Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

24 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

Those whose reactions are mainly negative probably haven't seen her in QF7D and Healer. It was PMY's first time doing a RomCom during WWWSK and these juveniles feel like she's been doing it forever? What year are these infant KNetz born in anyway?

I'd be fine with her accepting the new romcom as the role fits her perfectly well. I also doubt there are any other K Actresses who can pass for an art curator than her -- she has the pretty face, good English skills, quiet grace, and a sophisticated flair...and she is already 32 which makes her a noona to most of the active idols now (and a noona is what the story requires I assume?). In case this new romcom becomes a hit then it will be good for her career. If it doesn't, I don't think it will hurt as much. She's already a seasoned actress and has a good portfolio to boot. If anything, what I actually want to see her do is an action movie wherein she is the badass female heroine doing all the action stunts haha

I'm just so happy she's been receiving so much attention that she has always deserved now after WWWSK. I believe in perfect timings, so her doing a romcom now (with ehemhubbyPSJehem) and her career going to full blossom now is all the work of the cosmic forces above. She's been handled very well ever since she transfered to Namoo so I trust her management to have planned very well the next steps she will take for the advancement of her career and in consideration of her personal plans.

P.S. I'm excited to see her and Lee Seung Gi together on stage esp after knowing they've already worked together during the filming of Busted S2.

All I can say to this is: EXACTLY!!! You took the words right out of my mouth. So thank you very much for this.

There’s nothing much to fear really. Yes, it’s a gamble but isn’t that what they/we do at the end of the day? People will always have something negative to say about, well, EVERYTHING. Besides, they’ve got writers aside from her agency so they will know how to navigate their way in this new show to differentiate it from WWWSK should she officially accept it. And take note, the article said she is REVIEWING it which means she’s studying it and seeing it from all facets as we much we’re doing if not more. 

If it doesn’t work the way we hope, oh well, lesson learned from her team I guess. It’s not like she’ll be millions of dollars poorer if this doesn’t work. She’s a veteran actress not some breakout star or D-list actress who needs this project to make a name for herself. Lol. And how can she stay as rom-com Queen if she does just that one rom-com show? Even WWWSK and pairing herself with real-life bf PSJ was all a risk but look at how successful their show is. I’d say we give it a shot. B)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Cheryl295 said:

GDA will be for 2 days. Jan 5 and Jan 6. PMY will be MC on Jan 5. Probably PSJ will be there January 6. :lol:

Yes if they still avoiding attend same event in Korea, but one can only hope :lol: like last GDA he came(with HJE) as daesang presenter at the first day of GDA

They always consider Korean age. Like how PSJ is only 29 per our usual counting of age but he keeps saying he is now in his 30's. Per our usual count, he will only turn 30 next week. But per Korean count, he will turn 31 next week.

Park Min Young is 32 per our usual count but in Korean age, she is already 33 and will turn 34 in March 2019.

So she will turn 35 in 2020, we should wait little longer then:sweat_smile:

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, kongairui said:

PMY alone knows her skills and limitations. Namoo will help her screen things but at the end of the day, she alone can gauge if she's up for it. I hope to see her in a movie too but if it's a business and career decision to stick to the small screen then I'm still happy to support PMY's projects...

On another note, my shipper heart is worried that lee seunggi and pmy will be linked together lol if at this point psj and pmy aren't dating yet...i hope psj will step up his game just like when his brother showed up in wwwsk :P

Many Korean media and netizens believe ParkPark are a real couple so no one would be take too much interest if she and LSG will be linked :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

39 minutes ago, Ennie Sushanty Sushanty said:

So she will turn 35 in 2020, we should wait little longer then:sweat_smile:

pmy said in the interview after wwwsk, she no longer thinks she should marry before 35.  she said she will marry when she meets a good man and in proper timing. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Look at their smiles :wub:

We are in the right ship, we stand the right couple.

Anyway 

Time flies, I still remember how excited i was when I heard about wwwsk , seems like it’s just yesterday, 

now she is considering her new drama..

i wish the best for my PPC :wub:

• Like 8

Many Korean media and netizens believe ParkPark are a real couple so no one would be take too much interest if she and LSG will be linked :lol:

PMY and LSG are of the same age. i hope and believe they will be just a good friends.:D and maybe they have known each other for a long time already. because in the same year(2005), they entered the same University(Dong Guk University).

• Like 3

2 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

I think its better she take another genre. People will remember her as Kim Miso and this is from webtoon again, romcom again..people will be boring. She must challenge herself. Maybe which can help this drama gonna be success is strong story plot and good direction from director. About her acting skills, don't question it.

Agree with you. On my personal opinion, it's better she takes another genre. Furthermore, the interval between wwwsk and this romcom drama again (if she really confirms it) is too short as according to the airing schedule as mentioned on Soompi article (early 2019). 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, endensia said:

Agree with you. On my personal opinion, it's better she takes another genre. Furthermore, the interval between wwwsk and this romcom drama again (if she really confirms it) is too short as according to the airing schedule as mentioned on Soompi article (early 2019). 

