Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

5 hours ago, itzzy said:

true but it will still be exciting to see new footages from the DVD that we haven't seen before :bawling:

also waiting for the DVD footages, when will they release it? This is just my opinion, the delays seems due to current drama of the other lead and upcoming movie of the other. Nevertheless, most PPC shippers will be active again when we got to see those BTS and commentaries. :) 

27 minutes ago, Cali_Mish said:

also waiting for the DVD footages, when will they release it? This is just my opinion, the delays seems due to current drama of the other lead and upcoming movie of the other. Nevertheless, most PPC shippers will be active again when we got to see those BTS and commentaries. :) 

yep.. we all thought so too.. especially PMY is in a romantic drama now.. it won't be appropriate to release it at the same time her drama is on air... but I think it was mentioned here that it would be probably be released around June. just maybe right after PMY drama finished and before Saja premiere.

2 hours ago, Cali_Mish said:

dvd release date does not relate to hpl and psj's upcoming movie at all. usually, it takes more than a year(from the date of last ep). but wwwsk dvd doesn't seem to take a year. dvd will be released before August. it's fast.

anyway i also think ppc shippers will be active again if dvd is released. i'm looking forward to see couple interview, couple commentary, 60 minutes no bgm multi angel kiss&hug scene and 520 minutes bts.:D

and wwwsk k-fans are preparing one-year anniversary(Jun 6) gifts for psj&pmy. so sweet fans.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

PPC said dont worry be happy~ AURA!!

hopefully there will be a lot of pics/videos from wedding ceremony in the dvd~ :kiss_wink: 

sidenote; ive been rereading this thread from the beginning again and it was such a happy feeling reading all the facts, notes, delulus, thoughts and wishful thinkings by fellow shippers about our beloved PPC.. hopefully when the dvd is out, everyone will be active again :).. cant wait!! 

• Like 2

I love this scene! it took me about 3x watching the drama to notice this: 

-PSJ held PMYs hand tighter when she pointed out something in a stall

-PMY pressed on PSJs arm after pulling him away from the stall..

those two just seem to sunbconsciously do things to each other.. because you know, when you're used to doing some things, they just happened naturally..:D

• Like 1

3 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

i'm looking forward to see couple interview, couple commentary, 60 minutes no bgm multi angel kiss&hug scene and 520 minutes bts

About the interview please if there is important thing please share to us. Eventhough i bought the dvd but still I can't understand what they're talkin about, I just wanna see their moments and interaction between them :D

Damn... PSJ just really won't let go of PMYs lips.. not even for a second! 

He won't even let her breathe! lol! 

But PMY doesnt really mind.. at all!

HOT:warning:

IMG-20190508-044529.jpg

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

He really didn’t give PMY a chance to open her mouth, 

Also check the one that he already took his shirt off, his bottom lip was almost reached PMY’s chin, 

While watching it i was like , eat them all, that’s all yours.. 

1 hour ago, tali58 said:

But is she talking to him, or reading a line from the script?

She was talking to him.

Maybe I didn't notice in the kiss scenes, but after seeing all the kiss scenes still cuts, my God, how much closer PSJ wanna smack his kiss for her? :lol:

And that ep 13 bed scene became age restricted in youtube? Wow. The only one that got restricted . Haha.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

On 5/4/2019 at 4:29 PM, parkparkloveu said:

I was also Robsten until Kristen cheated with Rupert Sanders in her mini cooper. :crazy: I hated her so much for it and moved on. 

I shipped many celebrity couples and moved on when it has become clear there is no more sense in shipping. 

I will still stay and post on this thread from time to time until one of them admits a relationship with another person :D

As a former Robsten shipper myself but I think robsten was just for the publicity of movie otherwise why would their relationship  end right after the movie ended & surprisingly she realised that she was lesbian too. Damn strange isn't it?

1 hour ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

As a former Robsten shipper myself but I think robsten was just for the publicity of movie otherwise why would their relationship  end right after the movie ended & surprisingly she realised that she was lesbian too. Damn strange isn't it?

Spoiler

as someone who followed them closely way even bfore twilight premiere, im 100% sure they were real.. at the beginning she was in relationship with micheal angarano so she always acted reserved around robert.. somehow they developed a relationship along the way but it was never made public (despite gajilions of paparazzi photos).. it was only after the scandal she admitted she loved him and issued a public apology.. but kristen has always had this boyish vibes to her i guess she was confused about her sexuality back then.. good for her for finally coming out from the closet and accepting herself for who she really is.. i dont judge her for that. i judged her for cheating~~ i can never justify cheating..

anyhow this is a forum for PPC so i put it in the spoiler and think it is better for me not to discuss more about robsten here.. sobs :tears:

Hello ppc shippers. So  i have been following this beautiful forum for quite some days & seeing how lovely you guys are still rooting for a ship based on your own observation even though it has been denied by both parties. But that's how every couple are in entertainment industry right?! Hardly any celeb wants to risk it all by opening up about their love life. Frankly speaking after seeing what happend to ashoon Kutcher & mila kunis I think love can come in the most unexpected way. Anyway so I have recently became a fan of ppc by seeing of course what's wrong with secretary kim?! That whole drama was something that came out straight from a dream & of course seo joon & min young onscreen chemistry is something beyond this world.

So when I heard about their dating rumour I initially didn't believed it as you know how media likes to sell anything & everything but then I watched their viki interview & omg those stares & smiles definetly their is an underline attraction between both of them without a doubt & it was confirmed when i read psj answer about the possibility of dating min young in the future he literally said he is open for her as he quoted " naturally become interested " but said it in a tricky way. I also read min young is also open for the possibility too if anything happens. So yeah as far as now i'm shipping them on a medium level and would love to see them ending up together. I'm usually not a hetero couple shipper but after a long time my heart fluttered seeing them so i'll be rooting for them. If they are meant to be togetger they will surely come to each other in one way or other & if not i'll wish they end up getting the best partner cause they both are such sweet & the most adorable souls. Since i'm new to this ship I'm not aware like in detailed of the ppc contents. So can anyone explain me the "phuket incident" I have no idea about that :/

also please tell me how ppc started from the beginning or what makes you think there is something going on between  them! Would love to read

• Like 6

They read the webtoon too, right? Wondering how their reaction when see this part ha! If I'm not wrong, someone mentioned here before that neck kiss to be part on the script. Wish we can see the full scene on dvd lol:lol:

Visit the thread while in public or crowded place can be very dangerous, 

i’m in taxi rn with my grandma, and i open the hiden contents that Matilda_anne posted , I can’t handle the corner of my lips, I smiled and made eyes contact with the driver , oh geeezz i hope he didn’t notice that i was looking at the 18+ content .

so embarrassing 

• LOL 4