Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

I just remembered how PMY previously cropped PSJ in a pic. :lol: 

If her drama partner is only an acquaintance or casual friend and not someone who is very close to her, I bet he would be insulted with what she did especially when that pic was previously published by TVN and everybody knows he was the person she cropped :lol: PSJ may not be following her but someone he follows might like PMY's pic so he might still see it. 

That simple act also showed how close they really are to each other that he understood her reasons for doing it. :P

And PSJ also previously posted a pic of PMY sitting beside him but hidden, I am sure he had other pics of them that time but he chose to post that particular photo. It would be an ungentlemanly act if it was other guys not close to her doing that. :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 10

52 minutes ago, fhye1116 said:

Hello Everyone!  Reading all your comments about our 2park couple is my daily cup of tea since the drama started until now that the drama ended and it always give a smile in face.  You are all awesome!! 

Let us not put limitation to what we are going to share/say in this thread as long it will gives happiness and excitement to our beautiful delusion for our 2park lets us all do it.   Remember, haters will be haters and karma is just around the corner to all the people who are full of negativity.   This thread is sailing like a sweet cotton candy  (as PMYsshi said) and very bright, sweet and fun (as LSJsshi said) so let us all enjoy and be happy.  

For my personal point of view, I will stick my heart and mind to a positivity that they are a couple (delulu strick again:blush:).   They are both smart enough to know what is good for both of them.   Like how they accepted this drama by knowing all this will be happening and it will not be avoided. 

HAPPY SEEING ALL YOUR SMILEY FACE LIKE OUR KIM MISO.  

P.S.  I'm a fan of PMYsshi as she is beautiful inside and out.  

Yes this is a shipper thread for delulus. Those who try to stop our delulus here should understand why this forum was created just try reading at the other ships threads. Unless those stopping us from being delulu are only pretending to be PPC Shippers. 

• Like 8

just saw this on ig... delulu to the moon and back 

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

OMG... our couple..... They are so obvious :lol: PSJ's birthday 16 Dec and PMY's birthday 3 Mar. 

By the way, BJH's birthday 8 Feb.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

He was defensive when teased by the MC about KJW at KBS Awards Dec 2016 he went to explain further he was only in character. That could mean he had a secret real life gf by then. 

I just remember that Queens for 7 days was also broadcasted on KBS. Thank God MY didn’t come to that year-end award show or it would be hella awkward for her. The mc tried too hard to squeeze an answer out of him that it feels so cringy. he couldnt sit still and had to clarify everything as if his life depended on it haha

51 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

And PSJ also previously posted a pic of PMY sitting beside him but hidden, I am sure he had other pics of them that time but he chose to post that particular photo. It would be an ungentlemanly act if it was other guys not close to her doing that. :lol:

I still remember thinking maybe they weren’t that close in real life when I saw that photo haha It was at the beginning of the drama so I didn’t think much.

• Like 5
  • LOL 7

before the "dating announcement" was out my wig flew to korea only but after it was out to public my wig flew to korea, las vegas, hongkong, and other places these two lovebirds had been in. woossshhh~

• Like 3
  • LOL 11

13 minutes ago, 999hearts said:

Happy coincidences :P

Hide contents

At Universal Studios

http://parkseojoon1216.tumblr.com/post/150284873428/instagram-160905-park-seo-joon-update (deleted post)

Reveal hidden contents

개아빠 & 개엄마 :rolleyes:

http://parkseojoon1216.tumblr.com/post/153717648118/instagram-161022-park-seo-joon-update (deleted post)

P.S. 'Simba''s appearances before Dec 2017 seems to have been deleted from PSJ's IG. Perhaps... :rolleyes:

WOAHHHHG I AM SERIOUSLY AMAZED BY ALL THESE COINCIDENCES. 

• Like 10

17 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

I just remember that Queens for 7 days was also broadcasted on KBS. Thank God MY didn’t come to that year-end award show or it would be hella awkward for her. The mc tried too hard to squeeze an answer out of him that it feels so cringy and he couldnt sit still but tried to clarify everything. 

I still remember thinking maybe they weren’t that close in real life when I saw that photo haha It was at the beginning of the drama so I didn’t think much.

I just discovered my typo error it should be KBS AWARDS 2017 not 2016 :joy:

maybe they talked about it that PMY would not attend? :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

@strymeek, @parkparkloveu@BINGO_O I may have repeated some that we have already discussed previously. But this could be the time frame that we are discussing:

12 Feb 2017 – the so-called famous shoes video at Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas from PSJ. But "random pictures" from PMY (maybe late post – but she wrote it’s been a year).

