Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

29 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

The group picture includes several bosses from different agencies and production companies. I also saw Bon Factory the producer of WWWSK. 

What's telling is how PSJ and PMY's bosses were sitting next to each other. It shows they are really close.

Park Seojoon and Yang Geunhwan (Awesome Ent. CEO) have known each other, been friends, and have worked together for 10 years, since when they were both in Keyeast Entertainment. Namoo CEO is one of the founders of KeyEast. So all 3 are friends and go way back to their KeyEast days, years before PMY joined Namoo....hmmmm

So if PPC is a thing, these two CEOs know for sure. The two CEOs collaborate a lot, not just on WWWSK. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

The group picture includes several bosses from different agencies and production companies. I also saw Bon Factory the producer of WWWSK. 

What's telling is how PSJ and PMY's bosses were sitting next to each other. It shows they are really close.

It's all in the family, so to speak. :D

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, tali58 said:

Park Seojoon and Yang Geunhwan (Awesome Ent. CEO) have known each other, been friends, and have worked together for 10 years, since when they were both in Keyeast Entertainment. Namoo CEO is one of the founders of KeyEast. So all 3 are friends and go way back to their KeyEast days, years before PMY joined Namoo....hmmmm

So if PPC is a thing, these two CEOs know for sure. The two CEOs collaborate a lot, not just on WWWSK. 

Yes I am aware of PSJ being very close friends with Awesome boss since the start of his career and since PSJ is richer, as I have posted many times before, I am one of those who believed PSJ is a secret part owner of Awesome Entertainment.

Namoo boss coming from Key East is "coincidence" again since the timing of PMY's transfer to Namoo, she transferred in last quarter of 2017 when there were already rumors which started going around in Korea about PPC. 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Yes I am aware of PSJ being very close friends with Awesome boss since the start of his career and since PSJ is richer, as I have posted many times before, I am one of those who believed PSJ is a secret part owner of Awesome Entertainment.

Namoo boss coming from Key East is "coincidence" again since the timing of PMY's transfer to Namoo, she transferred in last quarter of 2017 when there were already rumors which started going around in Korea about PPC. 

Exactly! Interesting "coincidence" . :D

• Like 1

9 hours ago, polydadmiac said:

Yes the bald head is Namoo President. The one who took photos with her on her FM day was Namoo CEO.

And look like Namoo President and Awesome Ent boss have been meeting again.

They meet often since they collaborate a lot and are also long-time friends for 10 years or more. 

36 minutes ago, tali58 said:

Exactly! Interesting "coincidence" . :D

Or maybe its not coincidence. Maybe PSJ who recommended her to Namoo lol just kidding

• LOL 2

42 minutes ago, tali58 said:

It won't load. :tears:

It loads on me. Its a compilation of videos of PSJ at the last filming day of his dramas.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cheryl295 said:

It loads on me. Its a compilation of videos of PSJ at the last filming day of his dramas.

I figured that's what it is from the post, which is why I really want to see it, but it just scrolls and scrolls but doesn't open. :(

1 hour ago, snitchdream08 said:

Or maybe its not coincidence. Maybe PSJ who recommended her to Namoo lol just kidding

I don't think he needed to recommend her, since she's a respected actress, but it's definitely nice to have friends taking care of each other. ;-)

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, tali58 said:

I figured that's what it is from the post, which is why I really want to see it, but it just scrolls and scrolls but doesn't open. :(

It's copied here. This is the source 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

Coincidence too how PPC both have new agencies starting this year

• Like 1

On 12/3/2018 at 3:56 PM, Cheryl295 said:

400-BC340-9-BF5-49-AB-8-ADC-64399084-B22

:wub:

Are you referring to her arm going around his waist? Because I don't see him hugging her in this one. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, tali58 said:

Are you referring to her arm going around his waist? Because I don't see him hugging her in this one. 

i see pmy gently touched his arm :wub:

• Like 2