[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

5 minutes ago, GraceW said:

So I check that the one with bald head (KJD)  is Namoo President and Namoo CEO is Kim Dong Sik.....so the one that accompanied PMY to China is Namoo's President

Yes the bald head is Namoo President. The one who took photos with her on her FM day was Namoo CEO.

And look like Namoo President and Awesome Ent boss have been meeting again.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, GraceW said:

So I check that the one with bald head (KJD)  is Namoo President and Namoo CEO is Kim Dong Sik.....so the one that accompanied PMY to China is Namoo's President

I thought one with bald is Namoo CEO, I misunderstood,So how about Namoo's president?Is he unmarried??

50 minutes ago, park2park said:

It says "the beginning of a beautiful in-law relationship" 

lol jk im just being delulu

Just noticed that in the 2 pictures the in-laws are sitting next to each other :lol:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, pmyfangirl said:

Anyone know what the caption says? How come they are having a meal together? :D thanks in advance! 

It says "Thank for all the hard work this year, everyone!" 

Seems to be a company dinner celebrating a successful year. 

The food looks good!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

The hat. He wear it at dinner gathering

The picture is from his photoshoot. He is the model for the brand that makes this backpack. 

7 hours ago, GraceW said:

I'm confused about why this is meaningful or related to PPC? Can someone explain, please? :)

The group picture includes several bosses from different agencies and production companies. I also saw Bon Factory the producer of WWWSK. 

What's telling is how PSJ and PMY's bosses were sitting next to each other. It shows they are really close.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

The group picture includes several bosses from different agencies and production companies. I also saw Bon Factory the producer of WWWSK. 

What's telling is how PSJ and PMY's bosses were sitting next to each other. It shows they are really close.

Park Seojoon and Yang Geunhwan (Awesome Ent. CEO) have known each other, been friends, and have worked together for 10 years, since when they were both in Keyeast Entertainment. Namoo CEO is one of the founders of KeyEast. So all 3 are friends and go way back to their KeyEast days, years before PMY joined Namoo....hmmmm

So if PPC is a thing, these two CEOs know for sure. The two CEOs collaborate a lot, not just on WWWSK. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

It's all in the family, so to speak. :D

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, tali58 said:

Park Seojoon and Yang Geunhwan (Awesome Ent. CEO) have known each other, been friends, and have worked together for 10 years, since when they were both in Keyeast Entertainment. Namoo CEO is one of the founders of KeyEast. So all 3 are friends and go way back to their KeyEast days, years before PMY joined Namoo....hmmmm

So if PPC is a thing, these two CEOs know for sure. The two CEOs collaborate a lot, not just on WWWSK. 

Yes I am aware of PSJ being very close friends with Awesome boss since the start of his career and since PSJ is richer, as I have posted many times before, I am one of those who believed PSJ is a secret part owner of Awesome Entertainment.

Namoo boss coming from Key East is "coincidence" again since the timing of PMY's transfer to Namoo, she transferred in last quarter of 2017 when there were already rumors which started going around in Korea about PPC. 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Yes I am aware of PSJ being very close friends with Awesome boss since the start of his career and since PSJ is richer, as I have posted many times before, I am one of those who believed PSJ is a secret part owner of Awesome Entertainment.

Namoo boss coming from Key East is "coincidence" again since the timing of PMY's transfer to Namoo, she transferred in last quarter of 2017 when there were already rumors which started going around in Korea about PPC. 

Exactly! Interesting "coincidence" . :D

• Like 1

9 hours ago, polydadmiac said:

Yes the bald head is Namoo President. The one who took photos with her on her FM day was Namoo CEO.

And look like Namoo President and Awesome Ent boss have been meeting again.

They meet often since they collaborate a lot and are also long-time friends for 10 years or more.