[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

3 minutes ago, thranduils said:

Ohh, I was under the impression that the true lead was the new museum Director (Ryan Gold?), but I may have misinterpreted :P.

It looks like a love triangle. 

She has two personalities. She hid her being a fangirl for a "boring" job in a museum.

many of us can relate how we fangirl here online and most of our friends in real life do not know we are always here in soompi fangirling :joy:

who will she end up with the idol or the museum director :joy:

• LOL 3

40 minutes ago, kongairui said:

Oh no...my shipper heart is not yet ready to see her with another male lead...

as long as the new drama doesnt have intense kissing scenes like closet kiss/punishment kiss anddd ep 13 bed scene, im good! lol just kidding.. yeay excited to see her on screen again..

sooner or later we hv to see both of them with new leading man/woman.. gotta prepare my heart when the time comes sobs.. but acting is their career and i want them to have the most successful career ever so i’ll support their dramas and movies no matter what :wub:

• Like 11

Have u guys seen this ?

He said Park Seo Joon and then Park Min Young, was he listing name of people watching his vlive ? 

If yes.. Coincidence that both were connecting at the same time or prob watching tgt ? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Inetz said:

Have u guys seen this ?

He said Park Seo Joon and then Park Min Young, was he listing name of people watching his vlive ? 

If yes.. Coincidence that both were connecting at the same time or prob watching tgt ? 

Biases in one video, my life is complete:lol:

He was playing game with fans, maybe one of his fans use PSJ and PMY as user id

• LOL 2

21 minutes ago, Nafta Lia said:

I think after her drama ended, next year...she Will get married. Erase rumor, play new drama then boom.....get married :wub:

I hope so too because I'm not yet ready to see them with another male/female lead.:w00t: Now we'll know what it feels like to be a shipper of an old ship lol. But I'm glad she's accepting another rom-com show. She's really good and funny...I can't wait! B) 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

they said in the webtoon the girl has a short hair, so if PMY accept the drama she has to cut her hair short .

i’m so excited for her next drama (if she accept)  and curious about the male lead. 

I’ll support PPC next projects/drama but still

Wwwsk and PPC will always be my number one forever and ever. 

and i’ll always be here , not gonna move or jump out from this SHIP. 

L o l

• Like 9

3 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

new article of Jung Kyung Yoon, the original author of wwwsk, came out today.  she said...when she saw an article PPC are dating, she thought "Yesss! they look really good together. i hope they will marry."  :lol:

Wow, thanks dear friend for translating, we hope and pray too, ameen.

May God pours our hearts with soooo much happiness in coming days, in cristmas, in days after that, endless happiness for ppc fans and soo much succcess and happiness for ppc. Aaaameeen.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

they said in the webtoon the girl has a short hair, so if PMY accept the drama she has to cut her hair short .

i’m so excited for her next drama (if she accept)  and curious about the male lead. 

I’ll support PPC next projects/drama but still

Wwwsk and PPC will always be my number one forever and ever. 

and i’ll always be here , not gonna move or jump out from this SHIP. 

L o l

It'll be hard to see her with a different lead, though. Lol. And PSJ with his next female lead. ;).  Kind of like watching the SSC in their new drama roles. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, newkid09 said:

I hope so too because I'm not yet ready to see them with another male/female lead.:w00t: Now we'll know what it feels like to be a shipper of an old ship lol. But I'm glad she's accepting another rom-com show. She's really good and funny...I can't wait! B) 

IKR?! Same here. I'm happy she's being offered rom-coms because she was really good in this one, but a little cringy with a different male lead. Oh, well. That's the acting life, isn't it?

I'll feel the same way now watching PSJ with another female lead. I feel that way when I watch Ji Sun's work, knowing he's crazy about his wife, yet he's so good and convincing in all his roles. Lol

2 hours ago, Nafta Lia said:

I think after her drama ended, next year...she Will get married. Erase rumor, play new drama then boom.....get married :wub:

Good plan!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

based on the plot, it looks like the guy will be an idol, who could that be hmmmm

better be careful to choose whose idol though because fangirls of idols are very rabid and obsessed she might be hated.

Seriously!! Well, there are many idols and former idols who act to choose from. Since PSJ is close friends with some idols (PRACTICALLY every one of the main Hwarang cast, except for PSJ,  was an idol!), it'll be a buddy of his who will be respectful and careful with PMY. Maybe Park Hyung-Sik, who is from :Zea. He and PSJ are very close friends.  It could be another SSC/PPC comparison. Lol... Park Bo-Gum and SJK are best friends, like brothers, and PBG is starring as the lead opposite SHK. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

based on the plot, it looks like the guy will be an idol, who could that be hmmmm

better be careful to choose whose idol though because fangirls of idols are very rabid and obsessed she might be hated.

In webtoon, the idol is younger or older than female lead?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

In webtoon, the idol is younger or older than female lead?

Her character is a Fangirl Noona which should mean she will be older than her idol. But there will be another guy whose name is foreign sounding. I presumed this guy will play mid thirties and with the name, I presumed he will be someone very good in English. 

Only my opinions as of now. I am still searching for the web novel. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, newkid09 said:

I won't call PPC as old ship because aside from about to start its broadcast in many other countries, the DVD Directors Cut will be released by next year, so there are still plenty to be excited for with this ship on the professional (WWWSK) side.

And of course,  the Personal/ Real life side. B)

• Like 7

in the webtoon, the noona owns a 5 five star restaurant though, not working as an art curator. she also has a short pink hair so maybe my will go blonde? but i dunno if im talking about the correct webtoon.. 

maybe the idol is not the leading man but the other guy is? 

lemme see who’s good enough in english to play ryan gold? daniel henney?? omo omo

i would love for her to act with won bin! that would be epic! then he can be out of his hiatus and he’s also married so no costars shipping problem afterwards.. 

• LOL 6