[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

8 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

287_A528_F-8701-438_B-83_BC-_C31_FD6_A4_

My observations:

1. There is an extra chair for one person between PSJ and PD Park

2. They have finished eating and were already drinking. 

What's wrong with Secretary Kim why is she not there?

Possible reasons :

1. She went home ahead after eating dinner maybe she has other appointment such as family gathering

2. She did not join the group photo maybe hiding under the table  :lol: or maybe hiding behind PSJ ;)

3. She went to the toilet when the pic was taken

4. PSJ and PMY were about to go but Mr "Manager" co star called them back for a groufie and only PSJ went back so he was standing. (PSJ has filming for Saja tomorrow in Cheongju-si and it's a 2 hour drive from Seoul)

:glasses:

i think the seat between psj and pd is Minyoung's B)

• Like 4

Across psj theres 4 people, on his side theres only 3 people including psj. Pd nim is sitting right across pyo ye jin, so pmy must be seated right next to psj. I suppose they dont want to make news by seating so close to each other, but the thing is, the more theyre trying to not appear together on groups the more suspicious people gets. 

• Like 6

Them trying to avoid having a photo together makes it more suspicious for everyone. I mean, people were already doubtful even after the interviews, which was further emphasised when they aren’t sharing photos of their Phuket trip(specially PSJ, dude won’t even post a selfie. :sweatingbullets:).

I guess, as PSJ said, we just have to wait and see.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

287_A528_F-8701-438_B-83_BC-_C31_FD6_A4_

My observations:

1. There is an extra chair for one person between PSJ and PD Park

2. They have finished eating and were already drinking. 

What's wrong with Secretary Kim why is she not there?

Possible reasons :

1. She went home ahead after eating dinner maybe she has other appointment such as family gathering

2. She did not join the group photo maybe hiding under the table  :lol: or maybe hiding behind PSJ ;)

3. She went to the toilet when the pic was taken

4. PSJ and PMY were about to go but Mr "Manager" co star called them back for a groufie and only PSJ went back so he was standing. (PSJ has filming for Saja tomorrow in Cheongju-si and it's a 2 hour drive from Seoul)

:glasses:

Maybe too PMY is table hopping again chatting with staff and PSJ was there too chatting but he came back to their table when called for group pic that was why he was standing. PMY did not join. 

• Like 3

This ship is reallly exciting, so many interesting thoughts and theories!!!

I agree!!! They are making it too obvious. I actually noticed it even during WWWSK,  they are never seen together in one picture as PMY and PSJ, always Kim Mi So and Vice President Lee. I mean just why!?!  What's wrong with taking a pic together?  :D:D

Although,  they might have felt the intensity of their chemistry to the public that they decided not to "feed" the public with pics that might be misinterpreted,  however the opposite just happened because "the lack of it" (pic)  made people creative and find pics of them from their IGs. The deprivation made the fans wanting and curious.  And so the coincidences discoveres.

Oh fate... If it's meant to happen no matter how much they avoid it it really shows.

Their chemistry is too beautiful that people cannot just ignore and simply move on!!

I so love this ship!!! 

• Like 9

4 hours ago, kitkatrmjung said:

Not sure where PMY is. 

It's nice to see them all together in one frame again, but yes, of course, it's a pity that secretary Kim was not in the photo :cry:

I don't want to make too many comments on the photos. In the end, it's the whole cast get-together. They did not have the chance to get together in Phuket, so I think we should enjoy the photo instead of investigating whether PMY was there or not. For me, I just feel a bit unjust for  the whole crew. Somehow I feel as if PMY decided not to show up in the photo so the attention could be placed correctly. And I guess since this is a shippers thread it is ok for the attention to be diverted but I hope those people on IG could behave a bit more appropriately. 

I agree with @parkparkloveu people need to give them privacy in real life and on other social media platforms. All shipping stuff should be limited to shipper thread and private chats. 

• Like 12

this ship is sailing for sure.

and the things that really matter right now are “Time and Patience” 

these two words are very important to us. 

