Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

@kitkatrmjung

I do not think this is very sudden trip. Not in Namoo calendar but she knew this at least for a few days when plane tickets were bought. So since she do not have official schedule the past few days, she already has packed I bet. No need for very last minute packing.

@Chrissy Dang

Maybe number 3 :joy:

• Like 3

Actually now come to think of it, the wwwsk cast all had a pretty long day, especially psj and pmy since they had to do the commentary of the dvd which I’m guessing started in the morning? Maybe 8-9 ish? 

Looking at at the photo, it could also be a rather impromptu dinner gathering since I don’t see (1) Secretary Yang (Kang Hong Suk), (2) Park Yoo Shik (Kang Ki Young), (3) Sul Ma Eum aka President Park’s secretary (Kim Ye Won), (4) Lee Young Ok aka President Park’s secretary good friend (Lee Jung Min)

So since I kind of see quite a lot of absentees there, most likely my guess is, it’s probably a last minute kind of decision to have a dinner since they were all free for that time, and it’s rather nice to see most of the cast still being close with one another even after the drama ended. 

At least for me, I am under the impression that PMY might have made some time for the dinner but considering the long day she had, if I assume the commentary started around 8, and she had a flight to catch the next morning? She would have been out for like 15-16 hours had she stayed till the end, which is rather taxing on her body, so maybe she stayed for like 20-30 minutes and left prematurely, I’m not really sure about PSJ but it’s a lovely gesture for both of them to attend the dinner if it’s an impromptu one.

Here’s to hoping all of the casts can continue to have a close relationship/friendship going forward! :D

• Like 6

:joy:

i dont  really care bout she was or wasn’t there, 

At least I know they met yesterday, Also sat down closed to each other, since they were doing the commentaries. 

I believed they were hugging each other when they met yesterday. (not really sure) lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

I am 30% she was never there, 35% on she went there but went home early and 35% she was still there when pic was taken but did not join.  :sweatingbullets:

Seeing on this pic that it was PD chair only not a vacant seat. So it is also possible she was never there. Also, based on their past seating arrangements, she often sit across PSJ during dinners and not beside him. 

F6753_B2_C-_EF84-4_DD7-_A35_E-_D0_A7588_

I also think PSJ standing in the 2 pics last night means he was about to go home. Why would he stand up when he can be more clearly seen in the photo sitting down. Posted at 11:30pm but we can never be sure if it's real time or posted late. 

It is possible too that PMY was still there and also on her way home and she was already near the door or went ahead to her car and did not join group pic and they went home together (different cars like after finale party they went to after party together in different cars :D

961_F113_D-_F8_CD-4_F2_B-8_EC4-_D698_A73

So if PSJ (and PMY) left before midnight why is it that she looks like she lacks sleep? Did they stay up drinking with the group till 3 am or 4 am? Or did she and PSJ have their own private date afterwards ;)

Ok privacy. :tounge_xd::glasses: 

What's important is seeing her today. I miss her. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

One thing for sure, she wasn’t there when the picture was taken. 

I mean that’s impossible if she was there and they just let her hiding while they were taking pictures  .

I saw Hwang bora’s latest post on IG yesterday and it seems like she changed her shirt .  . So I guess after the commentary ended they probably headed somewhere else individually and then meet up again for dinner. So it’s possible that PMY wasn’t there for dinner together. 

:joy:since i read so many theories before so here i added one more . Lol 

• Like 3

She is a frequent traveller and she has staff to help her. I do not think she looks tired due to packing her luggage. :lol:

I am sure she stayed up late last night and she was with PSJ as to whether or not they were with the WWWSK group, that we do not know. :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

5 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

One thing for sure, she wasn’t there when the picture was taken. 

I mean that’s impossible if she was there and they just let her hiding while they were taking pictures  .

I saw Hwang bora’s latest post on IG yesterday and it seems like she changed her shirt .  . So I guess after the commentary ended they probably headed somewhere else individually and then meet up again for dinner. So it’s possible that PMY wasn’t there for dinner together. 

:joy:since i read so many theories before so here i added one more . Lol 

The group commentary was done ahead so Hwang Bora had a lot of time to change clothes while PSJ, PMY and PD were still busy recording. Actors often bring extra clothes in their cars because of the nature of their job. 

• Like 3

@Cheryl295

Maybe, but then I also know a lot of frequent flyers with staff that prefers to do the packing the night before just to double check their stuff as well as to make sure that what was packed was appropriate for the weather of the destination/s. I also do this as well, although I don't travel as much as her.

• Like 2

PMY is a seasoned traveller and also, for sponsored trips like this, the clothes for photoshoot are taken cared of by the company sponsoring.

Double checking luggage does not take several hours to do I am a constant traveller too. But she looks like she slept very late. Like 4am or 3am. She was busy before going to Paris she has rumors to address during the previous interviews the day before but at the Airport pics that time she did not look as if she needed sleep.  

0_F428083-108_E-4_C53-92_CF-312_EB8_FD93

• Like 4

Yes, I also agree that she looks like she slept late...she has bright, beautiful eyes and in that above pic her eyes are not shining the way it has always been which signifies that she's partied hard with someone :rolleyes: and couldn't get enough sleep :P:wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, sugohesso said:

Yes, I also agree that she looks like she slept late...she has bright, beautiful eyes and in that above pic her eyes are not shining the way it has always been which signifies that she's partied hard with someone :rolleyes: and couldn't get enough sleep :P:wub:

i think they were reminiscing some scenes in ep 13 heheheheheh

• LOL 10

I just remembered that their WWWSK afterparty finished at 5:30am there was a paparazzi pic of PSJ at the gate of his apartment. 

So if they partied that hard last night too, it explained PMY looking no sleep. B)

so another possibility also she was not around during the picture taking because she went home first to ready all the things she needed to travel and join the group for drinks later in the night. :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

I just remembered that their WWWSK afterparty finished at 5:30am there was a paparazzi pic of PSJ at the gate of his apartment. 

So if they partied that hard last night too, it explained PMY looking no sleep. B)

so another possibility also she was not around during the picture taking because she went home first to ready all the things she needed to travel and join the group for drinks later in the night. :lol:

maybe their just having a moment together ahemm delulu mode on..

• LOL 4

Both tired looking today :lol: his movie started filming but I think PSJ has no filming schedule today yet because he was doing Domino's Pizza shooting. 

• LOL 7

finally we can see psj Phuket pic:lol:. the owner said because she wanted to protect psj, she just looking at him in the distance. but the man doesn't look like psj. :joy:

• LOL 5

That doesn't look like PSJ.though his haircut matches PSJ's... Also I think All 3 parks had a private pool so it doesn't make sense that they were out at the common pool area. Security and privacy was their top priority so unlikely that could be PSJ... 

No offense to the guy but i cannot imagine PSJ wearing that shirt, especially since he is known for his stylish look :)

• Like 3

Jeong Sewoon won Best OST for It's You at the Soribada Awards. He also performed the song with WWWSK playing on the screen behind him:

• Like 11

Sad that PMY was not in the group pic but happy that the cast got a chance to get together again. So many theories but really, their hiatus from IG and no pics together in occasions that they are in are really sure signs that they are in a "some" relationship and they're just really protecting what they have now ;)

• Like 3