[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 hour ago, wholovesbrownies said:

Let's vote at TVNjoyfest ( http://tvnjoyfest.tving.com/2018/Vote/Special ) for our PPC guys, since they are top 3 rank holders, it's bigger the chance to win the competition. And the bigger the chance to see our PPC together again :wub:

Yessd my friend, in special voting and also in voting by day they are top 3, in wen, psj and in thu, pmy, so lets keep voting hard.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

APAN just confirmed that psj and pmy are coming to the award show on 13th oct!!!! bless my shipper heart. lets pray guys they will go and sit together on that day. it will be live streaming on tvn so please mark the date... yuhuuuuuu!!!!!

:wub:

Lalalalaaaaa:lol:

Finallyyyy thank dear God.

And thanks dear friend for your great news. 

Guys keep voting in tvn toooo.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

APAN just confirmed that psj and pmy are coming to the award show on 13th oct!!!! bless my shipper heart. lets pray guys they will go and sit together on that day. it will be live streaming on tvn so please mark the date... yuhuuuuuu!!!!!

really????? OMG

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

Yuuuhuuuu :lol: so happyyyyy :lol:

Hopefully, all goes just what we want guys:wub:

Another great news today, PSJ will have a fansign on Oct 6th 2018. Can't wait to see the pictures:wub:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

Do you have information that says they are attending APAN AWARD? I did not find it. I think we should wait for them to officially confirm.Now it's just rumors. 

I hope everything is as we think.

1 minute ago, wholovesbrownies said:

sorry i don't understand how to post a link with a picture. so i only can post the link.

Another BTS pictures update from abscbn :smile:

https://entertainment.abs-cbn.com/tv/shows/whatswrongwithsecretarykim/photos/albums/45100418-photos-behind-the-scenes-of-seckimmorpheus

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

Do you have information that says they are attending APAN AWARD? I did not find it. I think we should wait for them to officially confirm.Now it's just rumors. 

someone posted on instagram that it is confirmed.. but let me check back..

• Like 1

11 hours ago, jingjaja said:

There was a news source on Weibo that said so, although I think it could only be confirmed when APAN officially announces it or their agencies confirm it. Park Min Young Namoo agency may confirm but for Park Seo Joon, we might need to wait until the actual date to see if he comes because his agency does not pubish his schedule.

I think the 2 teams met again last night.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, wholovesbrownies said:

Sorry dear, what do you mean about every 25seconds then vote again, hmm i mean what award you talk about? I am voting tvn just 1 vote per category per day. Thank you.

This one

https://namesns.com/m/entertainer/rank_list.html?cate=2&cate2=1&gender=2 FOR PARK MIN YOUNG

The voting is every 30 seconds I should say... you can cast votes as many as you can... 

I only got that info from here (page 410) so I visited and cast my votes every now and then. You just click these weblinks

https://namesns.com/m/entertainer/rank_list.html?cate=2&cate2=1&gender=1 FOR PARK SEO J

As of today PMY's on the 14th rank while PSJ's on the 28th rank. Yesterday PMY was on the 23rd while PSJ was on the 27th. 

•  

43 minutes ago, anthurium_52702 said:

This one

https://namesns.com/m/entertainer/rank_list.html?cate=2&cate2=1&gender=2 FOR PARK MIN YOUNG

The voting is every 30 seconds I should say... you can cast votes as many as you can... 

I only got that info from here so I visited and cast my votes every now and then

https://namesns.com/m/entertainer/rank_list.html?cate=2&cate2=1&gender=1 FOR PARK SEO J

As of today PMY's on the 14th rank while PSJ's on the 28th rank. Yesterday PMY was on the 23rd while PSJ was on the 27th. 

•  

Thank you for your detailed explanation dear.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, jingjaja said:

let's pray for the best, hopefully, they will attend the awarding night, and they sit next to each other.

I think PMY will come since she will receive Kstar Popular Award. Hopefully PMY will win another award (Excellent Actress Award) and PSJ will win Excellent Actor Award. All the best for our PPC:blush:
  • Like 1