[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

I also appreciate KJW here in HPL, i think he's doing justice for his role. 

but I thought so too! PMY is the same with ABH as she is with KJW.. i thought it was just me.. :P thats why I think they are kinda cute together. I know people will not really like his character interfering with the DeukMi Ryan lovestory, but he kinda have to.. at least a little.. so Im gonna take what they can give. lol! 

all in all, I honestly think the story is good so far... I just hope they will stay in the core of the story.. fangirling. 

I hope the writers could really balance the romance and fangirling parts.

every time i watch HPL bts videos, im always thinking oh man... if Minyouung was like THAT towards PSJ, korea media would die omg she touches his face and fix his hair so casually :joy: that's why I'm excited for the DVD, I hope we see more cute and fun bits. 

My heart for PPC is still standing strong :heart:

HPL is getting better and better each episode though! so if you are in need of a romcom, i highly recommend it! PMY is great in it, as always. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, itzzy said:

every time i watch HPL bts videos, im always thinking oh man... if Minyouung was like THAT towards PSJ, korea media would die omg she touches his face and fix his hair so casually :joy: 

Ah, I'm not the one who's thinking the same like that :rolleyes:

If I'm not wrong, PMY has ever said that she didn't do special interaction with PSJ during WWWSK off bts, that's why she wondered why the dating rumor still came up.

13 minutes ago, endensia said:

Ah, I'm not the one who's thinking the same like that :rolleyes:

If I'm not wrong, PMY has ever said that she didn't do special interaction with PSJ during WWWSK off bts, that's why she wondered why the dating rumor still came up.

because body language speaks louder! lol!

and their interviews and presscon...jeez! :wub:

my dear PMY... There are things you just can't hide girl! :P

• LOL 2

4 hours ago, mimixemix said:

Before hpl started airing,i was like , I’m a girl so i’m sure my heart can handle seeing her with another man, now after i saw she kissed him, and all the skinship in the bts, i feel like #%}€¥£#€#£#

anyway

I’m fine tho i just miss my Captain SJ,

I have no worries  because,i feel comfortable doing things i like, or being crazy or silly around ppl who i have no feeling with (friends,family or strangers), and i feel uncomfortable to do things that I usually do when the person i like is around me, I wouldn’t want to be silly around a guy i like because what he thinks about me is really matter to me.. so that’s why I think PMY has feelings for PSJ, she’s not doing things that she usually do (being silly ,talk a lot, being touchy) for example ,like what we see in hpl bts, we didn’t see her so open like that in wwwsk, because deep in her heart she wants PSJ to have good impressions of her. 

Based on my personal life  experience ,i 100% sure PMY and PSJ has feelings for each other

Psj already have good impression to pmy since high kick..psj admit that in iv..pmy just being careful during wwwsk bts because she aware about dating rumor between her n psj before wwwsk start..so she take an initiative to caution while filming wwwsk..she say it in iv too..

BTS are not real BTS unless it is a stolen shot by a fan. The artists are aware they are being filmed.

WWWSK was produced by Bon Factory Worldwide and the same production staff and crew were doing Encounter and in Episode 1 BTS of Encounter in Cuba, it was seen how a BTS Cameraman (there is another camera for BTS) asked PBG whether he will include some shots of him. PD laughed and said his fans will get angry at him (PD). SHK teased PBG and told cameramen to include it. So there, it showed how negotiations were made between actors and cameramen what to include as behind the scenes. For actors and actresses and agencies who are careful of their public images, especially those who belong to top Hallyu stars, the staff are very careful and considerate. 

Park Seo Joon has said about watching his actions or something like that, it is very much possible that the same behind the scenes cameramen from Bon Factory asked him what and what not to include.

Now, HPL is also produced by Bon Factory. And this time, they released so many behind the scenes shots contrary to their recently produced dramas. For me, it indicates PMY and KJW did not give any reservations which and which are not to include in the BTS. It also helps the drama promo anyway. 

• Insightful 4

yes ppc were aware of being filmed in bts. and their agencies too..pmy said that in the interview after wwwsk, and psj also said in a recent interview he had asked not to film bts for a minute in emotional scenes. 

this is what i'm worrying. dvd team is doing final check and confirmation now. it includes they're asking ppc agencies to confirm if these photos and videos will be able to be included in dvd or not.

i hope ppc agencies are not too careful of dvd. because media and reporters can't use dvd contents because of copyright.

• Like 2

there must be a lot of shots behind the scenes that are way too obvious if seen by the public. lol! I guess they're just being careful and preparing for whatever may be revealed..

because maybe there there are still some fancams out there that were not yet posted by the owners... :P

• Like 1

I hope Namoo and Awesome will not be too strict on screening the contents. WWWSK is even lucky to be issued DVD because the DVD producer Studio Dragon has decided no DVD's for a lot of hit TVN Dramas this year such as MOA, Encounter and the Crowned Clown despite plenty of demand survey requests. They did not state the reason. They just replied to fans that sorry we have decided not to issue DVD. Studio Dragon also has underpayment of wages, overworked staff complaints now for Arthdal Chronicles. 

• Insightful 1

eventhough im a pervert who keeps replaying ep 13 on youtube, actually this is my fav scene from wwwsk.. 

when vp said he wanted to be miso’s husband, i smiled like a fool lol.. ive watched this scene hundreds of time, but it still make my heart flutters..

if u guys hv any fav scene from wwwsk, do share on this thread.  :wub:

This one too! He sang while looked at her , I really love when he says the line “my love” , he turned his face to her, you can see how deep his feeling was, ooohhh so magical,

I love them so much! :wub:

• Love 2

1 hour ago, niharika111 said:

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to bid adieu to fellow members.  Enjoy the ship and stay positive.  Que sera sera! :)

I'm taking a leave not because I don't believe in this ship anymore, but simply because I've lost interest.  I've always been a PMY fan and was supporting this ship because I believe that PSJ is a solid guy.  But now I like KJW too much! :) I'm pretty sure PMY-KJW are just colleagues, but I really enjoy their chemistry and BTS interactions.  HPL is a lot of fun too!

Anyways, please don't let this virtual world breed any negativity in your mind.   Enjoy the ride and take it easy. :)

thats ok.. ^_^ keep supporting PMY! stay positive! :innocent: