[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

8 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

during wwwsk, according to ppc stylists, psj team and pmy team always ate together, watched wwwsk together..even after filming, they had dinner together. and psj bought all, though it's common that an elder buys a meal in Korea.

as i know, during ffmw and qf7d, ppc team didn't get along well with partners' team like wwwsk.

and now..in hpl..it seems that pmy team doesn't hang out with her partner team. i'll have to see psj team will be like when filming a new drama.B)

It seems that PSJ's team won't be working now. :lol: Patiently waiting for his new project.  >>>>coming soonnnnnnnnnnnnn

13 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

during wwwsk, according to ppc stylists, psj team and pmy team always ate together, watched wwwsk together..even after filming, they had dinner together. and psj bought all, though it's common that an elder buys a meal in Korea.

as i know, during ffmw and qf7d, ppc team didn't get along well with partners' team like wwwsk.

and now..in hpl..it seems that pmy team doesn't hang out with her partner team. i'll have to see psj team will be like when filming a new drama.B)

This is one of the way psj n pmy' date on set ( just my delulu)They went to date with their stylish. I often Saw PPC team's on sns that they were eating together during wwwsk. :D 

20 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

but that kiss (looks good tho)...I'm kinda shaking right now..

God please help my heart stay strong.

Pmy+kiss skill=perfect outcomes..pmy kiss + kjw kiss=hot kiss..pmy kiss + psj kiss=kiss from heart..

But for me kjw so handsome perfect 10..psj handsome level 7..body psj perfect 10..kjw body level 7..pmy gonna be headache.Lol..

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

12 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

I saw keunminns IG story.. but no idea what she wrote. lol! would yoi be so kind to share what she said?:D

6 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

I saw keunminns IG story.. but no idea what she wrote. lol! would yoi be so kind to share what she said?:D

during wwwsk? i remember she wrote "we finished filming. we're having a dinner. thanks for the meal Vice President " (it means psj bought her team a meal.:D)

Seems like Captain was trying to give his blazer  to PMY but he realized the camera was on 

I wonder why he put the blazer back so fast, I mean PMY hasn't saying anything yet at that time..

Ehhmmm

20 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

Isn't the team know each other since before wwwsk cause ppc know each other before..so its not weird for them to outing together 

5 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

during wwwsk? i remember she wrote "we finished filming. we're having a dinner. thanks for the meal Vice President " (it means psj bought her team a meal.:D)

no, sorry I meant her latest IG story.. just now..

36 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

but that kiss (looks good tho)...I'm kinda shaking right now..

God please help my heart stay strong.

I watch HPL all episode because I want to support PMY's drama. In my opinion, it's fun and cute. I'm ok with it.

For the kiss scene in PMY's drama with KJW,  She performed the kissing scene well. I don't feel anything about the kissing scene of the actors/actress  who I like . Because I am PSJ's fan . He kissed so much...... It made me be accustomed to kissing scene. haha :lol:

You don't have to worry about it. You will soon get used to it.

10 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Seems like Captain was trying to give his blazer  to PMY but he realized the camera was on 

I wonder why he put the blazer back so fast, I mean PMY hasn't saying anything yet at that time..

Ehhmmm

nooo.. i think whem PMY said  she's cold, she was calling her stylist to give her something.. but PSJ said you can have mine (coat), but PMY insisted he keeps it on (maybe she doesnt want to him to feel cold either..) but he was already took it off and the sleeve got stuck in of his hands  thats why he was reaching behind him..

6 minutes ago, seoseo said:

Isn't the team know each other since before wwwsk cause ppc know each other before..so its not weird for them to outing together 

As long as I know only PPC who know each other before wwwsk, coz they didn't have the same project before, so their team didn't meet each other before wwwsk. 

14 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Ehhmmm

she said "bring me a blanket, Eunmin(stylist name)" and to psj "i'm okay. just keep it on"

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

wait.. is this a new episode?? Jinjoo is also here!!

I think Minhyun talked about his relationship with PSJ..

I wonder if Jinjoo talked about PMY or PSJ too.. lol!

ohhh.. wait.. she did! but just PSJ.. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, zashi23 said:

nooo.. i think whem PMY said  she's cold, she was calling her stylist to give her something.. but PSJ said you can have mine (coat), but PMY insisted he keeps it on (maybe she doesnt want to him to feel cold either..) but he was already took it off and the sleeve got stuck in of his hands  thats why he was reaching behind him..

Yeah but I just feel like PMY isn't even finished talking and he already trying to put the coat back..

I thought because of the camera :D

4 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Yeah but I just feel like PMY isn't even finished talking and he already trying to put the coat back..

I thought because of the camera :D

lol.. no.. he wasnt trying to put it back on, he was trying to completely remove it because it got stuck. but PMY was saying that he keeps it on.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

wait.. is this a new episode?? Jinjoo is also here!!

I think Minhyun talked about his relationship with PSJ..

I wondernif Jinjoo talked about PMY.. lol!

yes. today's ep of the show Happy Together. HHM said he recently became close with PSJ. and psj advised him to try acting. and PJJ also said she is close with psj. because they studied at the same college. when she appeared on the show King of Mask Singer, psj even recognized her immediately by seeing her hands movement.

wow best friend.:lol:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

yes. today's ep of the show Happy Together. HHM said he recently became close with PSJ. and psj advised him to try acting. and PJJ also said she is close with psj. because they studied at the same college. when she appeared on the show King of Mask Singer, psj even recognized her immediately by seeing her hands movement.

wow best friend.:lol:

they seemed really close then. lol! did Jinjoo ever talked about HPL?

41 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

they seemed really close then. lol! did Jinjoo ever talked about HPL?

Ahh they are close,

so how about a couple of coffee/ food trucks to the filming set, one for his gf n one for his best friend?

:D