Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

21 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

namoo ceo is a married man. do you know a drama "On Air" written by writter Kim Eun- sook aired 2008. male lead role a manager "Jang Ki Joon" was based on Namoo ceo Kim Jong Do. because he is known as the most loyal and faithful manager in Korea. the story( not about a love story between a manager Jang Ki Joon and actress Oh Seung Ah, but his success story to become a good manager)in the drama "on Air" was based on Nammo ceo's story. He is a really good person. so i was very glad when i heard pmy entered Namoo.  (and if you want to know about him, you can watch 2 days 1 night. he appeared as Kim Joo Hyuk's friend&manager.)    

oh he’s married? i thought he was unmarried during 2d1n.. but he’s really a good man.. i remember kim joo hyuk said the ceo is his struggling friend coz he’s always worry about actors and actresses under his management.. the ceo was so sad when kim joo hyuk passed away.. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

namoo ceo is a married man. do you know a drama "On Air" written by writter Kim Eun- sook aired 2008. male lead role a manager "Jang Ki Joon" was based on Namoo ceo Kim Jong Do. because he is known as the most loyal and faithful manager in Korea. the story( not about a love story between a manager Jang Ki Joon and actress Oh Seung Ah, but his success story to become a good manager)in the drama "on Air" was based on Nammo ceo's story. He is a really good person. so i was very glad when i heard pmy entered Namoo.  (and if you want to know about him, you can watch 2 days 1 night. he appeared as Kim Joo Hyuk's friend&manager.)    

So I check that the one with bald head (KJD)  is Namoo President and Namoo CEO is Kim Dong Sik.....so the one that accompanied PMY to China is Namoo's President

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GraceW said:

So I check that the one with bald head (KJD)  is Namoo President and Namoo CEO is Kim Dong Sik.....so the one that accompanied PMY to China is Namoo's President

Yes the bald head is Namoo President. The one who took photos with her on her FM day was Namoo CEO.

And look like Namoo President and Awesome Ent boss have been meeting again.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, GraceW said:

I thought one with bald is Namoo CEO, I misunderstood,So how about Namoo's president?Is he unmarried??

2 hours ago, jingjaja said:

Anyone know what the caption says? How come they are having a meal together? :D thanks in advance! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pmyfangirl said:

Anyone know what the caption says? How come they are having a meal together? :D thanks in advance! 

It says "the beginning of a beautiful in-law relationship" 

lol jk im just being delulu

• LOL 7

50 minutes ago, park2park said:

It says "the beginning of a beautiful in-law relationship" 

lol jk im just being delulu

Just noticed that in the 2 pictures the in-laws are sitting next to each other :lol:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, pmyfangirl said:

It says "Thank for all the hard work this year, everyone!" 

Seems to be a company dinner celebrating a successful year. 

The food looks good!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

The hat. He wear it at dinner gathering

The picture is from his photoshoot. He is the model for the brand that makes this backpack. 

7 hours ago, GraceW said:

I'm confused about why this is meaningful or related to PPC? Can someone explain, please? :)

The group picture includes several bosses from different agencies and production companies. I also saw Bon Factory the producer of WWWSK. 

What's telling is how PSJ and PMY's bosses were sitting next to each other. It shows they are really close.

• Like 2