[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

The Thai PMY fan who is now in Phuket has said PMY has left. A van arrived at the airport earlier and others think PSJ went with her to the airport because he was not seen with the rest of the group. People who are in the tinted windows van with her cannot be seen.

The Thai PMY fan/PPC shipper  who saw her is an avid fan so she knew her well so she could not mistake her identity.  

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

The Thai PMY fan who is now in Phuket has said PMY has left. A van arrived at the airport earlier and others think PSJ went with her to the airport because he was not seen with the rest of the group. 

How very YoungJoon of him :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

4 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

The Thai PMY fan who is now in Phuket has said PMY has left. A van arrived at the airport earlier and others think PSJ went with her to the airport because he was not seen with the rest of the group. 

Thank you...probably the lady in the video was another person :blush:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Your words means a lot to me . I’m just so happy even tho it’s just a specu:joy:lation 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

19 minutes ago, luvxuvkuv said:

If it is true that she’s leaving tonight, then yes it’s unfortunate. :( But we should remember that either of them has to sacrifice (meaning one of them has to go ahead) so as to avoid the paparazzi and more rumors. If we want them to stay long, then we should just let them have their privacy. :) 

We shouldn’t worry though. She might have been missing the fun at the pool party, BUT what’s more important is that our PPC were able to spend time together :heart: 

I know. It would’ve been nice though if she was able to fully enjoy her r&r.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

The Thai PMY fan who is now in Phuket has said PMY has left. A van arrived at the airport earlier and others think PSJ went with her to the airport because he was not seen with the rest of the group. People who are in the tinted windows van with her cannot be seen.

The Thai PMY fan/PPC shipper  who saw her is an avid fan so she knew her well so she could not mistake her identity.  

If it's tainted windows, how does the fan know it's PMY?

• Like 2

Oh my.... the vacation is over. :(

(delulu mode on) How I would love to suddenly read that PPC is telling everyone they will now date.  .... just informing us shippers....  (delulu mode only  ...  )   

Now, drought season will start... my hurting shipper heart also will start...:bawling:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

Based on the pics of the resort's private villas available on web, there is a big living room, a dining room, kitchen and bedrooms both downstairs and upstairs. 

Since PMY arrived there few hours early Monday evening, I guess when PD nim and PSJ arrived she already fell asleep waiting for them :joy:

Is this a fact, or your speculation that MY is in a villa with PSJ and PD'nm?

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

Is this a fact, or your speculation that MY is in a villa with PSJ and PD'nm?

As they are very private of course no official statement from them.

The WWWSK staff has revealed their hotel name and shared photos of the resort including the bedrooms and there are a lot of available photos on the internet to compare it with. They stayed at the hotel. Which also made shippers here conclude PPC were not there or else they won't share the location. 

Today the stylists have shared photos of the villa's pool and there are likewise a lot of photos on web to verify its location. The pool corresponds exactly 100% of the adjacent private villas with at least 3 to 5 bedrooms also by Angsana. Thai shippers also confirm it. 

There were Thai fans who looked for PPC at the hotel but could not see them so they  immediately knew they were at the private villas where most celebrities including Hollywood often stay. 

Now that PMY has left, her stylist is now posting videos of the villa. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

@minseojoon

Thai shipper stayed at Angsana Laguna Resort but did not see Park Park also PD nim because they were in the exclusive fenced part of the resort which has several villas. When PSJ stylist posted a pool pic this morning it was immediately confirmed by shippers who are well aware of Phuket where is the location.

Unless you will go there and interview everyone you will not know the exact facts. :joy:

Some shippers also went to Xana Beach yesterday after seeing PMY stylist post they immediately knew where it was but the group has already left.

@Inetz

Still early for them to go to airport now. Flight is still in about 3-4 hours so let us see. 

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

So it's just speculation and assumption? I can see them staying in a private villa, but saying they stayed together without any proof?  Isn't this how rumors spread and people taking things out of context starts?  

well that's why it is safer to say delusion... and since this is a shipper's thread let's just assume we are all delusional into believing they stayed in a 3 bedroom villa.   

Whether Thai fans say they stayed in a villa or not the fact that they are rumored to be dating people will still speculate that they stayed in a private villa together.  If they don't want to be rumored then they should not have joined the trip.  Having said this we can assume they don't mind the rumor...This is just my pov though

• Like 9