[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

5 hours ago, mimixemix said:

That’s what I’m thinking too. 

They both wearing same color outfit today.

i was guessing PSJ is in the white shirt before but after seeing PMY I suddenly changed my mind, PSJ is the one beside the white shirt guy. Lol.

We dont know the truth until we see our captain PSJ .

I hope his stylist would also post photos with Him. 

If he’s really in the beige shirt then we have to pop up the champagne. Party time .

dj drop the beat.

Oml what is with these two and mtching outfits lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

29 minutes ago, Wendy Wang said:

Oml what is with these two and mtching outfits lol

If PSJ did not change outfit then PMY's dress before she changed going to the airport was matching with his pants not shirt. 

So he was probably seated beside PMY in the pic covered by watermelon. He was not the one wearing beige. 

I noticed the older lady waiting for her at Changi Airport was bringing a suitcase too. My guess is that if it was her mom,  and she has just arrived from Korea and waited for her at the airport. 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, luvspsjpmy said:

Oh my.... the vacation is over. :(

(delulu mode on) How I would love to suddenly read that PPC is telling everyone they will now date.  .... just informing us shippers....  (delulu mode only  ...  )   

Now, drought season will start... my hurting shipper heart also will start...:bawling:

WTH did I just wake up to? Why interesting stuff always happened when I was asleep and I missed out all parties?

Don't worry about drought season. PSJ and PMY prepared for it. That's why they didn't upload their Phuket trip photos. Our captain will reserve it for us during drought period. And I think * this is kind of delulu so please do not take it seriously * based on my thinking: they will announce their relationship soon. They can't just suddenly announce wedding like SSC. To battle the 3-year dating news they need people to believe they have a 'transition period' before wedding news. So yes, maybe PPC reserves the Phuket trip photos for their announcement. We should just keep deluluing our way to that day :glasses:

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

- 앞으로 계획은.

"한 달간 밀린 스케줄을 소화해야 한다. 한국에 있는 시간이 많지 않다. 9월까지 해외에 있을 것 같다.  그 이후가 휴식이다.
휴식은 맛있는 것 먹으며 푸는 스타일이다.
 요리를 배운 지 8년쯤 됐다. 가을이 되면 김장할 거다."

from <https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002814287>

- Future plans.

We have to work on a month-long schedule. I don't have much time in Korea.
I think I'll be abroad until September. There is a break after that.
For a break, eating delicious food  unwinding style.
 It's been about eight years since I learned cooking.
I'm going to get ready preparing kimchi for winter(김장)  in autumn."

Look like Minyoung will be busy till Sept. Wonder what her official schedule till end of this month?

I thought she will be vacationing  and spending time with her mom.

This time she didnt even get her ' hibernation period to get out of her drama character'. For healer - took her 7 days, for SDQ almost 4 months.  It's lucky that Mi So is just a perfect role model for her - maybe she needed to stay as Mi So'  for a while to face all the things happening now.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

5 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

If PSJ did not change outfit then PMY's dress before she changed going to the airport was matching with his pants not shirt. 

So he was probably seated beside PMY in the pic covered by watermelon. He was not the one wearing beige. 

I noticed the older lady waiting for her at Changi Airport was bringing a suitcase too. My guess is that if it was her mom,  and she has just arrived from Korea and waited for her at the airport. 

I'm not really caught up with the forum, could you photo/video ref the stuff you talked about?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Wendy Wang said:

I'm not really caught up with the forum, could you photo/video ref the stuff you talked about?

See page 301

4 hours ago, polydadmiac said:

WTH did I just wake up to? Why interesting stuff always happened when I was asleep and I missed out all parties?

Don't worry about drought season. PSJ and PMY prepared for it. That's why they didn't upload their Phuket trip photos. Our captain will reserve it for us during drought period. And I think * this is kind of delulu so please do not take it seriously * based on my thinking: they will announce their relationship soon. They can't just suddenly announce wedding like SSC. To battle the 3-year dating news they need people to believe they have a 'transition period' before wedding news. So yes, maybe PPC reserves the Phuket trip photos for their announcement. We should just keep deluluing our way to that day :glasses:

They can say they started getting closer while in Phuket and frequently communicated after it hahaha

1 hour ago, MillyR said:

Reveal hidden contents

- 앞으로 계획은.

"한 달간 밀린 스케줄을 소화해야 한다. 한국에 있는 시간이 많지 않다. 9월까지 해외에 있을 것 같다.  그 이후가 휴식이다.
휴식은 맛있는 것 먹으며 푸는 스타일이다.
 요리를 배운 지 8년쯤 됐다. 가을이 되면 김장할 거다."

from <https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002814287>

- Future plans.

We have to work on a month-long schedule. I don't have much time in Korea.
I think I'll be abroad until September. There is a break after that.
For a break, eating delicious food  unwinding style.
 It's been about eight years since I learned cooking.
I'm going to get ready preparing kimchi for winter(김장)  in autumn."

Look like Minyoung will be busy till Sept. Wonder what her official schedule till end of this month?

I thought she will be vacationing  and spending time with her mom.

This time she didnt even get her ' hibernation period to get out of her drama character'. For healer - took her 7 days, for SDQ almost 4 months.  It's lucky that Mi So is just a perfect role model for her - maybe she needed to stay as Mi So'  for a while to face all the things happening now.

If she won't be back in Korea till Sept, then probably they will do the DVD Commentary in Sept 

• Like 3

Great to see them again and love that MY is so casual and friendly.. in wonder that is respectful, sometimes when you see your favorite stars, it is appropriate to start a conversation with them, if they are not busy and waiting in line for something as you are? hmmm...

Out of curiosity, i wonder

1. Is MY's mom/parents living in Singapore?

2. SJ wears glasses - for real? And using contacts most of the time?

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, realistic2280 said:

Great to see them again and love that MY is so casual and friendly.. in wonder that is respectful, sometimes when you see your favorite stars, it is appropriate to start a conversation with them, if they are not busy and waiting in line for something as you are? hmmm...

Out of curiosity, i wonder

1. Is MY's mom/parents living in Singapore?

2. SJ wears glasses - for real? And using contacts most of the time?

@realistic2280

PMY's parents live in Korea. Her sister lives in Singapore. PMY and her parents (mostly her mom I guess) go to Singapore for family vacations sometimes.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cheryl295 said:

See page 301

They can say they started getting closer while in Phuket and frequently communicated after it hahaha

If she won't be back in Korea till Sept, then probably they will do the DVD Commentary in Sept 

Thanks!