Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Before hpl started airing,i was like , I’m a girl so i’m sure my heart can handle seeing her with another man, now after i saw she kissed him, and all the skinship in the bts, i feel like #%}€¥£#€#£#

anyway

I’m fine tho i just miss my Captain SJ,

I have no worries  because,i feel comfortable doing things i like, or being crazy or silly around ppl who i have no feeling with (friends,family or strangers), and i feel uncomfortable to do things that I usually do when the person i like is around me, I wouldn’t want to be silly around a guy i like because what he thinks about me is really matter to me.. so that’s why I think PMY has feelings for PSJ, she’s not doing things that she usually do (being silly ,talk a lot, being touchy) for example ,like what we see in hpl bts, we didn’t see her so open like that in wwwsk, because deep in her heart she wants PSJ to have good impressions of her. 

Based on my personal life  experience ,i 100% sure PMY and PSJ has feelings for each other

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

I think he said that twice, look at the shape of his eyes and the way PMY smiles when he says that,it looks different to me 

maybe he repeats that to tease PMY

Idk

Oh my mistake..yeah  i think he said twice

19 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

I think it all depends on actors and actresses if they are fine with it because they always discuss scenes before the take.

yep true.. if they are fine with it jst go for it :joy:.. i remember watching lee min ho french kissed gianna jun on the last ep of LOBS eventhough she’s married hehe and ive seen unmarried actors kiss like a dead fish on dramas.. so it really depends on the actors themselves if they are comfortable to do steamy scenes on the screen.. 

lol! they released the bts of the kissing scene.. PMY is as always her playful self.. they are actually fun to watch, its good the cast is having fun.;)

we should commend them at least, if they were able to make you feel that the kiss scene was hot (personally, i think its just ok, but it was good).. afterall thats what they are trying to deliver in the scene. ive seen torrid kissing scenes in other kdramas and just found it uncomfortable to watch, meaning... if they are supposed to be steamy and hot  it did not give me that, i had to skip the scene. Lol!

and yes there are other actors who kiss like a "dead fish" :joy:

buttt, yeah you can very much see the difference on how she is on her bts with PSJ.

Im just really used to it. maybe because I am more immersed in western culture. married actors have great chemistry with their onscreen partners  they can even pull off the actual steamy sex scenes.. lol! 

so yeah, PMY or PSJ having kissing scenes with other actors is expected.. I actually hope they deliver their scenes well. But yeah it all depends on the actor's level of comfortability to do that scene, because they know it will definitely show onscreen if they are forcing themselves.

Just remind your PPC heart if its about to faint... its part of their job. 

now others (lurkers/shippers with other actor) might say  thats how PPC are in wwwsk --- doing their job... trust me.. they did their job... so well! but they did better in containing those feelings on set! lol! 

PPC is the REAL DEAL! :heart:

• Like 3

Hope hpl will have hot scene too, want to see if pmy will touch her partner's body anywhere like she did to psj or not lol

Btw, i read some people tweet like "I can't see pmy-psj chemistry", maybe they're blind or just denied the fact that ppc is something  :lol:

4 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Hope hpl will have hot scene too, want to see if pmy will touch her partner's body anywhere like she did to psj or not lol

Btw, i read some people tweet like "I can't see pmy-psj chemistry", maybe they're blind or just denied the fact that ppc is something  :lol:

lol! even the undead will feel their sexual tension!:tounge_xd:

I have friends too who did not like wwwsk, because of the flow of the story on the later episodes.. but they cannot deny that there's definitely something between the two.

and, to say that they couldnt see psj-pmy chemistry is just bitterness! lol! because everyone knows and agrees that PMY can develop fluttery chemistry with any of her costars!

it just so happens that with PSJ, its extra special.:wub:

I'm PPC shipper, but I also like KJW. 

When I see some HPL bts (including the latest one), I think KJW behaviour is similar with what he's done in some of his previous dramas bts. I assume, he is just the way he is. His stare, his laugh, his act. (I even shipped him with Jung Eun Chae in The Guest, even his character was a priest, because of their bts and press conference) :sweatingbullets:

And I think PMY's interaction with him is the same as how she acts towards ABH. But, because PMY-KJW are the main characters, so the camera mostly focus on them. I see that they are professional, although sometimes I think PMY's trying so hard (no offense). But she needs to promote her drama, so I can understand it. 

About my heart? I think it's okay, not fainted yet. :rolleyes:

• Like 3

I also appreciate KJW here in HPL, i think he's doing justice for his role. 

but I thought so too! PMY is the same with ABH as she is with KJW.. i thought it was just me.. :P thats why I think they are kinda cute together. I know people will not really like his character interfering with the DeukMi Ryan lovestory, but he kinda have to.. at least a little.. so Im gonna take what they can give. lol! 

all in all, I honestly think the story is good so far... I just hope they will stay in the core of the story.. fangirling. 

