[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

19 minutes ago, ivy34 said:

I don't think MinYoung is the kind of person skip the dinner because of avoiding rumors,  since the director and other colleagues all there, unless she has something very important to do.

I agree, PMY still went to Phuket despite the rumors so her skipping dinner must be for important reason and not because of it. 

• Like 3

Guaranteed PMY was there but just chose to not show up in pic due to all the speculations going on. Just like that 1st dinner at the hotel, they pictured as if sitting separately yet the one taken by a crew showed they were like magnets glued together.

I'm 100000% sure they're taking this dating very serious. Look at all their responses, totally different from other interviews before. They're just being very careful right now cause they have news reporters, knetz, & fans to deal with. It's a tough decision.

To some of you who thinks they're gonna get married first then announce it later, I doubt it. PSJ doesn't seems like that type of man to me. He's very bold so I think when PMY & him are ready, he will announce it proudly that they will get married. Right now, I think he cares more about protecting PMY than anything else. He knows what she went thru that's why look at his answers.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Well, if theories about PMY always avoiding being seen with PSJ, then I hope PMY will not shy away too much from being seen in public with PSJ during official events such as award shows.

TVN may not have Year End Awards but WWWSK is very popular and for sure they will be contenders in next year's Baeksang and Korean Cable TV Awards. I hope they will be as normal as other co stars seen during Awards Nights.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

I hope PMY will not shy away too much seen in public with PSJ. 

TVN may not have Year End Awards but WWWSK is very popular and for sure they will be contenders in next years Baeksang and Korean Cable TV Awards. I hope they will be as normal as other co stars  

i think if psj&pmy are invited in awards, they will never attend together.:tears:

• Sad 2
  • Insightful 1

6 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

i think if psj&pmy are invited in awards, they will never attend together.:tears:

Too sad I think that is too much hiding already because SSC even arrived together holding hands in Baeksang despite rumors :tears:

So it means we will not see them together again during events? :tears:

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Well, if theories about PMY always avoiding being seen with PSJ, then I hope PMY will not shy away too much from being seen in public with PSJ during official events such as award shows.

TVN may not have Year End Awards but WWWSK is very popular and for sure they will be contenders in next year's Baeksang and Korean Cable TV Awards. I hope they will be as normal as other co stars seen during Awards Nights.

I think they will go together during award shows because they are professional actors and it’s their job to be present at those times.

However, I think they will shy away from being photographed or seen together at “personal” events such as drinking and/or eating with staff/costars just to avoid rumors. But we all know they have a private time afterwards (delulu mode on);)

I am so excited about this ship. My faith in them gets stronger everyday!

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

Hmmmm.....

Let me think....if I should tell or not 2018new_sikao_thumb.png

677a1560gy1fupntyy4kxg20eq0e1e86.gif

Nahhh....I'll let you keep guessing 2018new_xiaoerbuyu_org.png

677a1560gy1fupnuh0ha8g20dm0dmqv5.gif

cr: dr.moa

Queen of gifs is back.

After a long hiatus can you please tell us something interesting that makes us go crazy. Like your observations or theories or anything.. 

lol

• Like 1

My interpretation is this.....

For me we are definitely missing one other person in this photo, due to this, if I take a look at the seating arrangement. The cast members on the other side are crammed next to eachother, thigh to thigh. If this was truly only that many people we wouldn't be seeing so much space between PSJ and the director. PSJ isn't the type to demand that type of personal space exhibit.2 . I believe the following occurred, PMY was sitting between PSJ and the Director-nim. If she had sat across the table then I believe she would be more inclined to have taken the picture with the group. If they both werent in the picture than it would have created more interest in where they were. In terms of PSJ stance I can agree with the consensus that he was either on his way out or he was making his way to probably take care of the bill (he is known to foot the bill more often than not) Again this is the type of thing we should get used to since this is exactly the type of thing that PSJ was speaking about in terms of "I have a right to my privacy". With how Phuket played out and yesterday we can be sure that in terms of his relationship with PMY she is definitely a part of his private life he would rather protect than display to the world like the rest of his friendships.  I too believe that PMY wouldn't skip out on this get together for most of the reasons everyone has mentioned, so I will assume she was there until proven otherwise. Also Im not assuming just because I support them, I am confident due to I see no other explanation. I feel its actually more common sense than any detective work needed.

Exhibit 1: This picture was posted at approximately 11:30pm 

Spoiler

From the above picture, you can clearly see PSJ just getting up from his chair hence the chair legs with that said I do see the gap between his chair and the Director's chair but not the vacant chair itself (PMY's supposed chair) so if someone can kindly point that out to me that would be great. 

Exhibit 1.1: Different lighting and Angle

Spoiler

Exhibit 2: Reference

Spoiler

• Like 7

1 hour ago, mimixemix said:

After a long hiatus can you please tell us something interesting that makes us go crazy. Like your observations or theories or anything.. 

lol

I will tell you, when I'm ready 2018new_xiaoerbuyu_org.png

(minseojoon.....knows nothing...2018new_touxiao_org.png)

677a1560gy1fujwqi9whmg20jg0fdqv8.gif

In the meantime...

