Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

16 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

I wonder if PMY is out of data for internet or forgot to activate her data roaming now because she haven’t posted anything since last week.

It’s weird

she used to be very active on Instagram but why there’s no update till now, 

She didn’t even show up on her stylist video/photo.

lol suspicious

Don't spread the news else Angsana Laguna resort will go bankrupt next week :joy: Such that resort doesn't have wifi. Superb. 

My theory: PMY lost her phone :sweat_smile: She commented on her stylist IG post yesterday from someone else phone :glasses:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

Based on the pics of the resort's private villas available on web, there is a big living room, a dining room, kitchen and bedrooms both downstairs and upstairs. 

Since PMY arrived there few hours early Monday evening, I guess when PD nim and PSJ arrived she already fell asleep waiting for them :joy:

339_FCFAE-300_D-4_AAD-_B59_A-1_C2598_FA3

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

Everything so quiet on Park Min Young's camp....what if they already left Phuket ahead of the rest????

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Everything so quiet on Park Min Young's camp....what if they already left Phuket ahead of the rest????

Her stylist also posted an ig story similar to PSJ stylist.

If PMY will return to Singapore she should be at the airport right now

PSJ stylist new update shopping at the mall

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

26 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

I wonder if PMY is out of data for internet or forgot to activate her data roaming now because she haven’t posted anything since last week.

It’s weird

she used to be very active on Instagram but why there’s no update till now, 

She didn’t even show up on her stylist video/photo.

lol suspicious

Lol She was online yesterday

PMY's silent is no surprise for me, pretty sure she wants everything to calm down and doesn't want to feed the dating rumors. She has been wanting to keep her life private and esp her love life so it's understandable. She might update once the trip is over.

Also I doubt we will see them together at the airport, they will prob take different flight.

• Like 2

Them being too private and staying in a very private place made it more obvious that they have something to hide.

They are not the first drama couples who were rumored dating but most others deny, laughed it off and continued their usual activities. 

But I also think they also don't even care if they are making it more obvious. All they care about was that PSJ will soon be very busy filming a movie and PMY will become busier too in the coming weeks. So they made the most of their private time together away from public eyes and social media. :love:

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

I wonder if they are on their way home today it may be a late post we also don't know. But I also do not think PMY will wear that clothes going to the airport if ever. 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, seratward01 said:

PMY stylist update,, she looks soooo beautifuulll 

She so pretty. 

PSJ lucky you to have her .

guys imagine  she is wearing this beautiful outfit and going out for a date with PSJ. Aigooo that would be amazing sight to see

• Like 8
  • LOL 6

23 minutes ago, seratward01 said:

PMY stylist update,, she looks soooo beautifuulll 

wow..she is soooooo beautiful!!!!!!!!:love:

PSJ is a reallyyyyyyyy lucky man.

• Like 9

If the guy in beige shirt here is really PSJ as hidden with watermelon sticker in another picture, does that mean both PSJ & PMY are wearing same color today ? Hehe gxLNMtu.jpgDkt77uyVsAAiyvh?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

2 minutes ago, psjpmylbn said:

If the guy in beige shirt here is really PSJ as hidden with watermelon sticker in another picture, does that mean both PSJ & PMY are wearing same color today ? Hehe gxLNMtu.jpgDkt77uyVsAAiyvh?format=jpg&name=900x900

That’s what I’m thinking too. 

They both wearing same color outfit today.

i was guessing PSJ is in the white shirt before but after seeing PMY I suddenly changed my mind, PSJ is the one beside the white shirt guy. Lol.

We dont know the truth until we see our captain PSJ .

I hope his stylist would also post photos with Him. 

If he’s really in the beige shirt then we have to pop up the champagne. Party time .

dj drop the beat.

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

OMG... 

I will give you all an Pulitzer award best in investigative reporting! daebak!!! clap 1000x 

i am laughing silently in my table reading all your insights aka investigations and delulus 

keep it up guys!...

P.S. PMY is so beautiful... PSJ is so lucky :heart::wub:

• Like 5

Maybe this one????  Looks like a very long table and the guys are seated at the far end

d4941727gy1fubkj5po1bj20qo1dgq7w.jpg

• Like 2

Flights to Korea will be at midnight tonight. If PMY will not be leaving with them, maybe she will take the early morning flight back to Singapore. But it would also mean she will be left alone tonight in Phuket. :sweatingbullets::D

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Flights to Korea will be at midnight tonight. If PMY will not be leaving with them, maybe she will take the early morning flight back to Singapore. But it would also mean she will be left alone tonight in Phuket. :sweatingbullets::D

There are 2 flights tonight right?  Korean Air 12:40 am and Asiana 1:30 am ?   I hope they will not go to that extent of taking a separate flight....that will be contrary to Park Seo Joon's statement that they will not feel awkward seeing each other or probably being seen together especially that they are in a group

• Like 4

Both teams went shopping. Not sure if PPC was with them. The photo with PMY could’ve been taken at the resort or something. I like that both teams are always together. It’s so cute how close they are, that they would actually go and buy food to bring to the resort and have a drinking party in one room. :thumbsup:

• Like 3

Lol, this is like playing sherlock, We’re looking for clues with every single ig posts. 

Is this what shipping is? Being happy just by guessing that they’re sitting across each other and wear matching outfits. 

But, their stylist is way too obvious with cryptic pictures and videos, while both groups of the stylists spending the whole trip as a group rather than do everything separately. 

Its official, we just got to wait for the wedding announcement, we dont need to know when do they became a couple. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4