Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

6 minutes ago, newkid09 said:

HAHAHA!! :joy: Gurl, chillll pleaseee lol lol. This ain't Hollywood and PMY ain't no K.Stew. I don't think that's gonna happen in a hundred years. But thanks for making my day! :lol:

lol you are welcome..  im glad you find it amusing hahaha. :P:lol: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

in the webtoon, the noona owns a 5 five star restaurant though, not working as an art curator. she also has a short pink hair so maybe my will go blonde? but i dunno if im talking about the correct webtoon.. 

maybe the idol is not the leading man but the other guy is? 

lemme see who’s good enough in english to play ryan gold? daniel henney?? omo omo

i would love for her to act with won bin! that would be epic! then he can be out of his hiatus and he’s also married so no costars shipping problem afterwards.. 

Daniel henney is ❤ or siwon choi

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Ennie Sushanty Sushanty said:

Haha :sweat_smile:well one of BTS' member is PSJ closet friend:lol:

Yes and because he always met them all aside from V then I am sure Jin always knew about PPC

PSJ was in their recent LA show they hang out 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

Yes and because he always met them all aside from V then I am sure Jin always knew about PPC

The lead is an idol right. So maybe can sing? Park hyung sik can sing too. But I have a feeling that she will end up in that drama with ryan gold not with the idol:sweat: oh well i hope ryan gold could be rain coz he is fluent in english :grin:

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

if you guys see the new photo posted by team leadernim, it seemed like pdnim was thirdwheeling psj and pmy lol.. but we cant know for sure what was the real seating arrangement.. 

now one question, i noticed pdnim is not wearing a ring.. is he still single?..  after my sinking ship (kristen was caught cheating at robert pattinson with a married director), i really am skeptical of directors :sweatingbullets: but im sure im just being paranoid lols.. 

LOL... First, this isn't Hollywood,  so the social values and cultures are very different. Second Kristen S. is about as far from PMY as two personalities can possibly be, and she's currently in a relationship with woman, I believe, so that old ship was set to fail from the beginning. Finally, many married men don't wear their wedding rings all the time but are still faithful to their wives. 

I really don't think there's a concern here. 

It's far more likely that since the pd and PSJ know each other for at least 10 years or so, maybe he's a friend helping PPC couple pretend they're not a couple,  or they are just all been going to  or are at, the same event. Lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, zarnaix34 said:

The lead is an idol right. So maybe can sing? Park hyung sik can sing too. But I have a feeling that she will end up in that drama with ryan gold not with the idol:sweat: oh well i hope ryan gold could be rain coz he is fluent in english :grin:

PHS is due for a new drama, so I'm really hoping it's him. Unless he's still doing "Suits"?

Is Rain doing dramas these days? He hasn't done one for a long time, I think, unless I missed it. 

• Like 1

I think can be ( park hyun suk and yeon seok ):D:D:D Park seo joon, knows them. :)park min young very successful. I look forward to your new project and drama . Park min young rising star:wub:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

He was also recently at another of their concert. He and PHS went together. The trio of PSJ/PHS/V hang out all the time, and support each other on projects. 

I agree, @Cheryl295. All the BTS guys would know, and keep it quiet. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, tali58 said:

PHS is due for a new drama, so I'm really hoping it's him. Unless he's still doing "Suits"?

Is Rain doing dramas these days? He hasn't done one for a long time, I think, unless I missed it. 

Rain has just done Sketch.

Park Huyng Sik can also be. What’s the chance of Park Seo Joon being in another rom-com? Also to be honest, I’m not ready to see Park Min Young is another rom-com  just 6 months after Whats Wrong With Sec Kim. I’d prefer to see her on wide screen. She should try to test herself at that.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, kongairui said:

Daniel henney is ❤ or siwon choi

Eric Mun, from Shinhwa, would be really good for this role.  He is both an actor and fully fluent in English, since he  lived in, and went to school in, Fullerton, California. So did Andy from Shinhwa. But Eric is the one who acts in movies, musicals, and dramas (Phoenix, Super Rookie and Another Oh Hae-young.)  all the time. He'd be great in this role. He's married to actress/ model Na Hye-Mi.

13 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

Rain has just done Sketch.

Park Huyng Sik can also be. What’s the chance of Park Seo Joon being in another rom-com? Also to be honest, I’m not ready to see Park Min Young is another rom-com  just 6 months after Whats Wrong With Sec Kim. I’d prefer to see her on wide screen. She should try to test herself at that.

Forgot about "Sketch"! It's actually on my list to watch. Lol.

• Like 2

I still question how people would accept her new rom-com (if it’s actually the truth). Unless she is very confident that the new rom-com would be better than Whats Wrong With Sec Kim, I wouldn’t take that risky move. Park Min Young, I’m not sure if you lurk in this forum, but if you can read this, give it a thought.

1. What will she gain if her new rom-com is better-reveived than Whats Wrong With Sec Kim? Nothing much. She is now dubbed the rom-com Queen now.

2. If it’s not well received, she will lose the rom-com Queen title.

3. Also if it’s not well received, Knetz will say that her superb acting in Whats Wrong With Sec Kim is because of her personal relationship with Park Seo Joon. 

4. Rom-com is considered the easiest genre.

For all those reasons, I think she will lose more than gain if she takes on the new rom-com. It’s a very risky move. 

• Like 6