Please..... just appreciate my handsome face 2018new_kuxiao_thumb.png

677a1560gy1fujwq6qm1ig20hk0fau10.gif

cr:oh,riony

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

In the second pic posted from last night, if we lightened it up it was already clearly THERE WAS NO VACANT CHAIR BETWEEN PSJ AND PD ONLY A BIGGER SPACE unlike the crammed space on the other side. 

That was why I came to the conclusion PMY did not attend. But then we also could not see the chair or chairs at PSJ's other side so it is also possible the chairs were just moved in the process of standing. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

To not make myself crazy, I’ll just pretend that she went to visit her best friend, who just arrived from her trips abroad and who is currently sick. :sweatingbullets:

5 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

Is it even possible to make you guys crazier? 2018new_kuxiao_thumb.png

I don’t think there will be a limit to the crazy. :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

34 minutes ago, lovely_skham said:

My interpretation is this.....

For me we are definitely missing one other person in this photo, due to this, if I take a look at the seating arrangement. The cast members on the other side are crammed next to eachother, thigh to thigh. If this was truly only that many people we wouldn't be seeing so much space between PSJ and the director. PSJ isn't the type to demand that type of personal space exhibit.2 . I believe the following occurred, PMY was sitting between PSJ and the Director-nim. If she had sat across the table then I believe she would be more inclined to have taken the picture with the group. If they both werent in the picture than it would have created more interest in where they were. In terms of PSJ stance I can agree with the consensus that he was either on his way out or he was making his way to probably take care of the bill (he is known to foot the bill more often than not) Again this is the type of thing we should get used to since this is exactly the type of thing that PSJ was speaking about in terms of "I have a right to my privacy". With how Phuket played out and yesterday we can be sure that in terms of his relationship with PMY she is definitely a part of his private life he would rather protect than display to the world like the rest of his friendships.  I too believe that PMY wouldn't skip out on this get together for most of the reasons everyone has mentioned, so I will assume she was there until proven otherwise. Also Im not assuming just because I support them, I am confident due to I see no other explanation. I feel its actually more common sense than any detective work needed.

part that reawaken my curiosity, was it really his idea in arranging the 1st episode party?

very kind of him..

17 minutes ago, brownsugar said:

part that reawaken my curiosity, was it really his idea in arranging the 1st episode party?

very kind of him..

Well thats what was said in the news that he was responsible for the cost to host the viewing party and the buffet. He was also thanked by PMY's staff for taking care of the bill when they went out for Korean BBQ on the last day of filming. 

He also took care of the bill during the get togethers that the Hwarang cast would have. He said its just a natural habit since he was always treated by his seniors back in the day. So he does it out of consideration and he feels its customary.

I am sure there is other examples where he is known to foot the bill but yeah he's generous and kind.

*PMY was also very generous on the WWWSK filming site where she gifted the staff and fellow actors Shiseido products.

• Like 10

36 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

Is it even possible to make you guys crazier? 2018new_kuxiao_thumb.png

a23e7e40gy1funfn7oxt8g20go0dvqvb.gif

Yaasshhh When you tell bout your observation , theory and conclusions every body in this ship will go crazy (because you’re the Chief Anchor of this ship, we believe in every word that coming from you) 

Come on say something .

1 hour ago, mimixemix said:

Yaasshhh When you tell bout your observation , theory and conclusions every body in this ship will go crazy (because you’re the Chief Anchor of this ship, we believe in every word that coming from you) 

Come on say something .

Muahahahahahhaha...I'm not one to diagnose craziness and insanity to others 2018new_yinxian_org.png I am not good with words and cannot put my thoughts in writing, so I'll just keep my observations to myself...thank you very much 2018new_xiaoerbuyu_org.png

I told you...she's knows nothing 2018new_xu_org.png

677a1560gy1fupnue47a2g20go0bo4qr.gif

• LOL 3

5 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

IMG_20180830_065320.jpg

I think it is PMY who avoids pic of them hanging out with the WWWSK team outside work where she is  sitting near PSJ.

During the first episode viewing party, we thought they sat far from each other because of the group pic posted. Thankfully a brave crew posted a stolen shot showing PPC sitting not only side by side but very close to each other. :wub: 

IMG_20180830_065758.jpg

I also think, if they did not know about PPC before, the cast are already aware of their relationship by now and were asked to keep it secret. Being in the industry themselves and having known how difficult it is to have a public dating relationship in Korea, their co actors gladly obliged and covered up for them.

I cannot blame PMY maybe she developed some sort of a phobia about being public. What she went through when she was dating LMH was worst one that an actress can ever experience. :(

I am happy PSJ is also keen on keeping relationship private. Like PMY, he is also protective of his personal life and does not also post pic with family. 

That being said, I will go back to what I said yesterday, we may not probably hear dating confirmation but marriage confirmation. They will only go public if they are already married. :lol:

Chinese shippers have an appropriate name for this couple :

007 Couple B)

Is the two pictures from first episode party are the same time? Their clothes are different. CMIIW