[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Thoughts.....

......In light of recent events let me go re-watch my Favorite interview with them

*scrolls through likes to find video*

....... Here we go

*Clicks Video*

....Wait...no subs...oh yes! got to click that CC

..... Yeah..*nods head vigorously* makes a lot of sense now......

...... Look at her leaning into him

.......Look at how natural they are 

* Replays part with her laughing and leaning on him*

......Sooo familiar/comfortable with one another

>>>>>> Thinks back to possible meetups

....... I wonder how they met?

....... Duh..script reading, silly me. :D

• Like 8
  • LOL 14

3 hours ago, aisling said:

http://koalasplayground.com/2018/07/29/why-secretary-kim-pd-selects-next-k-drama-adapting-rom-com-webtoon-touch-your-heart/

Has anybody posted this yet? WWWSK PD has already chosen another project - it’s also an adaptation about.... a lawyer and his secretary :lol:

OK, never mind the plot... The article said the show is scheduled to air in the first half of 2019. Do you think we’ll get a similar cameo like Jung So Min and Lee Min Ki got in WWWSK? There’s a chance we’ll get to see them together again!

Please PDNim I want to see ParkPark on screen again 

ParkPark Cameo Please :D

Chingus, sorry to bring this up again but about his ex gf, he denied it in 2015 when I think it was the truth coz that time they were no longer together. I would like to believe they had a relationship based not only on similar clothes but on his #28 jersey too and most celebrities are open minded about dating their friends exes. Some even agrees working with an ex. So his rumored ex being with his friend now is not enough conclusion that they did not date before. 

CAN WE PLEASE ALL MASS REPORT ALL THOSE HARASSING PMY ON IG BY TAGGING HER OR COMMENTING AGAINST HER. ALSO THOSE BASHING PSJ. WE CAN DO THIS FRIENDS. WE SHOULD PROTECT BOTH OF THEM. 

• Like 14

After reading the ParkPark love timeline posted by you guys in the previous pages, I think they did not break up as what KNetz said. Maybe they had a little falling out in 2nd half of 2017 because of their busy schedules and I think that is the main reason why they decided to work together. To make up for those time away from each other. 

I think they have also anticipated being linked together but they did not think its a big deal and they can get away with it by denials. :D

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, alicolumna said:

@parkparkloveu in the schedule you posted abt pmy, what do they mean by media interview of wwsk? Will the two (psj&pmy) be interviewed together in 31and 1?

Only PMY side released a schedule, no schedule released by PSJ agency yet but I am sure he will be doing the same interviews we just don't know yet if they will do it together. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Only PMY side released a schedule no schedule released by PSJ agency yet but I am sure he will be doing the same interviews we just don't know yet if they will do it together. 

I am thinking if the media will ask abt the dating news or the staff will check any personal questions

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, alicolumna said:

I am thinking if the media will ask abt the dating news or the staff will check any personal questions

From other interviews of other celebs, agencies and staff always give instructions to media and will specify what questions are prohibited 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, alicolumna said:

@parkparkloveu in the schedule you posted abt pmy, what do they mean by media interview of wwsk? Will the two (psj&pmy) be interviewed together in 31and 1?

PSJ starts having media interview abt wsk from today. according to the article, PSJ and PMY media interview schedule was already set before wsk was over. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6

This is the first time for me, to order the dvd's. I went into the cafe website that's posted but everything is in korean.  I do not know how to navigate and get information. Tried google translate not working on that page. Most important thing is how much and how to how to order. Help please.  Thank you.

• Like 4

Guys have you seen some ig post from other PPC shipper it’s very cringy because they force to connect everything even if they’re not even really connected. Awww. Hehehehehehe. Sorry but sometimes it is just too much. I love PPC but can we tone it down a little bit. Hehehehe. Let’s make a subtle approach for our OTP. we need to be finesse shippers. Hehehehehee. 

• Like 10

I highly doubt there will be questions regarding their relationship, there is always pre-approved questions that media gives their agency in which the agency will go over it and highlight which ones their client will answer. Since this a drama focused media session, there will be regulations put in place so anything that has to do with their personal lives will either be cut or prohibited to ask. If this was a Press Conference, then maybe but even so the chances of them being asked is extremely unlikely and even then PC's are done in a way where certain topics are off limits. 

• Like 13

39 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

even if they will directly say No we are not dating I will still continue to be delulu because

ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS :lol:

Ever since the drama ended, my delulu and their actions has been having a very loud drunk conversation, at the top of their lungs..so all they will be hearing  from that statement is probably "Mumble mumble mumble mumble dating"

• Like 6
  • LOL 5