Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

6 minutes ago, seoseo said:

Isn't the team know each other since before wwwsk cause ppc know each other before..so its not weird for them to outing together 

As long as I know only PPC who know each other before wwwsk, coz they didn't have the same project before, so their team didn't meet each other before wwwsk. 

14 minutes ago, mimixemix said:
Seems like Captain was trying to give his blazer  to PMY but he realized the camera was on 

I wonder why he put the blazer back so fast, I mean PMY hasn't saying anything yet at that time..

Ehhmmm

she said "bring me a blanket, Eunmin(stylist name)" and to psj "i'm okay. just keep it on"

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

wait.. is this a new episode?? Jinjoo is also here!!

I think Minhyun talked about his relationship with PSJ..

I wonder if Jinjoo talked about PMY or PSJ too.. lol!

ohhh.. wait.. she did! but just PSJ.. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, zashi23 said:

nooo.. i think whem PMY said  she's cold, she was calling her stylist to give her something.. but PSJ said you can have mine (coat), but PMY insisted he keeps it on (maybe she doesnt want to him to feel cold either..) but he was already took it off and the sleeve got stuck in of his hands  thats why he was reaching behind him..

Yeah but I just feel like PMY isn't even finished talking and he already trying to put the coat back..

I thought because of the camera :D

4 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Yeah but I just feel like PMY isn't even finished talking and he already trying to put the coat back..

I thought because of the camera :D

lol.. no.. he wasnt trying to put it back on, he was trying to completely remove it because it got stuck. but PMY was saying that he keeps it on.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

wait.. is this a new episode?? Jinjoo is also here!!

I think Minhyun talked about his relationship with PSJ..

I wondernif Jinjoo talked about PMY.. lol!

yes. today's ep of the show Happy Together. HHM said he recently became close with PSJ. and psj advised him to try acting. and PJJ also said she is close with psj. because they studied at the same college. when she appeared on the show King of Mask Singer, psj even recognized her immediately by seeing her hands movement.

wow best friend.:lol:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

yes. today's ep of the show Happy Together. HHM said he recently became close with PSJ. and psj advised him to try acting. and PJJ also said she is close with psj. because they studied at the same college. when she appeared on the show King of Mask Singer, psj even recognized her immediately by seeing her hands movement.

wow best friend.:lol:

they seemed really close then. lol! did Jinjoo ever talked about HPL?

41 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

they seemed really close then. lol! did Jinjoo ever talked about HPL?

Ahh they are close,

so how about a couple of coffee/ food trucks to the filming set, one for his gf n one for his best friend?

:D

20 minutes ago, Bubulove07 said:

I wonder why Jinjoo didn't follow PMY ig (they look close friend) but  she follow   Bohyunahn???  :D

Maybe she only follows people who follows her.. lol! and PMY doesnt follow anyone at all..

but... I have another thing in mind.. but ill just keep it there... for a while..:tounge_xd:

lol i was expecting a reallyyyyyy hot kiss coz i saw ppl on ig were upset but it was jst mild compared to the first kiss in wwwwsk.. i only see their lips for like 2,3 secs??  hehehe guyys im sure PMY-KJW will hv hotter kiss scenes coming up soon.. that kiss was just the beginning lol. but fret not it’s their job right.. even married woman like JJH and SHK cant escape it.. eventhough i dropped HPL, im happy to see and hear ppl said PMY-KJW have great chemistry on screen. it means PMY is doing a very good job in portaying SDM..

but ofc, the OTP chemistry in wwwsk is the best for me. hands down. cant even compare it to anything.. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, snitchdream08 said:

Once

I think he said that twice, look at the shape of his eyes and the way PMY smiles when he says that,it looks different to me 

maybe he repeats that to tease PMY

Idk either @rubiflorie

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

that kiss was just the beginning lol. but fret not it’s their job right.. even married woman like JJH and SHK cant escape it..

Romance is a Bonus Book with Lee Jong Suk and Lee Na Young the wife of Won Bin has 5-6% ratings with very few kissing scenes that were very "dry" lol I ran out of adjective. To think LJS is one of the best KActor kissers lol. 

I think it all depends on actors and actresses if they are fine with it because they always discuss scenes before the take. PMY is not the timid type and besides what reason will she give she is officially single. :lol: