[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

7 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

PMY fanmeeting tickets were sold out within two minutes.:bawling: 

Daebak! If more fans demand more tickets, I bet they'd move to a bigger venue. I read somewhere that the current venue only seats about 500? But I'm not sure how true that is.

Anyway, the 2  APAN Star Awards categories PMY and PSJ are nominated for:

PMY:

Excellence Award for Middle-length Drama (Female)

K-Star Popularity Award (Female)

PSJ:

Top Excellence Award for Middle-length Drama (Male)

K-Star Popularity Award (Male)

^CREDIT

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sonoma said:

both interview  held at same location

The reporter said that the interview was held in mid-August and PMY told her that she had just returned from China . :tears:

Anyone have the translations for this interview?

its relatively quiet here, meanwhile in the twitterverse. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Interview for MNET Japan for both PSJ and PMY were held in the morning of August 28. They were together at the venue but separate interviews and photoshoot.  PSJ wore the same coat and shirt on his KT Kitchen event on that day. 

The next day Aug 29, was the DVD commentary recording day.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, mmac80 said:

Daebak! If more fans demand more tickets, I bet they'd move to a bigger venue. I read somewhere that the current venue only seats about 500? But I'm not sure how true that is.

Anyway, the 2  APAN Star Awards categories PMY and PSJ are nominated for:

PMY:

Excellence Award for Middle-length Drama (Female)

K-Star Popularity Award (Female)

PSJ:

Top Excellence Award for Middle-length Drama (Male)

K-Star Popularity Award (Male)

^CREDIT

If it's true then I think they have chosen a small venue on purpose as PMY might want to get close to her fans. Remember in that fanccount how PMY told her to get a good seat, so she could take all the pictures she wants and have fun tgt. I think PMY is planning to have lots of contacts and going extra that day

Also it is her 1st fanmeeting, so they prob don't know how well it would be received. Now they know :D

Moving to a bigger venue it's a lot of logistic, I'm not sure if they can do it, all I can think of is adding a 2nd date.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

They can have an overseas fan meeting for PMY like in Hongkong as she is very popular in China and she has Chinese drama airing soon. Let us request Namoo for this.

Yes, I'm pretty sure, she gonna have one in China or HK as she often mentions her chinese fans for supporting her all these years.

• Like 2

Japanese magazine interview for MNET

PMY said she was in Korea for only about 3 days in August as she was travelling so much. She mentioned going to China mid August. We all know in mid August she had SG Viu event and she went to Phuket and after that she went back to Singapore. She must be there 3rd week August and I know someone had an event in China 3rd week August.

COINCIDENCE AGAIN :tounge_wink:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, Cheryl295 said:

Apan has different categories every year and for this year no best couple category 

Ohh, its pity, and thanks my friend for your reply, but how they havnt best couple ? How our couple wont recieve best couple i hoped they will give them the best couple award bc they are the best of the bests, anyway psj and pmy will attend or not? 

8 hours ago, sonoma said:

both interview  held at same location

The reporter said that the interview was held in mid-August and PMY told her that she had just returned from China . :tears:

newspaper%202_zpsmwsocmyn.jpg

I'm sorry I don't have time to write the full translation yet, but to summarize: 

Her interview has 8 questions. I summarize the questions following by her answers. 

1. Reason for her to join WWWSK - Because the storyline is some kind of different from traditional rom-com.

2. What are the reasons of attraction from Lee Young Joon and Kim Mi So characters - LYJ is a very weird character and KMS is a perfect office lady.

3. What do you focus on when acting (in KMS role) - KMS has a very fast-paced work/lifestyle (walks fast, talks fast) because she is very busy, but she needs to communicate in a clear and concise way. Speaking fast but still clear and in a formal way is very hard and it took lots of practice.

4. KMS tends to get carried away in her life by taking care of everything for others so which skills you developed during your career that you often get carried away and use them a lot in life - Very sensitive with cameras. Can tell if a camera is pointing at me even if it is hidden. I don't like my photos with personal context (like during eating, swimming, etc.) to be published.

5. What is your feeling after your first rom-com - Rom-com is as hard to act as other genres so very happy that the drama is well received.

6. Do you like humorous people that can create atmosphere - Definitely. I am normally the one who created the atmosphere for others (MY's answer with this question is a bit strange. I think the question asked if she LIKES humorous people, not if she views herself as a humorous person, but she directed her answer to the latter). 

7. Tips for skin caring - I pass this as nothing new. She was talking about 2 masks a day.

8. What do you think is the highlight of the drama - It's about a love, pure love of every girl's dream. In my opinion, everyone who is in love or is having free time would really enjoy watching it. Me too (laugh).

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: I've edited this post to take the image of the interview out of the quote this time, but please note that usually I'll just delete quoted images. Do not quote images.
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

10 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

Japanese magazine interview for MNET

PMY said she was in Korea for only about 3 days in August as she was travelling so much. She mentioned going to China mid August. We all know in mid August she had SG Viu event and she went to Phuket and after that she went back to Singapore. She must be there 3rd week August and I know someone had an event in China 3rd week August.

COINCIDENCE AGAIN :tounge_wink:

She departed SK to fly to Paris on 3rd so she spent 2 days in August in SK there. She then flew from Paris to SG to Phuket back to SG. She came back 22nd August for Shiseido event. It means she flew to China 23rd Aug and came back to SK early 28th on the day of the interview to make a total of 3 days in SK in August counting to 28th.

PSJ departed SK for Guangzhou 23rd August.

Can we list this another coincidence?

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, aquarius92 said:

Guys, you can start voting for Seoul Awards now :)

We have to earn points to vote. Guess what, 100p per vote :sweatingbullets:

Btw, happy voting & good luck in earning points :D

Yeesh. Here I thought Starple was sh****. But the Seoul Awards app takes the cake!

Anyway, thanks for the heads up.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1