I hope the writers could really balance the romance and fangirling parts.

every time i watch HPL bts videos, im always thinking oh man... if Minyouung was like THAT towards PSJ, korea media would die omg she touches his face and fix his hair so casually :joy: that's why I'm excited for the DVD, I hope we see more cute and fun bits. 

My heart for PPC is still standing strong :heart:

HPL is getting better and better each episode though! so if you are in need of a romcom, i highly recommend it! PMY is great in it, as always. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, itzzy said:

every time i watch HPL bts videos, im always thinking oh man... if Minyouung was like THAT towards PSJ, korea media would die omg she touches his face and fix his hair so casually :joy: 

Ah, I'm not the one who's thinking the same like that :rolleyes:

If I'm not wrong, PMY has ever said that she didn't do special interaction with PSJ during WWWSK off bts, that's why she wondered why the dating rumor still came up.

13 minutes ago, endensia said:

Ah, I'm not the one who's thinking the same like that :rolleyes:

If I'm not wrong, PMY has ever said that she didn't do special interaction with PSJ during WWWSK off bts, that's why she wondered why the dating rumor still came up.

because body language speaks louder! lol!

and their interviews and presscon...jeez! :wub:

my dear PMY... There are things you just can't hide girl! :P

• LOL 2

4 hours ago, mimixemix said:

Before hpl started airing,i was like , I’m a girl so i’m sure my heart can handle seeing her with another man, now after i saw she kissed him, and all the skinship in the bts, i feel like #%}€¥£#€#£#

anyway

I’m fine tho i just miss my Captain SJ,

I have no worries  because,i feel comfortable doing things i like, or being crazy or silly around ppl who i have no feeling with (friends,family or strangers), and i feel uncomfortable to do things that I usually do when the person i like is around me, I wouldn’t want to be silly around a guy i like because what he thinks about me is really matter to me.. so that’s why I think PMY has feelings for PSJ, she’s not doing things that she usually do (being silly ,talk a lot, being touchy) for example ,like what we see in hpl bts, we didn’t see her so open like that in wwwsk, because deep in her heart she wants PSJ to have good impressions of her. 

Based on my personal life  experience ,i 100% sure PMY and PSJ has feelings for each other

Psj already have good impression to pmy since high kick..psj admit that in iv..pmy just being careful during wwwsk bts because she aware about dating rumor between her n psj before wwwsk start..so she take an initiative to caution while filming wwwsk..she say it in iv too..

BTS are not real BTS unless it is a stolen shot by a fan. The artists are aware they are being filmed.

WWWSK was produced by Bon Factory Worldwide and the same production staff and crew were doing Encounter and in Episode 1 BTS of Encounter in Cuba, it was seen how a BTS Cameraman (there is another camera for BTS) asked PBG whether he will include some shots of him. PD laughed and said his fans will get angry at him (PD). SHK teased PBG and told cameramen to include it. So there, it showed how negotiations were made between actors and cameramen what to include as behind the scenes. For actors and actresses and agencies who are careful of their public images, especially those who belong to top Hallyu stars, the staff are very careful and considerate. 

Park Seo Joon has said about watching his actions or something like that, it is very much possible that the same behind the scenes cameramen from Bon Factory asked him what and what not to include.

Now, HPL is also produced by Bon Factory. And this time, they released so many behind the scenes shots contrary to their recently produced dramas. For me, it indicates PMY and KJW did not give any reservations which and which are not to include in the BTS. It also helps the drama promo anyway. 

• Insightful 4

yes ppc were aware of being filmed in bts. and their agencies too..pmy said that in the interview after wwwsk, and psj also said in a recent interview he had asked not to film bts for a minute in emotional scenes. 

this is what i'm worrying. dvd team is doing final check and confirmation now. it includes they're asking ppc agencies to confirm if these photos and videos will be able to be included in dvd or not.

i hope ppc agencies are not too careful of dvd. because media and reporters can't use dvd contents because of copyright.

• Like 2

there must be a lot of shots behind the scenes that are way too obvious if seen by the public. lol! I guess they're just being careful and preparing for whatever may be revealed..

because maybe there there are still some fancams out there that were not yet posted by the owners... :P

• Like 1

I hope Namoo and Awesome will not be too strict on screening the contents. WWWSK is even lucky to be issued DVD because the DVD producer Studio Dragon has decided no DVD's for a lot of hit TVN Dramas this year such as MOA, Encounter and the Crowned Clown despite plenty of demand survey requests. They did not state the reason. They just replied to fans that sorry we have decided not to issue DVD. Studio Dragon also has underpayment of wages, overworked staff complaints now for Arthdal Chronicles. 

• Insightful 1