Quantcast
Jump to content
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Recommended Posts

I feel like crying rn, you guys are so sweet..

Let’s be together till the end, we are one, even sometimes we have different opinions but at the end we are always happy here. 

This thread is such a happy place...

i love you all..

And

I won’t ever leave this ship and this thread forever, I PROMISE!!! 

 

I believe in Our Captain SJ, he will take us to the destination in the right time, no matter how strong the waves are!

 

Anyway 

be strong ya guys i know that “sharing blanket” photo on instagram Is nothing special, they tried so hard omg!!

 

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

I feel like crying rn, you guys are so sweet..

Let’s be together till the end, we are one, even sometimes we have different opinions but at the end we are always happy here. 

This thread is such a happy place...

i love you all..

And

I won’t ever leave this ship and this thread forever, I PROMISE!!! 

 

I believe in Our Captain SJ, he will take us to the destination in the right time, no matter how strong the waves are!

 

Anyway 

be strong ya guys i know that “sharing blanket” photo on instagram Is nothing special, they tried so hard omg!!

 

 

 

dang u have eagle eyes LOL

I didn't even notice the blanket part.

I believe in PSJ as well! The PMY in HPL is the PMY I see in every other dramas. but the PMY with PSJ, it's something new.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, park2park said:

dang u have eagle eyes LOL

I didn't even notice the blanket part.

I believe in PSJ as well! The PMY in HPL is the PMY I see in every other dramas. but the PMY with PSJ, it's something new.

That blanket was in Wwwsk bts too, lol

 

that’s exactly what i see too, 

The PMY in HPL bts is me when the guy i like is not around, and The PMY in WWWSK bts is me when the guy i like is around .

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

That blanket was in Wwwsk bts too, lol

 

that’s exactly what i see too, 

The PMY in HPL bts is me when the guy i like is not around, and The PMY in WWWSK bts is me when the guy i like is around .

 

 

 

 

I totally know what you meant.

Cause I'm like that too.

Totally awkward and cautious when I'm around someone I like. Not as carefree and playful.

 

PMY, why are you like that around PSJ huh? lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

I feel like crying rn, you guys are so sweet..

Let’s be together till the end, we are one, even sometimes we have different opinions but at the end we are always happy here. 

This thread is such a happy place...

i love you all..

And

I won’t ever leave this ship and this thread forever, I PROMISE!!! 

 

I believe in Our Captain SJ, he will take us to the destination in the right time, no matter how strong the waves are!

 

Anyway 

be strong ya guys i know that “sharing blanket” photo on instagram Is nothing special, they tried so hard omg!!

 

 

 

And I've noticed that PMY was slightly leaning towards KJW, but I felt nothing it's like a sibling vibes :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

sorry to see some ppl go but we cant ask them to stay in this ship if they dont want to.. fans come and go and that’s it.. 

 

ive watched kdramas since i was 12 and now im 29 and it has been a long 17 yrs lol... ive lost count of how many kdramas ive watched so far..  but this is the 1st time i ever ship k-actors in real life. i dont think i will easily jump ship.. i dont know how lol.. i mean ive always been a loyal fan/shipper (i shipped robsten for solid 6 years bfore finally giving up)... i think i will stay in this ship even if i’m the only one left lol.. i know we said we dont know for sure if PPC are real or not or if they’re gonna make it to the end or not.. but shipping them makes me happy and i believe they are real and that’s enough for me for now..

 

i love ppc three thousand and i dont really care if ppl call me stupid or delusional :wub:

 

 

 

 

I was also Robsten until Kristen cheated with Rupert Sanders in her mini cooper. :crazy: I hated her so much for it and moved on. 

 

I shipped many celebrity couples and moved on when it has become clear there is no more sense in shipping. 

 

I will still stay and post on this thread from time to time until one of them admits a relationship with another person :D

  • Insightful 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

I was also Robsten until Kristen cheated with Rupert Sanders in her mini cooper. :crazy: I hated her so much for it and moved on. 

 

omg i cried so much that day my dad had to pick me up from my dorm.. i continued to ship them after that coz they stayed together but in the end i jst could not justify cheating....i think they scarred me for life.. i was too afraid to ship actors after that.. but now im older and more mature so i think i’ll be able to let go and move on if my OTP dont end up together..  if PPC go public with someone else i will move on too i guess. but for now i still hv strong faith in them. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PMY + KJW = Buddy/Friends vibe ( can possible be lover)

PMY + PSJ = Professionalism vibe (can possibly be lover)

PMY + any actors = Explosive Chemistry ( can be possibly lover)

 

I'm shipping all of the above Couples!!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, niharika111 said:

Hello everyone,

 

Just wanted to bid adieu to fellow members.  Enjoy the ship and stay positive.  Que sera sera! :)

 

I'm taking a leave not because I don't believe in this ship anymore, but simply because I've lost interest.  I've always been a PMY fan and was supporting this ship because I believe that PSJ is a solid guy.  But now I like KJW too much! :) I'm pretty sure PMY-KJW are just colleagues, but I really enjoy their chemistry and BTS interactions.  HPL is a lot of fun too!

 

Anyways, please don't let this virtual world breed any negativity in your mind.   Enjoy the ride and take it easy. :)

Whatever floats your boat. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, mimixemix said:

I feel like crying rn, you guys are so sweet..

Let’s be together till the end, we are one, even sometimes we have different opinions but at the end we are always happy here. 

This thread is such a happy place...

i love you all..

And

I won’t ever leave this ship and this thread forever, I PROMISE!!! 

 

I believe in Our Captain SJ, he will take us to the destination in the right time, no matter how strong the waves are!

 

Anyway 

be strong ya guys i know that “sharing blanket” photo on instagram Is nothing special, they tried so hard omg!!

