Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

There is a Singapore Airline flight tonight PMY may be taking it going SG 

I think she only brought a few things to Phuket and all her luggages were left in SG at her sister's house. 

• Like 5

But if you see the last IG story of the stylist of pmy you can clearly hear the voice of pmy and at the end of the video also seems that the framed girl is her! Maybe i'm wrong....:confused:

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, kitkatrmjung said:

If she’s really leaving tonight, then it’s such a shame. Both teams seems to be at the private villa, having a pool party. :pensive:

If it is true that she’s leaving tonight, then yes it’s unfortunate. :( But we should remember that either of them has to sacrifice (meaning one of them has to go ahead) so as to avoid the paparazzi and more rumors. If we want them to stay long, then we should just let them have their privacy. :) 

We shouldn’t worry though. She might have been missing the fun at the pool party, BUT what’s more important is that our PPC were able to spend time together :heart: 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, lotxsoul said:

But if you see the last IG story of the stylist of pmy you can clearly hear the voice of pmy and at the end of the video also seems that the framed girl is her! Maybe i'm wrong....:confused:

2QSVEKb.jpg

you mean this lady, right?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

2QSVEKb.jpg

you mean this lady, right?

Yes, i mean the bun, the "style" looks like hers, correct me if i'm wrong :blush:

And also her laugh looks the same..

Edited by lotxsoul
  • Like 1

The Thai PMY fan who is now in Phuket has said PMY has left. A van arrived at the airport earlier and others think PSJ went with her to the airport because he was not seen with the rest of the group. People who are in the tinted windows van with her cannot be seen.

The Thai PMY fan/PPC shipper  who saw her is an avid fan so she knew her well so she could not mistake her identity.  

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

The Thai PMY fan who is now in Phuket has said PMY has left. A van arrived at the airport earlier and others think PSJ went with her to the airport because he was not seen with the rest of the group. 

How very YoungJoon of him :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

4 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

The Thai PMY fan who is now in Phuket has said PMY has left. A van arrived at the airport earlier and others think PSJ went with her to the airport because he was not seen with the rest of the group. 

Thank you...probably the lady in the video was another person :blush:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Your words means a lot to me . I’m just so happy even tho it’s just a specu:joy:lation 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

19 minutes ago, luvxuvkuv said:

If it is true that she’s leaving tonight, then yes it’s unfortunate. :( But we should remember that either of them has to sacrifice (meaning one of them has to go ahead) so as to avoid the paparazzi and more rumors. If we want them to stay long, then we should just let them have their privacy. :) 

We shouldn’t worry though. She might have been missing the fun at the pool party, BUT what’s more important is that our PPC were able to spend time together :heart: 

I know. It would’ve been nice though if she was able to fully enjoy her r&r.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

The Thai PMY fan who is now in Phuket has said PMY has left. A van arrived at the airport earlier and others think PSJ went with her to the airport because he was not seen with the rest of the group. People who are in the tinted windows van with her cannot be seen.

The Thai PMY fan/PPC shipper  who saw her is an avid fan so she knew her well so she could not mistake her identity.  

If it's tainted windows, how does the fan know it's PMY?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, strymeek said:

If it's tainted windows, how does the fan know it's PMY?

She saw PMY coming out of the van. But as to the other people there it could not be seen

• Like 2

Oh my.... the vacation is over. :(

(delulu mode on) How I would love to suddenly read that PPC is telling everyone they will now date.  .... just informing us shippers....  (delulu mode only  ...  )   

Now, drought season will start... my hurting shipper heart also will start...:bawling:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

They will be recording the commentary for Director's Cut soon and they are neighbors anyway. But yes we cannot see them in public though because PMY is a very smart ninja. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

4 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

Based on the pics of the resort's private villas available on web, there is a big living room, a dining room, kitchen and bedrooms both downstairs and upstairs. 

Since PMY arrived there few hours early Monday evening, I guess when PD nim and PSJ arrived she already fell asleep waiting for them :joy:

Is this a fact, or your speculation that MY is in a villa with PSJ and PD'nm?

• Like 2