i may ask, why? i thought HPL is very famous in korea and internationally now.. 

i know hpl is popular in Korea and overseas. but popularity should lead to ad sales profit. because tvn lives on ad profit. and there has been no drama(rating 2%) having dvd and reward trip until now.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, snitchdream08 said:

About dvd, I saw MoA and encounter also open pre-order survey but maybe they didn't reach quota

I already posted before that they had reached quota but no DVD will be released per decision of Studio Dragon.

Sorry to react strongly but as someone who is active in that drama, this assumption is a Big Insult for us. You do not know what we went through and the efforts we exerted, signature campaigns, email blasts, Instagram flooding. But studio was adamant not to release they said they won't reveal why. Which made it fishy.

We are not giving up though, Encounter Korean fans are still asking for our help (International fans) in their next moves to push production to release DVD. 

I can compare the fanbase as I am active in both WWWSK and Encounter. Encounter has far more bigger fanbase everywhere. 

Fact check: Encounter DVD survey even exceeds quota yet Studio Dragon decides not to release anything.

WWWSK as I remember did not reach quota I remember it was around 1000 as quota but around 800~900 pre ordered but production decided to produce DVD anyway. 

As for Encounter, we fans were guessing that it is because the leads were after the privacy. Especially now with plenty of SSC break up rumors, SJK and PBG has the same agency so of course the agency will protect them from rumors. 

Encounter PD said he has no more BTS for DVD aside from the already released ones during the airing.  Fans bargained that we do not demand the BTS of intimate scenes, we only want interviews of scriptwriter, PD, the cinematographer, the artist who made the show's animations and the cast and other stuff they can share. But they still stick to their decisions not to produce DVD. So fishy. 

for Memories of Alhambra and the Crowned Clown, they dont have DVDs too despite high ratings and reaching quota. Studio Dragon did not also specify why. I think I already posted this few pages back. 

HPL has DVD survey but no decision yet if DVD will be released.

As for Reward Trips, Both Encounter and MOA stars were not interested as they were busy. The stars  of the 2 dramas are top Hallyu stars who rarely go on such trips like that. 

Please focus on PPC and WWWSK and do not make wrong assumptions on other artists and dramas that you do not know about.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

I already posted before that they had reached quota but no DVD will be released per decision of Studio Dragon.

Sorry to react strongly but as someone who is active in that drama, this assumption is a Big Insult for us. You do not know what we went through and the efforts we exerted, signature campaigns, email blasts, Instagram flooding. But studio was adamant not to release they said they won't reveal why. Which made it fishy.

We are not giving up though, Encounter Korean fans are still asking for our help (International fans) in their next moves to push production to release DVD. 

I can compare the fanbase as I am active in both WWWSK and Encounter. Encounter has far more bigger fanbase everywhere. 

Fact check: Encounter DVD survey even exceeds quota yet Studio Dragon decides not to release anything.

WWWSK as I remember did not reach quota I remember it was around 1000 as quota but around 800~900 pre ordered but production decided to produce DVD anyway. 

As for Encounter, we fans were guessing that it is because the leads were after the privacy. Especially now with plenty of SSC break up rumors, SJK and PBG has the same agency so of course the agency will protect them from rumors. 

Encounter PD said he has no more BTS for DVD aside from the already released ones during the airing.  Fans bargained that we do not demand the BTS of intimate scenes, we only want interviews of scriptwriter, PD, the cinematographer, the artist who made the show's animations and the cast and other stuff they can share. But they still stick to their decisions not to produce DVD. So fishy. 

for Memories of Alhambra and the Crowned Clown, they dont have DVDs too despite high ratings and reaching quota. Studio Dragon did not also specify why. I think I already posted this few pages back. 

As for Reward Trips, Both Encounter and MOA stars were not interested as they were busy. The stars  of the 2 dramas are top Hallyu stars who rarely go on such trips like that. 

Please focus on PPC and WWWSK and do not make wrong assumptions on other artists and dramas that you do not know about.

i'm sorry to say this.. if studiodragon didn't open pre-order, it means they judged that releasing dvd will make real profit to them. and they opened pre-order..but if they canceled dvd, it means real dvd quota didn't reach as they expected.the reason they don't give dvd is known to k-fans. because of profit(money). and k-fans tacitly know the reason why studiodragon didn't tell the reason..because of protecting actor&actress pride.

honestly, usually actors and actresses fans don't want dvd..shippers fans want.:D

and tvn didn't give a reward trip to moa and encouter.  i know your much love to them. but this is fact.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

@twoparkcouple

I know you are Korean but I am active in that drama DVD request unlike here where I am only a poster on the thread. I know for certain that it reached quota but Studio Dragon said sorry we decided not to release DVD. They can earn a lot of DVD income if they will release DVD, there are plenty of Japanese and China fans who are willing to buy. So many Chinese fans got angry when they decided not to release without giving fans a distinct reason. I know what the producers told the Koreans who are admins in the DVD cafe there. I know their negotiations. This is why the Korean fans there are not giving up yet. If you have seen the PBG fan meeting in Japan, 20,000 attended his fan meeting bigger than some of the KPop idols. DVD income is guaranteed because of the leads huge international popularity not just Koreans. 

