[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

14 minutes ago, Ennie Sushanty Sushanty said:

Why suddenly asking about Namoo CEO?? Do you think that PMY and him has an affair lol

Nothing, I just want to know. Someone asked me in my chat group about them. I do not have information about him.

I'm a fan of Seo Jun and I do not have much knowledge about Min Young.

11 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

Nothing, I just want to know. Someone asked me in my chat group about them. I do not have information about him.

I'm a fan of Seo Jun and I do not have much knowledge about Min Young.

I'm just kidding hehe

Actually I'm curious too about him, I look at his Instagram and he never post about his family only post about Namoo artists, maybe any PMY veteran fans here can help?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Ennie Sushanty Sushanty said:

I'm just kidding hehe

Actually I'm curious too about him, I look at his Instagram and he never post about his family only post about Namoo artists, maybe any PMY veteran fans here can help?

if you guys wants to know about him, u can watch 2 days 1 night ‘struggling friends’ (the one with jo in sung) on youtube.. the ceo was invited as the late kim joo hyuk’s friend.. 

at that time, he’s still unmarried. i dunno his status now.. he’s a quiet person and he also is bald during that episode. i remember him coz a mosquito bit his head and the members were laughing at him ..  :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

I haven’t collected data but it just feels to me like Compagna and Zozia normally update their pages with Park Min Young and Park Seo Joon images at the same time...

Is this coincidence?

I noticed this many times too :lol:

• LOL 2

2 hours ago, jingjaja said:

Who knows  about  Namoo's CEO? Does he has family?

namoo ceo is a married man. do you know a drama "On Air" written by writter Kim Eun- sook aired 2008. male lead role a manager "Jang Ki Joon" was based on Namoo ceo Kim Jong Do. because he is known as the most loyal and faithful manager in Korea. the story( not about a love story between a manager Jang Ki Joon and actress Oh Seung Ah, but his success story to become a good manager)in the drama "on Air" was based on Nammo ceo's story. He is a really good person. so i was very glad when i heard pmy entered Namoo.  (and if you want to know about him, you can watch 2 days 1 night. he appeared as Kim Joo Hyuk's friend&manager.)    

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

namoo ceo is a married man. do you know a drama "On Air" written by writter Kim Eun- sook aired 2008. male lead role a manager "Jang Ki Joon" was based on Namoo ceo Kim Jong Do. because he is known as the most loyal and faithful manager in Korea. the story( not about a love story between a manager Jang Ki Joon and actress Oh Seung Ah, but his success story to become a good manager)in the drama "on Air" was based on Nammo ceo's story. He is a really good person. so i was very glad when pmy entered Namoo.  (and if you want to know about him, you can watch 2 days 1 night. he appeared as Kim Joo Hyuk's friend&manager.)    

Thanks so much guy.

21 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

namoo ceo is a married man. do you know a drama "On Air" written by writter Kim Eun- sook aired 2008. male lead role a manager "Jang Ki Joon" was based on Namoo ceo Kim Jong Do. because he is known as the most loyal and faithful manager in Korea. the story( not about a love story between a manager Jang Ki Joon and actress Oh Seung Ah, but his success story to become a good manager)in the drama "on Air" was based on Nammo ceo's story. He is a really good person. so i was very glad when i heard pmy entered Namoo.  (and if you want to know about him, you can watch 2 days 1 night. he appeared as Kim Joo Hyuk's friend&manager.)    

oh he’s married? i thought he was unmarried during 2d1n.. but he’s really a good man.. i remember kim joo hyuk said the ceo is his struggling friend coz he’s always worry about actors and actresses under his management.. the ceo was so sad when kim joo hyuk passed away.. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

So I check that the one with bald head (KJD)  is Namoo President and Namoo CEO is Kim Dong Sik.....so the one that accompanied PMY to China is Namoo's President

• Like 1