Guest dhebbie2t

Jo In Sung ♥ Gong Hyo Jin [ ♥ SungJin Couple ♥ ] It's Okay, It's Love Drama [✿OFFICIAL✿]

Recommended Posts

Guest dhebbie2t

Jo In Sung ♥ Gong Hyo Jin ( ♥SungJin Couple ♥) It's Okay, It's Love Drama [✿OFFICIAL✿]


2zxD0-3FBG-1.jpg

 

WELCOME. This thread is created for our new couple Jo InSung and Gong HyoJin for their new upcoming drama entitled It's Okay, It's Love. Jo In Sung as Jang Jae Yeol and Gong Hyo Jin as Ji Hae Soo. In stills I already feel the chemistry between the two. Hope they will give us more chemistry and more love once the drama airs.

 Glittering-welcome-graphic.gif

♥  ♥  ♥  Let's Love ♥  ♥  ♥

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest dhebbie2t

You can now start posting on this thread........Enjoy.....and hope we have a nice chat and hope we can share sweet moments here about this new couple.... Let's Love

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest dhebbie2t

Lets Spread the Love for this new Lovely Couple

                                     The new couple of "It's Okay, It's Love" drama                                                  #SungJin Couple Hwaiting
2zxD0-3QaU-1-1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest nil00far0098

dont you think that JoGong sounds better ? oh god ... reminds me of SoGong  :((

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest dhebbie2t

nil00far0098 said: dont you think that JoGong sounds better ? oh god ... reminds me of SoGong  :((

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest HasmanilaI

fighting oppa n uniiee..unie i pray u get will soon..fightig fighting aja aja.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest dhebbie2t

Hello everybody :-h  :-h  :-h
just dropping by in this thread

Is everyone okay?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest dhebbie2t

HasmanilaI said: fighting oppa n uniiee..unie i pray u get will soon..fightig fighting aja aja.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, when the film is aired we should decide what's the name of this ship :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest dhebbie2t

ruzikie said: Wow, when the film is aired we should decide what's the name of this ship :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest nckthottest

It seems GHJ and JIS will be a cute couple eventhough both of them already taken. But I still cant leave my SoGong heart & go to another OTP !!  :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest nckthottest

@kdramagirl80 yeah u're rite. Anyway we still have a chance, before the wedding bell rings there's still hope for our SoGong to become a real marriage couple ! Hope that'll come true . Amin...
Anyway do u guys already see this IOTL posters??? U can see it more at GHJ thread !l_2014070902000457100102281.jpgc04472a1jw1ei6fu2a3l5j21e00vx436.jpg
http:This posters r so much sexy ~~ . Will it be rated 18+ ? Lol  :))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest nckthottest

And here's the 2nd teaser (or we can say as the real teaser) 


Too hot, too sexy ~   B-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest kiyasnow

more posters xD i'm excited! these two are so cute together!!~<3
c04472a1gw1ei7cyzo87zj20dw0jvadc.jpg
c04472a1gw1ei7cz6a1jhj20dw09qabu.jpg
c04472a1gw1ei7czbrc4jj20dw04tq3l.jpg
[cr: via KongHyoJin @/weibo]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest dhebbie2t

kdramagirl80 said: @nckthottest me to right now it's impossible for me to leave my "SoGong heart" behind. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest dhebbie2t

kiyasnow said: more posters xD i'm excited! these two are so cute together!!~<3

 
 
 [cr: via KongHyoJin @/weibo]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest nckthottest

dhebbie2t said: nckthottest said: It seems GHJ and JIS will be a cute couple eventhough both of them already taken. But I still cant leave my SoGong heart & go to another OTP !!  :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest nckthottest

LMFAO Kwangsoo and D.O !!  =)) 10516833_405868056217835_265676326012620
cr: 没关系是爱情啊官博 from navercc : FB It's Okay, It's Love 괜찮아 사랑이야

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now