 

 

 

Do not worry. This place is still strong enough. You still have many friends who think like you are here.

 

wgQWTz.jpg

  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

PMY is so weird lol.. how can u be so touchy touchy with ur other co stars but acted like you dont know PSJ on cosmo stage~~ didnt u jst spend months on set acting with him too? ~~ :wub:~~ 

 

sidenote: i dont know y ppl said PSJ is just an average looking guy.. he’s so handsome it hurts my brain hahah.. 

  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:
PMY is so weird lol.. how can u be so touchy touchy with ur other co stars but acted like you dont know PSJ on cosmo stage~~ didnt u jst spend months on set acting with him too? ~~ :wub:~~ 

 

Perhaps you should post their interaction on their table too, when they talked and whispered to each other, PMY laughed couple of times and PSJ got closer to her to check what’s she’s doing with her phone.

 

So, what’s wrong with PMY? :D

  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:
 

sidenote: i dont know y ppl said PSJ is just an average looking guy.. he’s so handsome it hurts my brain hahah.. 

 

I followed him since 2011 since I was not married. Until now I am married and have children.


This man ... For me, there is no regret that I always loved and supported him. In a short time he was able to reach the top class of actors in Korea. I am very proud of him.:wub:

 

Many people think differently, Like not the same. Although someone said that he was not handsome and looked normal. I never interested

For me He is the best.


He loves someone. I will also love that person.

Yes, and now he loves PMY>>>>> I love PMY too  :blush:

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, LurkerNoMore said:

 

I mean, there’s several ways of seeing it, after all shipping is for the light hearted, if you take shipping too seriously up to the point that you become toxic towards others, then you are also harming yourself in a way, I watched some variety shows where the cast mentioned that the dramas that trend comes and goes, there were successful dramas from Descendants of the Sun, Mr Sunshine and Sky Castle. The same goes for drama couples, but what keeps people going in the thread is the chemistry between the leads, look at all the shipping threads for PMY, and amazingly this thread managed to surpass the one from healer in terms of pages, I might not have followed who posted from page 1 and skipped some, but given an estimate I would say close to 200 individual posters have made this thread relatively active even though the drama ended its broadcast in August last year.

 

This thread might see people come and go but seeing people like @reign248 suddenly making his/her 1st post after delurking really makes me feel my time here is well spent.

 

Not to mention the very active posters of @sueeila, @Matilda_Anne, @snitchdream08, @zashi23, @mimixemix, @twoparkcouple, @Cheryl295, @quietobserver, @endensia and many more, I cannot compare myself to these wonderful people, but I can at least say I will probably be the first guy shipper to stay in this thread for a long time even if there is no news in the future or another 100 shipping threads of both our captains are created because of all the magical moments these two have created and the wonderful times that I had here.

 

So rest assured, this thread will always have a gatekeeper and never be dead. :blush:

I feel you. Sorry I love people chemistry but I can't just jump ship just cause I see chemistry somewhere else that easy.  Either I'm with something or I'm not. But i support other views also as one should. Very understanding. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jingjaja said:

 

I followed him since 2011 since I was not married. Until now I am married and have children.


This man ... For me, there is no regret that I always loved and supported him. In a short time he was able to reach the top class of actors in Korea. I am very proud of him.:wub:

 

Many people think differently, Like not the same. Although someone said that he was not handsome and looked normal. I never interested

For me He is the best.


He loves someone. I will also love that person.

Yes, and now he loves PMY>>>>> I love PMY too  :blush:

We love him he is handsome. My 10yr old is a super PSJ fan. She has been watching Drama's for a while now. She understands some Korean also. She speaks a bit of Korean here and there and learned mostly watching Drama's Park MinYoung is also a favorite of hers as well as Park Bo Young, Song Hye Kyo, Song Joong Ki, and Lee Jong Suk.  

 

Whoever they ends up with if not together I am pretty sure we all would just love them just as much and support their work as we should. But for now one can hope, wish and dream for something. Lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, drwhogirl473 said:

We love him he is handsome. My 10yr old is a super PSJ fan. She has been watching Drama's for a while now. She understands some Korean also. She speaks a bit of Korean here and there and learned mostly watching Drama's Park MinYoung is also a favorite of hers as well as Park Bo Young, Song Hye Kyo, Song Joong Ki, and Lee Jong Suk.  

 

Whoever they ends up with if not together I am pretty sure we all would just love them just as much and support their work as we should. But for now one can hope, wish and dream for something. Lol 

so sorry sis. I don't really understand your sentence.   "My 10yr old is a super PSJ fan"

 

1. You have been a fan since 10 years old.  or

2. You have been a fan for 10 years.  or 

3. You have friends who have known you since 10 years as a fan of him.

 

or etc.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

so sorry sis. I don't really understand your sentence.   "My 10yr old is a super PSJ fan"

 

1. You have been a fan since 10 years old.  or

2. You have been a fan for 10 years.  or 

3. You have friends who have known you since 10 years as a fan of him.

 

or etc.

 

I think she meant her 10 years old daughter 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Off topic but I find how shippers somewhat have similar delusional thinkings and we try to justify a  lot of things lolol I find it cute thou.

I do have to say PPC  shippers is the least aggressive and less crazy ones. We love PPC together but we try our best to be level minded and wish for the best.

 

I've visited a few other PMY shippers and they're kinda over doing it LOL a lot of them don't really wanna mention PSJ name in their thread. Instead they'd just justify why PPC are just "coincidences"

 

Live few blocks from each other, same dog breed and name meaning, act super suspicious on screen with each other yet never frankly said no they will not date each other when they've done it so easily with other costars. So Idk how they are coincidences lol

 

But I'm not one to force anyone to change their mind, they're allowed to be delusional just as much as we are LOL

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...