[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Ryan Gold I think is someone in his 30's and who is fluent in English. 

I only know a few Korean actors / idols who are that fluent in English 

Daniel Henney, Rain, Siwon, The Canadian-Korean guy who played doctor in DOTS, Song Seung Heun

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

I won't call PPC as old ship because aside from about to start its broadcast in many other countries, the DVD Directors Cut will be released by next year, so there are still plenty to be excited for with this ship on the professional (WWWSK) side.

And of course,  the Personal/ Real life side. B)

Fingers crossed PPC will agree to cameo in PD Park's new drama :lol:

• Like 2

Park Min Young once said she has not moved on yet from WWWSK and she thinks doing Busted 2 first then a film would be better before she does another drama, but then, she has become a RomCom Queen because of WWWSK and business is  business. As the saying goes "Strike While the Iron is Hot". That's maybe why she is advised now by Namoo to consider a new drama already. 

WWWSK has helped her a lot. She has become more popular and more in demand star than ever before. I am sure PSJ is happy for her success too. 

Delulu: Work work work in 2019 and marry in 2020. :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

I'm excited to see her in a new drama, just hope she's reviewing it well and not rushing anything. I want a solid plot and a good male lead.

Ryan Gold needs to be a good actor can I dream of Jo in Sung or Gong Yoo (most likely wont happen but whatever LOL) as for the idol, it can be anyone but he needs to have good acting skills. 

• Like 3

if you guys see the new photo posted by team leadernim, it seemed like pdnim was thirdwheeling psj and pmy lol.. but we cant know for sure what was the real seating arrangement.. 

now one question, i noticed pdnim is not wearing a ring.. is he still single?..  after my sinking ship (kristen was caught cheating at robert pattinson with a married director), i really am skeptical of directors :sweatingbullets: but im sure im just being paranoid lols.. 

• Confused 1
  • LOL 4

9 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

if you guys see the new photo posted by team leadernim, it seemed like pdnim was thirdwheeling psj and pmy lol.. but we cant know for sure what was the real seating arrangement.. 

now one question, i noticed pdnim is not wearing a ring.. is he still single?..  after my sinking ship (kristen was caught cheating at robert pattinson with a married director), i really am skeptical of directors :sweatingbullets: but im sure im just being paranoid lols.. 

Lol do not overthink. :joy: Korean tradition does not consider wearing rings necessary especially for traditional middle aged couples. 

why are some people here always overthinking, if not Namoo then PD :joy:

• LOL 8

10 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

He is married.....there were one old news once WWSK airing that he said that her daughter (about 5 years old)  was a fan of Lee Young Jun/PSJ  and hope to marry him LOL. Not sure in SK, but in my country very common for married man not using their wedding ring especially if they are working outdoor  (non-office work)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Cheryl295 said:

Lol do not overthink. :joy: Korean tradition does not consider wearing rings necessary especially for traditional middle aged couples. 

why are some people here always overthinking, if not Namoo then PD :joy:

i cant help it im scarred for life hahahhaha.. yep im just being paranoid and overthinking about ridiculous stuffs lol 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

3 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Song Song always have their managers or their friends sitting between them everytime they eat in restaurants. Because the restaurants owners and crew may take stolen photos and send on the internet. 

True hahaha and also walked between them especially Kyo's manager Ms Ellen Park. She was the thorn of the fans happiness :lol:

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

HAHAHA!! :joy: Gurl, chillll pleaseee lol lol. This ain't Hollywood and PMY ain't no K.Stew. I don't think that's gonna happen in a hundred years. But thanks for making my day! :lol:

• LOL 5

6 minutes ago, newkid09 said:

HAHAHA!! :joy: Gurl, chillll pleaseee lol lol. This ain't Hollywood and PMY ain't no K.Stew. I don't think that's gonna happen in a hundred years. But thanks for making my day! :lol:

lol you are welcome..  im glad you find it amusing hahaha. :P:lol: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

in the webtoon, the noona owns a 5 five star restaurant though, not working as an art curator. she also has a short pink hair so maybe my will go blonde? but i dunno if im talking about the correct webtoon.. 

maybe the idol is not the leading man but the other guy is? 

lemme see who’s good enough in english to play ryan gold? daniel henney?? omo omo

i would love for her to act with won bin! that would be epic! then he can be out of his hiatus and he’s also married so no costars shipping problem afterwards.. 

Daniel henney is ❤ or siwon choi

• Like 3