They need time and we need to have patience...

Oohhh i love this ship. It’s so much fun here. 

:wub:

• Like 8

IMG_20180830_065320.jpg

I think it is PMY who avoids pic of them hanging out with the WWWSK team outside work where she is  sitting near PSJ.

During the first episode viewing party, we thought they sat far from each other because of the group pic posted. Thankfully a brave crew posted a stolen shot showing PPC sitting not only side by side but very close to each other. :wub: 

IMG_20180830_065758.jpg

I also think, if they did not know about PPC before, the cast are already aware of their relationship by now and were asked to keep it secret. Being in the industry themselves and having known how difficult it is to have a public dating relationship in Korea, their co actors gladly obliged and covered up for them.

I cannot blame PMY maybe she developed some sort of a phobia about being public. What she went through when she was dating LMH was worst one that an actress can ever experience. :(

I am happy PSJ is also keen on keeping relationship private. Like PMY, he is also protective of his personal life and does not also post pic with family. 

That being said, I will go back to what I said yesterday, we may not probably hear dating confirmation but marriage confirmation. They will only go public if they are already married. :lol:

Chinese shippers have an appropriate name for this couple :

007 Couple B)

• Like 10

38 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Even maybe PMY not attend reunion dinner, I'm sure their group chat is active again :lol:

The question is: which group chat?

I remember PMY said in her Viu Singapore event that "with the Phuket trip coming up, the group chat would be busy again, especially Hwang Bo Ra". But when I traced back the news, Hwang Bo Ra and Kang Ki Young were the first two that confirmed they couldn't join the trip. I was like "Hello, PMY's memory..." :joy: 

• LOL 6

Based on the two pics with PSJ both standing, this is my theory:

This was the first shot, PSJ was about to go but was asked to join the group pic first:
IMG_20180830_082344.jpg

Seeing how awkward PSJ looked on the first shot, they took another pic.  

IMG_20180830_082347.jpg

I believe 90% he was about to go home. Because:

1. They should have waited he was seated back before picture taking if he just came from the toilet.

2. He has filming at a far location today.

It looks to me now that PMY did not join the dinner. Because she is aware that paparazzis will be watching them having known that they have schedule together for DVD Commentary recording and she knew anyway PSJ will not be staying long at dinner because he has early travel. ;)

My delulu: they still have their own private time afterwards B):lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

9 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Based on the two pics with PSJ both standing, this is my theory:

This was the first shot, PSJ was about to go but was asked to join the group pic first:
IMG_20180830_082344.jpg

Seeing how awkward PSJ looked on the first shot, they took another pic.  

IMG_20180830_082347.jpgI believe 90% he was about to go home. Because:

1. They should have waited he was seated back before picture taking if he just came from the toilet.

2. He has filming at a far location today.

It looks to me now that PMY did not join the dinner. Because she is aware that paparazzis will be watching them having known that they have schedule together for DVD Commentary recording and she knew anyway PSJ will not be staying long at dinner because he has early travel. ;)

My delulu: they still have their own private time afterwards B):lol:

Unless anyone can provide me with evidence to prove their theory is true, their theories will always be a theory (or delulu). 

Too many theories already, just on one group photo? And no concrete evidence to prove whatsoever :lol: This game is getting harder and harder. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Facts:

PMY recorded DVD Commentary yesterday 

Saja movie has filming at a location far from Seoul today until Sept 1. This is in the media complete with a map of the location blocked off by the city for traffic.

So based on that: 

Issue of shippers: PSJ looks awkward standing while others are sitting:

- I agree PSJ was on his way home in this group photo because of his awkward standing position and because he has to travel early for more than 2 hours to the location.

What is Wrong With Secretary Kim? :D

- I don't think PMY joined the dinner. I know its disappointing for us shippers who missed them in one frame together but let us try to understand that she surely have reasons it may or may not be because of paparazzis, it may also be because she has other appointments. For sure she also missed bonding with the cast as they did not go to Phuket, so her not being there has important reason. 

• Like 4