Per Namoo response she is positively reviewing it means yes in most agency responses of this kind and she also mentioned a new project by Spring 2019.

I have no problem with RomCom but webnovel again after a webtoon drama would surely make her the "webtoon/ webnovel adaptation queen" soon :lol:.  For me, she cannot gain acting awards if she will be typecasted. 

• Like 2

As to the topic of short time frame from WWWSK, yes it is still few months from WWWSK ending but it has been done by others.

Jung So Min for example who cameo'd as Kim Mi So's mother in WWWSK

in 2017 she had 2 dramas:

My Father Is Strange (with now real life bf they were outed by Dispatch last New Year 2018)

Bec This Is My Life ( they were the ones who cameo'd in WWWSK)

and recently in 2018 The Smile Has Left Your Eyes.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Per Namoo response she is positively reviewing it means yes in most agency responses of this kind and she also mentioned a new project by Spring 2019.

I have no problem with RomCom but webnovel again after a webtoon drama would surely make her the "webtoon/ webnovel adaptation queen" soon :lol:.  For me, she cannot gain acting awards if she will be typecasted. 

Lol. Yes, there is that fear. I agree. But you are not necessarily ignored for an award nom for being typecast (e.g. Helena Bonham Carter, Mandy Moore, Neil Patrick Harris, Johnny Depp, and so many others). All of these people received awards for the very characters that gave them a typecast label. You also don't wane in popularity if you do more of the same things (e.g. Jennifer Aniston) although it does get annoying a bit especially if you portray the same/similar character in more than 5 films/TV shows lol. BUT if you become part of a cult favourite then, yes, there is that possibility because, as far as American awarding shows are concerned, you only get noticed if you come from top/popular shows and cult favourites rarely reach that point.

Well, she's the Queen of our ship anyway so I wouldn't mind that label as long as she enjoys the project lol. Whatever happens, I hope it pans out. :rolleyes:

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

@Cheryl295 is jung so min as famous as pmy? i dunno much about her i thought she is still young and newly casts as leading actress in drma..

Yes she is famous too. In fact many of her fans watch WWWSK only for her cameo and The Father Is Strange Drama was rating very high in KBS last 2017. 

She has shippers in her dramas even now in her recent drama even if she already admitted relationship with her former drama partner :lol:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

pmy said in the interview after wwwsk, she no longer thinks she should marry before 35.  she said she will marry when she meets a good man and in proper timing. 

I pray she will find Mr Right soon, or she already found him?:lol:

2 minutes ago, Ennie Sushanty Sushanty said:

• LOL 2

idk why knetz said PMY roles are the same. like lB5wmMp.png

like honestly whenever I've watched PMY's dramas, I get sucked in badly cuz I feel the happiness to the pain deeply. I don't see her as an actress on screen, I see whatever character she's portraying comes to life. Like she's srsly amazing and what's insanely amazing about her is that she makes her lead costar looks good when they don't even have to do much.

• Like 8

52 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

As to the topic of short time frame from WWWSK, yes it is still few months from WWWSK ending but it has been done by others.

Jung So Min for example who cameo'd as Kim Mi So's mother in WWWSK

in 2017 she had 2 dramas:

My Father Is Strange (with now real life bf they were outed by Dispatch last New Year 2018)

Bec This Is My Life ( they were the ones who cameo'd in WWWSK)

and recently in 2018 The Smile Has Left Your Eyes.

Yes, I know, I have seen all JSM dramas between 2017-2018 since she's also my fav actress, but I notice that all that dramas mentioned have different genre I guess. MFisS is more like family drama and JSM is not really the female lead, BTiMFL is romcom, and TShLYE is a tragic romance. That's the point. But since I don't know yet "Her Private Life" story even it's romcom and from webnovel, I think the best I can do is just wait, see, and not overthink. Hope it works well. :)

• Like 2

Lee Seung Gi and Park Min Young together in busted 2 and will do the MC in golden disc awards. Lee seung gi so lucky :sweat_smile:  

Plus Lee Seung Gi also together with parkpark in the table during AAA 2017:joy:

Park Seo Joon Ahemmmmmmm :joy:

Ps: 

LEE =LEE tae hwan / LEE seung gi

YOUNG= park min YOUNG

JOON= park seo JOON

is this a sign? :tounge_xd:

05adf898ca6109e8b50985e78e7953c7af4aff2f

• LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, zarnaix34 said:

Lee Seung Gi and Park Min Young together in busted 2 and will do the MC in golden disc awards. Lee seung gi so lucky :sweat_smile: 

Park Seo Joon Ahemmmmmmm:joy:

Ps: 

LEE =LEE tae hwan / LEE seung gi

YOUNG= park min YOUNG

JOON= park seo JOON

is this a sign? :tounge_xd:

05adf898ca6109e8b50985e78e7953c7af4aff2f

Oh my God I love this gif :lol:Young Jun jealous bulldozer reaction was cute:D:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1