[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

41 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Strange why they did not share Episode 12 bts. :crazy:

Don't they usually release the 2nd BTS the day of airing date? Like Wednesday afternoon? TvN knows, their kissing scenes and BTS get's tons of views and making money off them.

Now....if they don't release EP. 12 BTS.....it's either tooooooooo hottttttttttttttttttt or something to hide, or you'll have to buy the DVD to see it...lol

3 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Was that taken before the video of them leaving AAA with PSJ closely following PMY outside. :D

I'm sure it was taken before. When they're walking out...graffitis were flying all over.

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

OMG!! The bts is finally here :wub:

They look so good together and i really hope they will end up together.

But I can't help but notice, sometimes PMY looks annoyed at PSJ. It's just my opinion. Sorry if I'm mistaken. 

But I really hope this ship sails at the end. Fingers crossed.. :D

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, nadiarose said:

OMG!! The bts is finally here :wub:

They look so good together and i really hope they will end up together.

But I can't help but notice, sometimes PMY looks annoyed at PSJ. It's just my opinion. Sorry if I'm mistaken. 

But I really hope this ship sails at the end. Fingers crossed.. :D

I don't think she looks annoyed. There are times when she gives him the dagger look hoping to intimidate him to stop teasing too much. That is just how PMY is, she learned her lessons from her past.

The good thing that I see is that PSJ is not intimidated by her and has succeeded several times to break that "wall" she built around herself judging from her responses. :wub:

Them sailing will largely depend on PSJ if he won't get tired pursuing her. Crossing my fingers on that. It won't be easy as she has experienced heartaches before. :)

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

I don't think she looks annoyed. There are times when she gives him the dagger look hoping to intimidate him to stop teasing too much. That is just how PMY is, she learned her lessons from her past.

The good thing that I see is that PSJ is not intimidated by her and has succeeded several times to break that "wall" she built around herself judging from her responses. :wub:

Them sailing will largely depend on PSJ if he won't get tired pursuing her. Crossing my fingers on that. It won't be easy as she has experienced heartaches before. :)

Thank you so much for your response. That made me relieved. Because i really want them to be together.. :wub::wub:

• Like 5

@mmac80 Thank you for sharing it here! Now we patiently wait for the eng sub. ㄱㄱㄱ

Am I the only one who likes the annoyed look PMY gives to PSJ whenever he tries to play around? It looks all too familiar...like the look I give to my boyfriend when he teases or annoys me. It's the look that girlfriends give to try to make their boyfriends behave. Or maybe it's just me. :lol:

Edit:

@parkparkloveu I echo what you said! I have no doubt that she is into him (she will not shoot him daggers if she doesn't -- that glare requires a level of familiarity beyond plain friendship) but it will take great persistence from PSJ for this ship to sail. Although I think he knows that his persistence will be worth it in the end. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

2 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

@mmac80 Thank you for sharing it here! Now we patiently wait for the eng sub. ㄱㄱㄱ

Am I the only one who likes the annoyed look PMY gives to PSJ whenever he tries to play around? It looks all too familiar...like the look I give to my boyfriend when he teases or annoys me. It's the look that girlfriends give to try to make their boyfriends behave. Or maybe it's just me. :lol:

I agree with this dagger stare look. I give my husband this look too whenever he tries something silly or funny, sometimes I even roll my eyes at him. Let’s hope it is really this and not PMY being irritated! :)

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

11 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

This too showed how close they really are, because honestly, you cannot just give dagger looks to a casual friend :D

For someone who has done many intimate scenes, she looked nervous and had to drink hmmmm  :joy:

C238_CA5_C-5_EAF-44_B6-9068-3_EE7_FA99_E

• Like 7

Yup... the dagger look stare PMY seldom give such stare unless it's someone close to her... she's definitely close to PSJ.... and do I feel PSJ has high pressure doing the kissing scene with PMY... he kinda of sigh... a relieve sign after PD nim say cut :lol:

2 minutes ago, ppinlove0606 said:

Weibo has some rough translation of the bed scene at YJ’s house:

When lying on the bed, director asked PSJ what song is he going to sing, to which he replied that he doesn’t know and is not confident. PMY then said that girls don’t like songs which guys usually enjoy and immerse themselves in.

Is the translation accurate?

And... :scream: So the question is who chose the song?

Now I can't work in office again:bawling: don't want to miss all the analysis

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

21 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

Edit:

@parkparkloveu I echo what you said! I have no doubt that she is into him (she will not shoot him daggers if she doesn't -- that glare requires a level of familiarity beyond plain friendship) but it will take great persistence from PSJ for this ship to sail. Although I think he knows that his persistence will be worth it in the end. 

Thank you! Same way i thought of it. Familiarity. And fact that PSJ isn't fazed by it should tell you. I have seen my sister interact with her husband in the same way.

• Like 6

52 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

Edit:

I agree because what women usually give to someone they are not close are cold treatment and ignore the person.

PSJ not afraid of her dagger looks means he is confident of their closeness. I hope he is persistent. Fighting PSJ :sweatingbullets::wub:

• Like 7

51 minutes ago, ppinlove0606 said:

I agree with this dagger stare look. I give my husband this look too whenever he tries something silly or funny, sometimes I even roll my eyes at him. Let’s hope it is really this and not PMY being irritated! :)

I also notice that PMY sometimes has this strange slightly detached look on her face in some of these BTS scenes but after watching Busted i realised that is mostly her thinking face. She probably has a lot on her mind and getting nervous as more of the scenes become intimate. PSJ also seems to be avoiding eye contact with her apart from when the camera is rolling. The nerves and constant filming probably are also wearing them down.

I also do feel like PSJ seems more of someone who wears his heart on his sleeve, easily making it obvious when he likes someone while PMY is more reserved and collected and won't display her emotions easily which is probably why she comes across as aloof or annoyed in some of these scenes.

The BTS is cute, but i was expecting more, especially after the long wait! Hope TVN will be able to throw in some juicy tidbits in the next few BTS!

• Like 7