[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

9 minutes ago, mmac80 said:

She said PMY took the flight to SG at 8.00pm, they will upload more photos when she will land there, they didn't want to reveal her flight to respect her privacy.

Edit: So I think there's high possibility PSY will leave Phuket today as well. I guess he doesn't want to stay alone..:lol:

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, saved2K said:

It seems Park Min Young did not fly out of Phuket alone???  Did her family join her in Phuket???

Her manager was with her. There were Namoo Actors and Awesome entertainment people who joined the reward trip. They did not fly to Singapore only accompanied her checking in. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, kitkatrmjung said:

I guess, PMY and her mom coordinated their flights, so that her sister can pick them up at the same time.

She was accompanied inside Phuket airport by her Namoo manager but she flew alone and was met in Singapore with her mom and sister 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

She was accompanied inside Phuket airport by her Namoo manager but she flew alone and was met in Singapore with her mom and sister 

The one in blue stripes was his manager right???  but those photos were taken in Singapore and not in Phuket isn't it? Oh sorry...the photos were taken by 2 different people.  Now I understand :blush:

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

So it's just speculation and assumption? I can see them staying in a private villa, but saying they stayed together without any proof?  Isn't this how rumors spread and people taking things out of context starts?  

This whole shippers thread is how rumors start. :joy:. We have ALL slipped down that rabbit hole, it is too late to turn back now. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

1 minute ago, saved2K said:

The one in blue stripes was his manager right???  but those photos were taken in Singapore and not in Phuket isn't it?

She was accompanied by her manager(stripe shirt) up until the check in.

she met up with her mom and sis at changi airport.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, MsMinnieFran said:

This whole shippers thread is how rumors start. :joy:. We have ALL slipped down that rabbit hole, it is too late to turn back now. :D

You are right....what was I thinking trying to do the "little" damage control when it's already huge and cannot be fixed. And I wouldn't called a rabbit hole. It's a gigantic sink-hole....thank you very much :smirk:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

3 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

You are right....what was I thinking trying to do the "little" damage control when it's already huge and cannot be fixed. And I wouldn't called a rabbit hole. It's a huge sink-hole....thank you very much :smirk:

Don't worry they'll get by in due time.  Knetz are bashing them for going to Phuket....if they will not go they will still bash them anyway....that's how things are.  Like what you told me....celebrities especially of their stature cannot be onion skinned.  Looking at how beautiful and seemingly happy Park Min Young is  let's just assume she is feeling OK

• Like 9

10 hours ago, saved2K said:

Like what you told me....celebrities especially of their stature cannot be onion skinned.  Looking at how beautiful and seemingly happy Park Min Young is  let's just assume she is feeling OK

If you are going to quote me...quote me right. I didn't say onion peel, I said THICK...THICK skinned. :smirk:

Oh I know our girl is strong and she's going through this just fine. She looks radiant and quite happy these days (of course, we all know why).

Just don't want to see a headline that says "PSJ and PMY, nestling up in their own villa...ONE NIGHT IN PHUKET". :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

Early evening, the whole group went shopping at the local mall in Phuket except for those who were in the van accompanying PMY to the airport. 

PMY stylist pic with her was a late post. Made when PMY was already at the airport. Stylist was at the mall when she posted PMY pic. 

PMY manager went inside the airport with her until she has checked in but has returned to the van and to the resort. Safe to assume manager will fly back to Incheon later. She travelled alone and was met by her family in Singapore. 

I think she will be accompanied by family in going to Korea so she won't be alone facing all those airport paparazzis. 

Their situation is not new to me as a shipper. SSC only experienced freedom to travel together with lesser or no paparazzis after their wedding. 

But even in Hollywood, it is also the same scenario with paparazzis. The price of fame. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

7 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Early evening, the whole group went shopping at the local mall in Phuket except for those who were in the van accompanying PMY to the airport. 

PMY manager went inside the airport with her until she has checked in but has returned to the van and to the resort. Safe to assume manager will fly back to Incheon later. She travelled alone and was met by her family in Singapore. 

I think she will be accompanied by family in going to Korea so she won't be alone facing all those airport paparazzis. 

Their situation is not new to me as a shipper. SSC only experienced freedom to travel together after their wedding. 

But even in Hollywood, it is also the same scenario with paparazzis. The price of fame. 

If I remember it right Park Min Young mentioned going on a vacation with her family in Dubai after the drama.  I don't think she would expose her family to paparazzi since they are non celeb

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, saved2K said:

If I remember it right Park Min Young mentioned going on a vacation with her family in Dubai after the drama.  I don't think she would expose her family to paparazzi since they are non celeb

I remember it now. Maybe they will go to Dubai but I think they will assign someone as bodyguard for her when she comes home to Korea. 

Probably Namoo will take care of it.

• Like 3