[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

pmy didn't said that she have dated other actors secretly but none of them was psj. 

she said "of course, I had dated secretly.(refer to imh. it means "as you know, i had experience of dating." ) but i'm not dating with psj now."

Yes, it's the way you tell. She said that she was not dating him.

I do not understand why reporter and many people say that her interview is an open possibility in relationships.

PS.  In his interview, I could understand that he opened the possibilities in the relationship. 

I'm just wondering:D

15 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

I do not understand why reporter and many people say that her interview is an open possibility in relationships.

PS.  In his interview, I could understand that he opened the possibilities in the relationship. 

because she have different interviews.. she did say the "no comment" answer in one of her interviews. Because its not always a straightforward "No" when she was asked about the dating rumor.

But i think they were only asked about the dating rumors in just one set of interviews.. Their succeeding interviews will not include any questions about the topic of dating anymore..

15 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

There were iv that pmy' anwered the question about ' psj open possibility to date u on the future, how about u?) She said' no comment. Underline this sentence'I'm not dating with psj now'. She didn't say directly' open the possibility', but  her anwers seems like ' we don't know about the future'.

from all the articles that came out after the end of WWWSK, im sure PMY was under pressure not to admit to it, or least have to be careful of what she said.

PSJ was quoted as saying he was open to dating, and of course PMY had to be extra careful with her words... and when the news broke after the end of WWWSK, it overshadowed the other actors - I think PSJ mentioned that, they were sorry others didnt get same attention as they did because of the 'scandal'

Overall, im happy if they are secretly dating, and if they are not, i hope they will be the very best of friends... the entertainment industry is a very delicate industry afterall... fans leave after their crushes are in relationship and not to mentioned the antis... sigh..

• Like 1

If you guys watch back the efact news Donga Sports vlive, the guy interviewer said he met PSJ first then PMY. When he asked about possibility he said PMY gave the same answer as PSJ. I guess that's why people said she also open to the possibilities.

Just because no rumors no media knew does not mean Park Min Young did not have another boyfriend before and after Lee Min Ho. 

I know she dated an actor in secret and not Park Seo Joon. This was before. 

Edited by JiminLove

1 hour ago, JiminLove said:

Just because no rumors no media knew does not mean Park Min Young did not have another boyfriend before and after Lee Min Ho. 

I don't care if she's dating anyone before and don't want to know too.  I know is that today I love and support PSJ and PMY. 

Importantly, this is the area of PPC SHIPPER.

1 hour ago, JiminLove said:

?? we all know. although ppc didn't be caught by media(except imh), of course they dated with someone(if celeb or not)before. because ppc are humans like us.:D 

but i don't understand why you suddenly say about this. we didn't say pmy(or psj) had not had a boyfriend(or a girl friend) before. 

and she has never said she dated with an actor secretly. please don't spread wrong info.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, JiminLove said:

ok.. you might need to read from page 1 if you're gonna stalk this forum.lol! 

we all know that somewhere in between they might have dated other people that is not reported in media...but we dont care about that, we only mentioned their previous relationships if it is related to a certain topic.. they dated other people before they became famous actors, we know that too.

But don't claim that PMY dated some actor... like you know first hand. Because we dont really spread inaccurate/unconfirmed information about PSJ or PMY. Heck, shippers here even argue with each other about inaacurate information being mentioned here. lol!

But clearly you are shipping PMY with another actor although you are welcome here... let's put it this way.. if you're not gonna say anything good, or you're not sure of your posts.. just don't post it. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Have you watched hpl's kissing scene from ep8? Even this scene just delulu from her but its pretty hot too, I think. But we don't need to worry. Their body language speaks (I mean is pmy and psj) ^_^ I'm not saying that psj is better kisser than kjw but once again..their body language that shown to us can answering our doubts.

14 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Have you watched hpl's kissing scene from ep8? Even this scene just delulu from her but its pretty hot too, I think. But we don't need to worry. Their body language speaks (I mean is pmy and psj) ^_^ I'm not saying that psj is better kisser than kjw but once again..their body language that shown to us can answering our doubts.

when it comes to kissing scenes.. I think PSJ will always get the vote. lol.

Now, PSJ kiss + passion + hands all over + PMY? ok that is just "to infinity and beyond" fiiiiiirrreworks! :lol:

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

but that kiss (looks good tho)...I'm kinda shaking right now..

God please help my heart stay strong.

lol! cmon now.. it better be a good kissing scene..thats how it should be! :lol:

but why worry your heart? its different in Real life! shout out to one handsome neighbor! :D:ph34r:

• Love 2

during wwwsk, according to ppc stylists, psj team and pmy team always ate together, watched wwwsk together..even after filming, they had dinner together. and psj bought all, though it's common that an elder buys a meal in Korea.

as i know, during ffmw and qf7d, ppc team didn't get along well with partners' team like wwwsk.

and now..in hpl..it seems that pmy team doesn't hang out with her partner team. i'll have to see psj team will be like when filming a new drama.B)

• Like 4
  • Insightful 4