[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

He really didn’t give PMY a chance to open her mouth, 

Also check the one that he already took his shirt off, his bottom lip was almost reached PMY’s chin, 

While watching it i was like , eat them all, that’s all yours.. 

1 hour ago, tali58 said:

But is she talking to him, or reading a line from the script?

She was talking to him.

Maybe I didn't notice in the kiss scenes, but after seeing all the kiss scenes still cuts, my God, how much closer PSJ wanna smack his kiss for her? :lol:

And that ep 13 bed scene became age restricted in youtube? Wow. The only one that got restricted . Haha.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

On 5/4/2019 at 4:29 PM, parkparkloveu said:

I was also Robsten until Kristen cheated with Rupert Sanders in her mini cooper. :crazy: I hated her so much for it and moved on. 

I shipped many celebrity couples and moved on when it has become clear there is no more sense in shipping. 

I will still stay and post on this thread from time to time until one of them admits a relationship with another person :D

As a former Robsten shipper myself but I think robsten was just for the publicity of movie otherwise why would their relationship  end right after the movie ended & surprisingly she realised that she was lesbian too. Damn strange isn't it?

1 hour ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

As a former Robsten shipper myself but I think robsten was just for the publicity of movie otherwise why would their relationship  end right after the movie ended & surprisingly she realised that she was lesbian too. Damn strange isn't it?

Spoiler

as someone who followed them closely way even bfore twilight premiere, im 100% sure they were real.. at the beginning she was in relationship with micheal angarano so she always acted reserved around robert.. somehow they developed a relationship along the way but it was never made public (despite gajilions of paparazzi photos).. it was only after the scandal she admitted she loved him and issued a public apology.. but kristen has always had this boyish vibes to her i guess she was confused about her sexuality back then.. good for her for finally coming out from the closet and accepting herself for who she really is.. i dont judge her for that. i judged her for cheating~~ i can never justify cheating..

anyhow this is a forum for PPC so i put it in the spoiler and think it is better for me not to discuss more about robsten here.. sobs :tears:

Hello ppc shippers. So  i have been following this beautiful forum for quite some days & seeing how lovely you guys are still rooting for a ship based on your own observation even though it has been denied by both parties. But that's how every couple are in entertainment industry right?! Hardly any celeb wants to risk it all by opening up about their love life. Frankly speaking after seeing what happend to ashoon Kutcher & mila kunis I think love can come in the most unexpected way. Anyway so I have recently became a fan of ppc by seeing of course what's wrong with secretary kim?! That whole drama was something that came out straight from a dream & of course seo joon & min young onscreen chemistry is something beyond this world.

So when I heard about their dating rumour I initially didn't believed it as you know how media likes to sell anything & everything but then I watched their viki interview & omg those stares & smiles definetly their is an underline attraction between both of them without a doubt & it was confirmed when i read psj answer about the possibility of dating min young in the future he literally said he is open for her as he quoted " naturally become interested " but said it in a tricky way. I also read min young is also open for the possibility too if anything happens. So yeah as far as now i'm shipping them on a medium level and would love to see them ending up together. I'm usually not a hetero couple shipper but after a long time my heart fluttered seeing them so i'll be rooting for them. If they are meant to be togetger they will surely come to each other in one way or other & if not i'll wish they end up getting the best partner cause they both are such sweet & the most adorable souls. Since i'm new to this ship I'm not aware like in detailed of the ppc contents. So can anyone explain me the "phuket incident" I have no idea about that :/

also please tell me how ppc started from the beginning or what makes you think there is something going on between  them! Would love to read

• Like 6

Visit the thread while in public or crowded place can be very dangerous, 

i’m in taxi rn with my grandma, and i open the hiden contents that Matilda_anne posted , I can’t handle the corner of my lips, I smiled and made eyes contact with the driver , oh geeezz i hope he didn’t notice that i was looking at the 18+ content .

so embarrassing 

• LOL 4

57 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

So can anyone explain me the "phuket incident" I have no idea about that :/

About Phuket still become mystery for us lol. WWWSK team get reward trip from tvn because their high rating. Unlike the other casts from other drama when they go to reward trip, they share photos together on their social media. 

PSJ always share pic when he goes abroad, but he didn't share photo from phuket, very strange right??-_-

17 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

WWWSK team get reward trip from tvn because their high rating.

I would like to ask (I know it is not related to ppc) if Encounter get a reward trip from tvn too? :sweatingbullets:

27 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

About Phuket still become mystery for us lol. WWWSK team get reward trip from tvn because their high rating. Unlike the other casts from other drama when they go to reward trip, they share photos together on their social media. 

PSJ always share pic when he goes abroad, but he didn't share photo from phuket, very strange right??-_-

sometimes I think the trip to Phuket was part of the honeymoon after LYJ and KMS were married, and that would be included in the DVD,,,,LOL, that would be very surprising, because they brought all the stylish teams and production staff almost participate on that trip... :)

16 minutes ago, rubiflorie said:

I would like to ask (I know it is not related to ppc) if Encounter get a reward trip from tvn too? :sweatingbullets:

Because of your question, I'm looking for encounter and memories of alhambra's rating and they get higher rating than wwwsk :sweatingbullets: but they didn't get reward trip. Maybe I give the wrong reason why tvn give reward trip to wwwsk team :sweatingbullets: can someone explain?

21 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Maybe I give the wrong reason why tvn give reward trip to wwwsk team :sweatingbullets: can someone explain?

i also thought reward trip is given based on rating?? but MOA and encounter didnt hv reward trip.. they also dont hv dvd production despite high rating.. on the other hand, HPL will hv dvd production.. who knows maybe HPL casts/crew will go on reward trip too.. maybe tvN gives out reward trip when they hv extra budgets and not based on rating anymore?  i dunno.. 

3 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i also thought reward trip is given based on rating?? but MOA and encounter didnt hv reward trip.. they also dont hv dvd production despite high rating.. on the other hand, HPL will hv dvd production.. who knows maybe HPL casts/crew will go on reward trip too.. maybe tvN gives out reward trip when they hv extra budgets and not based on rating anymore?  i dunno.. 

About dvd, I saw MoA and encounter also open pre-order survey but maybe they didn't reach quota

25 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Because of your question, I'm looking for encounter and memories of alhambra's rating and they get higher rating than wwwsk :sweatingbullets: but they didn't get reward trip. Maybe I give the wrong reason why tvn give reward trip to wwwsk team :sweatingbullets: can someone explain?

isn't the budget production encounter and MOTA very high?  so they should have a high rating, different from WWWSK which only filming around Korea and regular romcom stories but they can get a high rating.