The same denial they give for MOA and The Crowned Clown. 

Also about reward trips, both dramas were filmed abroad. For sure they already talked about that. Budget abroad was for filming not for trips after the drama. I have never known the likes of Song Hye Kyo, Park Bo Gum, Hyun Bin and Park Shin Hye going on reward trips for dramas anyway. PBG had fan meeting Asian tour immediately after the drama. His Korean FM was 2 days after drama finale. SHK has CF shoots. PSH has movie to make. HB had photoshoots in America. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

lets calm our fangirl hearts.. :D

Lets just agree that clearly theres a reason why MoA or Encounter did not have dvd or reward trips.. We all dont know for sure.. Maybe they did give reward trips to their whole production team, it was not just publicly announced because the lead stars wont be able to take part on it.. or maybe the dvd maybe released in the future..

but both of you have good points.. WwWsk team also have their reasons why they pushed the reward trip (even with the lead stars busy schedule) and that so expensive dvd.   lets just end it there. with peace.. that we are still in a PPC ship.. thats our common ground.:D

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

sorry to ask this but im curious to know.. is reward vacay meant for actors only? what about the crews?

for eg: let’s say if the main leads are not interested to go, does it mean the crews wont get to go too? if so, poor the crews.. they work hard too :tears:

20 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Also on reward trips, both dramas were already filmed abroad. For sure they already talked about that. I have never known the likes of Song Hye Kyo, Park Bo Gum, Hyun Bin and Park Shin Hye going on reward trips for drama. PBG had fan meetings immediately after the drama.SHK has CF shoots.PSH has movie to make. HB had photoshoots in America 

dear.. reward trip doesn't be given to actor&actress..given to all staff(more than 100 people) and cast in order to express the gratitude. that main male & female leader can't join doesn't important  for tv station to decide a reward trip. because it's common that main cast can't join a reward trip because of schedule, so just only staff and supporting cast can join. 

and pbg went to reward trip in reply 1988 and mdbc, psh too in doctors.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Cheryl295 said:

So PSJ and PMY is not a busy actor and actress, they have many time for relax :) and go to trip anytime. I just found out that. Thanks :)

• LOL 2

I have read Studio Dragon were sued or something for underpayment of overtime fees for the staff of SJK's drama. 

They did not issue DVD for high ratings dramas of this year which are also very popular internationally:

Encounter
Memories of Alhambra - I am a fan and I participated on this survey. 
The Crowned Clown

IF THEY WILL ISSUE DVD FOR HPL. SORRY NOT SORRY I WILL SHOUT FAVORITISM. LOL. :rolleyes:

Daily they have HPL posts now flooded with plenty of BTS, unlike during WWWSK time. :crazy:

i think the reason for the flooded HPL posts in TVn and even in Soompi (business deal) is because they need to ramp up the ratings.. because thats the main business of TVN. thats where they profit the most. Fans may not be worried about its ratings since its popular.. but its TVNs  business to be worried about the ratings. lol! Creating awareness about it is important. Thats why most of their 'previews" and "stills" released are those moments between DeukMi and Ryan... because clearly the crowd respond to those.

19 minutes ago, cicagw557623 said:

So PSJ and PMY is not a busy actor and actress, they have many time for relax :) and go to trip anytime. I just found out that. Thanks :)

they are extemely busy.. thats why it was a surprise to everyine that they both decided to go... even the other cast members who have other commitments did not go.

PMY went back and forth to SG to be able to go to that Phuket trip.

Thats why, that Phuket trip is very special.:D

• LOL 3

Sorry, I think you better stick to PPC and WWWSK.

Stay away from assuming on dramas you have no knowledge about.

Here is the fact:

We have a current project for Encounter initiated by Korean fans and because of this, as they replied to my email over the weekend, I asked the admin more details on this DVD non production. 

I cannot divulge what I learned from the admin classified information plus this is also not the place and the people for it.  

All I can say is, your assumptions are wrong better stick to subject matters that you personally know about. 

• Love 1
  • Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, cicagw557623 said:

as we know, ppc went to Paris and London for work as soon as wwwsk interview ended..and pmy went to straight Singapore to attend Samsung event...even psj's new movie started filming and had first shooting ceremony event on Aug 14. but psj couldn't attend. because he went to Phuket for a reward trip on Aug 13.:D i want to call this is power of love...:wub:i remind..at that time, all people thought psj couldn't go a reward trip because his new movie starts filming on Aug 14. but contrary to all expectation, he appeared on Incheon airport..so all people were really surprised.:lol:

• Like 3
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1