[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 hour ago, Cheryl295 said:

I will quote what Yoo Ah In said in his congratulatory speech during SSC wedding because that does not only apply to SSC but to all Korean celebrities:

"You had to go through difficult process and in order to protect each other, you had to hide your relationship from the world" 

I love that. yeah its true its not only applies to all celebrities out there but even into us ordinary person, there are things that needs to be in private and should keep privately until the right time comes..

1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

Compare previous PSJ interviews about dating rumors to what he said about PMY and you will know why Korean Reporters and many netizens do not believe their denial.

HE WANTED TO KEEP HIS PRIVACY - 

if he was not in a relationship right now, he would have simply said "No, PMY is a friend" but he added this private life sentence as answer to PMY rumors. The mere fact he said this means he has something to keep private.

HIM NOT POSTING ANY PHUKET TRIP PIC EVEN A SOLO ONE -

he was also linked to KJW before but he still posted pics of their drama's reward trip to Jeju and showed how they are merely friends.

HIS OPEN ENDED ANSWERS ABOUT FUTURE POSSIBILITIES 

Korean reporters noticed how differently he answers when asked about PMY compared to other ladies linked to him. 

HE DID NOT IMMEDIATELY ANSWER QUESTIONS ASKED AND WAS SO CAUTIOUS 

A person who is not hiding anything would not need more time to think about answers to questions. 

:glasses:  Have patience shippers, privacy is good for them

I'm not in a hurry anyway so are they, hehehe lol, I'm patiently waiting..hope it will not take so long..

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, snitchdream08 said:

"The best partner", same with Min Young said, so we just be patience to hear about ParkPark's wedding news. This is just beginning :P

To add to our delulu see no. 1 reason below ;)

My prediction though:

ParkPark announcement will not be they will be getting married but they are already married hahaha  :joy::tounge_xd:

• LOL 7

23 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

To add to our delulu see no. 1 reason below ;)

My prediction though:

ParkPark announcement will not be they will be getting married but they are already married hahaha  :joy::tounge_xd:

I think I will go one step further than you and say the captain PSJ will follow in his brother’s footsteps and make the shocking announcement maybe something like: BAM!

*Breaking* Park Min Young is reportedly (x) months pregnant and the rumored father is PSJ. 

Everyone will start to go crazy and wonder where’s the wedding and PSJ being the troll he is, will probably just reply with didn’t we have a wedding during the drama. All the shippers and fans of both of them will be like... Mind Blown!:dizzy:

Of course, it isn’t likely to happen, but I figured since we don’t have much info to work with, might as well just keep this thread active for all it’s worth! 

P.S: If this actually happens, I should really consider a career change for real LOL!:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 13

33 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Wedding ceremony is not required in Korea for a couple to be considered married. There were celebrities who already registered their marriage and are considered legally married before they announced it publicly. :joy:

I know of a couple who waited a year and a couple of months after they registered their marriage to do the wedding ceremony. :sweat_smile:

20 minutes ago, sonoma said:

just joking :)

she is not a public figures now,

she is belong to private

btw, all the people in that picture do the DVD commentary recording ? including the intern ?

no~park seo joon, park min young, pd, Hwang bo ra, kang hong seok, pyo ye jin , hwang chan sung did commentary~ i think the casts never post a pic with psj and pmy together. 

• Like 1

Pretty sure PMY is with them lol She loves the cast and drama team so much, she wouldn't miss the opportunity to hang out with them. 

But I guess we won't see any pic of her tonight...ughh I miss seeing her beautiful face tho -_-

• Like 1

Have their agencies adviced them not to take pics together or be seen together for a while?? Strange that PMY is missing in the

Group pic. PMY and PSJ were also covered by watermelon emojis in their stylist videos ;) what is going on, I wonder???? 

• LOL 1

2 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

no~park seo joon, park min young, pd, Hwang bo ra, kang hong seok, pyo ye jin , hwang chan sung did commentary~ i think the casts never post a pic with psj and pmy together. 

The guy who played the manager who actually owns that pic above, has posted a group pic with PSJ and PMY a couple of times. But of course, they're not next to each other :lol:

• Thanks 1

She’s probably somewhere, toilet, or just hiding. Most of the group photos where they were not required to stand up, we can only really see her head. :joy:

She made adjustments for the Phuket trip, surely she would not miss this dinner where most of the cast are actually there. :sweat_smile:

• Thanks 2

If PMY is there at the dinner she must be hiding behind PSJ... :joy: that's a very wierd pose for PSJ, he would have been more comfortable sitting down... Why did he have to stand up for that pic when EVERYONE else is sitting down :joy:

• LOL 6

10 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

Have their agencies adviced them not to take pics together or be seen together for a while?? Strange that PMY is missing in the

Group pic. PMY and PSJ were also covered by watermelon emojis in their stylist videos ;) what is going on, I wonder???? 

The more they are avoiding to be seen together the more they are being suspicious lol because if you were just friends, would you care about it? LOL :phew: You would just move on and keep having fun with the crew lol

• Like 7

they being all cautious and private says a lot. i think that it all means that they value their relationship so much and they just want to protect each other. and the same thing goes to people around them, they probably wanted to protect PPC too. (i dont think im being delusional, bc I SWEAR IDK WHY BUT IM PRETTY CONFIDENT THAT THEY'RE IN SOME SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP) :heart:

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

If PMY is there at the dinner she must be hiding behind PSJ... :joy: that's a very wierd pose for PSJ, he would have been more comfortable sitting down... Why did he have to stand up for that pic when EVERYONE else is sitting down :joy:

yes It's very suspicious. why only psj is standing up?B)

• Like 4

287_A528_F-8701-438_B-83_BC-_C31_FD6_A4_

My observations:

1. There is an extra chair for one person between PSJ and PD Park

2. They have finished eating and were already drinking. 

What's wrong with Secretary Kim why is she not there?

Possible reasons :

1. She went home ahead after eating dinner maybe she has other appointment such as family gathering

2. She did not join the group photo maybe hiding under the table  :lol: or maybe hiding behind PSJ ;)

3. She went to the toilet when the pic was taken

4. PSJ and PMY were about to go but Mr "Manager" co star called them back for a groufie and only PSJ went back so he was standing. (PSJ has filming for Saja tomorrow in Cheongju-si and it's a 2 hour drive from Seoul)

:glasses:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6