[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

18 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

lol my colleagues who shipped psj and kjw finally watched wwwsk (a few eps only) and she keeps asking us why little lee young joon has double eyelids but vp lee young joon has monolids.. .. i told her she should ask the casting director not me.. turns out she only watched the drama to find negative things to say.. it upsets me so much :huh:

she said she dont see any chemistry between psj and pmy at all and pmy has ‘unnatural face’.. she also said the story is so corny and typical, like other chaebol drama.. i honestly dont know why she suddenly becomes so bitter.. i dont think she’s a hater though.. maybe she’s just upset (somehow i feel like she knows psj and kjw never have romantic relationship with each other but she refuses to believe it).. is this a typical problem among shippers? 

i guess the eyes can only see what the heart wants to believe.. 

anyhoo it’s a free country im not passing any judgement. ship whoever you want as long as you dont be a hater and go around saying bad things about other people right?  sorry for ranting :tears:

Feel free to rant. Lol. We're here for you.  Your coworker is clearly a hater. She seems to enjoy bothering and upsetting you. Maybe just ignore her comments and don't even talk to her about PSJ and PMY, or WWWSK. She's not open to looking at things positively, or at least with an open mind. 

It may cheer you up to know that PSJ said in an interview that he likes his eyes as they are and would never change his eyelids. :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tali58 said:

It's an event to meet fans, where fans can line up to get an autograph from the star and see him/ her in person.

I think she is asking what product endorsement is he having fansign for- its shinsegai duty free. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Take a look at this compilation comparison of BTS of FFMW vs WWWSK. Only blind and deluded would fail to see how ParkPark closeness is real. PSJ is friendly to all his drama partners but he always keep it on the friendly level but not with PMY. He initiates skinship with PMY several times.

https://fx.weico.net/share/47022662.html?weibo_id=4313268137096006

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@park2park About that hug that was waaaay too close and comfortable to share with a colleague, I found this online:

A hug around the waist is intimate and sensual. In these types of hugs, guys like to snake their arms around the waist of the girl and the girl’s arms usually go over their arms. By allowing the girl’s arm to go above theirs, guys are being very vulnerable and open since this kind of arm position shows a girl's dominance. These types of hugs suggest that guys happy to see you and trust you deeply. This is a way to genuinely show a girl that the guy cares for her. It also means he is in a position to talk and be open to her. This hug can be extremely sensual if a guy's arms are hugging the girl’s lower back and he pulls her tightly towards him. This shows that the guy is crazy about you and wants you. Touching his pelvis to the girl's shows that he is extremely attracted to you sexually. If his hands move farther down, it means he is even more aroused sexually. So, take your time with this type of hug and enjoy the feeling of being wanted.

:love:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

400-BC340-9-BF5-49-AB-8-ADC-64399084-B22

1 minute ago, minmangfan said:

@park2park About that hug that was waaaay too close and comfortable to share with a colleague, I found this online:

A hug around the waist is intimate and sensual. In these types of hugs, guys like to snake their arms around the waist of the girl and the girl’s arms usually go over their arms. By allowing the girl’s arm to go above theirs, guys are being very vulnerable and open since this kind of arm position shows a girl's dominance. These types of hugs suggest that guys happy to see you and trust you deeply. This is a way to genuinely show a girl that the guy cares for her. It also means he is in a position to talk and be open to her. This hug can be extremely sensual if a guy's arms are hugging the girl’s lower back and he pulls her tightly towards him. This shows that the guy is crazy about you and wants you. Touching his pelvis to the girl's shows that he is extremely attracted to you sexually. If his hands move farther down, it means he is even more aroused sexually. So, take your time with this type of hug and enjoy the feeling of being wanted.

:love:

:wub:

• Like 1