[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Look at their smiles :wub:

We are in the right ship, we stand the right couple.

Anyway 

Time flies, I still remember how excited i was when I heard about wwwsk , seems like it’s just yesterday, 

now she is considering her new drama..

i wish the best for my PPC :wub:

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Cheryl295 said:

Many Korean media and netizens believe ParkPark are a real couple so no one would be take too much interest if she and LSG will be linked :lol:

PMY and LSG are of the same age. i hope and believe they will be just a good friends.:D and maybe they have known each other for a long time already. because in the same year(2005), they entered the same University(Dong Guk University).

• Like 3

2 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

I think its better she take another genre. People will remember her as Kim Miso and this is from webtoon again, romcom again..people will be boring. She must challenge herself. Maybe which can help this drama gonna be success is strong story plot and good direction from director. About her acting skills, don't question it.

Agree with you. On my personal opinion, it's better she takes another genre. Furthermore, the interval between wwwsk and this romcom drama again (if she really confirms it) is too short as according to the airing schedule as mentioned on Soompi article (early 2019). 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, endensia said:

Agree with you. On my personal opinion, it's better she takes another genre. Furthermore, the interval between wwwsk and this romcom drama again (if she really confirms it) is too short as according to the airing schedule as mentioned on Soompi article (early 2019). 

Per Namoo response she is positively reviewing it means yes in most agency responses of this kind and she also mentioned a new project by Spring 2019.

I have no problem with RomCom but webnovel again after a webtoon drama would surely make her the "webtoon/ webnovel adaptation queen" soon :lol:.  For me, she cannot gain acting awards if she will be typecasted. 

• Like 2

As to the topic of short time frame from WWWSK, yes it is still few months from WWWSK ending but it has been done by others.

Jung So Min for example who cameo'd as Kim Mi So's mother in WWWSK

in 2017 she had 2 dramas:

My Father Is Strange (with now real life bf they were outed by Dispatch last New Year 2018)

Bec This Is My Life ( they were the ones who cameo'd in WWWSK)

and recently in 2018 The Smile Has Left Your Eyes.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Per Namoo response she is positively reviewing it means yes in most agency responses of this kind and she also mentioned a new project by Spring 2019.

I have no problem with RomCom but webnovel again after a webtoon drama would surely make her the "webtoon/ webnovel adaptation queen" soon :lol:.  For me, she cannot gain acting awards if she will be typecasted. 

Lol. Yes, there is that fear. I agree. But you are not necessarily ignored for an award nom for being typecast (e.g. Helena Bonham Carter, Mandy Moore, Neil Patrick Harris, Johnny Depp, and so many others). All of these people received awards for the very characters that gave them a typecast label. You also don't wane in popularity if you do more of the same things (e.g. Jennifer Aniston) although it does get annoying a bit especially if you portray the same/similar character in more than 5 films/TV shows lol. BUT if you become part of a cult favourite then, yes, there is that possibility because, as far as American awarding shows are concerned, you only get noticed if you come from top/popular shows and cult favourites rarely reach that point.

Well, she's the Queen of our ship anyway so I wouldn't mind that label as long as she enjoys the project lol. Whatever happens, I hope it pans out. :rolleyes:

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

@Cheryl295 is jung so min as famous as pmy? i dunno much about her i thought she is still young and newly casts as leading actress in drma..

Yes she is famous too. In fact many of her fans watch WWWSK only for her cameo and The Father Is Strange Drama was rating very high in KBS last 2017. 

She has shippers in her dramas even now in her recent drama even if she already admitted relationship with her former drama partner :lol:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

pmy said in the interview after wwwsk, she no longer thinks she should marry before 35.  she said she will marry when she meets a good man and in proper timing. 

I pray she will find Mr Right soon, or she already found him?:lol:

2 minutes ago, Ennie Sushanty Sushanty said:

• LOL 2

idk why knetz said PMY roles are the same. like lB5wmMp.png

like honestly whenever I've watched PMY's dramas, I get sucked in badly cuz I feel the happiness to the pain deeply. I don't see her as an actress on screen, I see whatever character she's portraying comes to life. Like she's srsly amazing and what's insanely amazing about her is that she makes her lead costar looks good when they don't even have to do much.

• Like 8

52 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

As to the topic of short time frame from WWWSK, yes it is still few months from WWWSK ending but it has been done by others.

Jung So Min for example who cameo'd as Kim Mi So's mother in WWWSK

in 2017 she had 2 dramas:

My Father Is Strange (with now real life bf they were outed by Dispatch last New Year 2018)

Bec This Is My Life ( they were the ones who cameo'd in WWWSK)

and recently in 2018 The Smile Has Left Your Eyes.

Yes, I know, I have seen all JSM dramas between 2017-2018 since she's also my fav actress, but I notice that all that dramas mentioned have different genre I guess. MFisS is more like family drama and JSM is not really the female lead, BTiMFL is romcom, and TShLYE is a tragic romance. That's the point. But since I don't know yet "Her Private Life" story even it's romcom and from webnovel, I think the best I can do is just wait, see, and not overthink. Hope it works well. :)

• Like 2

Lee Seung Gi and Park Min Young together in busted 2 and will do the MC in golden disc awards. Lee seung gi so lucky :sweat_smile:  

Plus Lee Seung Gi also together with parkpark in the table during AAA 2017:joy:

Park Seo Joon Ahemmmmmmm :joy:

Ps: 

LEE =LEE tae hwan / LEE seung gi

YOUNG= park min YOUNG

JOON= park seo JOON

is this a sign? :tounge_xd:

05adf898ca6109e8b50985e78e7953c7af4aff2f

• LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, zarnaix34 said:

Lee Seung Gi and Park Min Young together in busted 2 and will do the MC in golden disc awards. Lee seung gi so lucky :sweat_smile: 

Park Seo Joon Ahemmmmmmm:joy:

Ps: 

LEE =LEE tae hwan / LEE seung gi

YOUNG= park min YOUNG

JOON= park seo JOON

is this a sign? :tounge_xd:

05adf898ca6109e8b50985e78e7953c7af4aff2f

Oh my God I love this gif :lol:Young Jun jealous bulldozer reaction was cute:D:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

PMY is very attractive and lovable yes but do not try too hard to put malice between her and LSG or you will be attacked by his shippers with other actresses. He has dedicated shippers from other ships. They may attack PMY if you continue to push her with their guy in their ship.

This is ParkPark thread focus more on them and not on other persons you liked to link with them or their other drama partners 

• Like 7

Lol for some reasons everything that PMY about to take on reminds me of that one scene in WWWSK  after PMY found out the lost oppa was VP's brother so when she said they'll meet up to see if they could recall their memories, VP pouted secretly and said "where do you think you're running off to making memories with your oppa, u should be making memories with me instead!!"

:joy:

Honestly u guys Im not at all worried about shipping PSJ or PMY wiith any other costars. Our couple is set. I said it before I'll be gladly to say it again, THIS SHIP WILL LAND SAFELY!

other shippers hating on us when they think PSJ or PMY is coming to steal the limelight on their other ships but after they watch WWWSK, this will be them coming here to congratulate us LOL

s9bPVaK.gif?2

• Like 6
  • LOL 3