14 Feb 2017 – PSJ updates still at the same hotel.

15 Feb 2017 – PSJ updates still at the same hotel but caption Bye LV “heart sign”

14 Mar 2017 – PSJ did fans meeting in Japan and PMY’s update IG at Aoyama Market, Japan.

18 Mar 2017 – Ear’s Candy/MEC is aired – this would mean that the shooting done before it is aired. I assumed it happens in Feb after the Las Vegas trip. However, on 18 to 22 Mar 2017, PMY posted pictures of she travelling (like Venezia, etc) while shooting Ear’s Candy in the previous month (late post, I think). Therefore, she is still in Japan, I think. And on 23 Mar, PSJ update Tommy Hilfiger in Japan.

25 Mar 2017 – PSJ attended in amfAR Gala at Shaw Studios in Tseung Kwan O, Hong Kong. PMY posted her picture at Lane Crawford, Hong Kong.

27 Mar 2017 – PSJ updates that he’s still in HK, but PMY updates in Macao --- but as one of members here said that HK and Macao is only 45 minutes by ferry.

By the way, Youn's Kitchen was aired on 5 Jan 2018. PSJ returned from Spain on 5 Dec 2017 after spending 2 weeks in Spain for shooting Youn's Kitchen. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 21

3 minutes ago, MeritaG said:

@strymeek, @parkparkloveu@BINGO_O I may have repeated some that we have already discussed previously. But this could be the time frame that we are discussing:

12 Feb 2017 – the so-called famous shoes video at Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas from PSJ. But "random pictures" from PMY (maybe late post – but she wrote it’s been a year).

15 Feb 2017 – PSJ updates still at the same hotel but caption Bye LV “heart sign”

14 Mar 2017 – PSJ did fans meeting in Japan and PMY’s update IG at Aoyama Market, Japan.

18 Mar 2017 – Ear’s Candy/MEC is aired – this would mean that the shooting done before it is aired. I assumed it happens in Feb after the Las Vegas trip. However, on 18 to 22 Mar 2017, PMY posted pictures of she travelling (like Venezia, etc) while shooting Ear’s Candy in the previous month (late post, I think). Therefore, she is still in Japan, I think. And on 23 Mar, PSJ update Tommy Hilfiger in Japan.

25 Mar 2017 – PSJ attended in amfAR Gala at Shaw Studios in Tseung Kwan O, Hong Kong. PMY posted her picture at Lane Crawford, Hong Kong.

27 Mar 2017 – PSJ updates that he’s still in HK, but PMY updates in Macao --- but as one of members here said that HK and Macao is only 45 minutes by ferry.

You are all amazing like an FBI. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

12 minutes ago, MeritaG said:

By the way, Youn's Kitchen was aired on 5 Jan 2018. PSJ returned from Spain on 5 Dec 2017 after spending 2 weeks in Spain for shooting Youn's Kitchen. 

Yes I have travelled to Macau then back to HK within the same day. 

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, MeritaG said:

UGH THEIR MINDS!!!!!!!!

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

daebak their coincidences...

:o SERENDIPITY!!... they are soulmate... daebak! daebak! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

26 minutes ago, MeritaG said:

Thank you :)

I seriously want to know their tips for never getting caught. They might be extra careful in korea with mask and glasses but  I bet they let loose while travelling abroad. There are a lot of asians in LA but no one noticed them while they went on date in places like universal studios hollywood? They must’ve been really lucky :P 

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

Hello everyone:blush:, i've read all the latest posts and I can affirm that according to my opinion pmy and psj have been in a relationship for three years, they've probably had a break of a few months in 2017 and they've again begun to frequent eachother after the AAAs in November 2017. A thing that has me particularly amazed in the last days is that the stylists of both also knowing of the suspects on a possible relationship puts like to comments in their photos ( the ones where there's pmy and psj in the day of wedding) as " true wedding please " or " Real love parkpark couple".

the options are two: 

- They don't know "English" and they put casual like. :huh:

- they Support the relationship among their employers knowing of it.^_^

However I wanted to thank all the investigators that adjourn me every day around latest news. Thank you very much :blush:;)

• Like 12
  • LOL 3

Yahh! Reading your posts guys gives me chills. Omg! Im shook! Waaah! Daebak i don’t know what’s happening but waaah! The coincidences were waaah! Im speechless waah! :w00t::astonished:

Plus PMY was nominated for excellence award that time he saw how beautiful PMY in the video. Hehehehehehe. Delulu. 

• Like 8

3 hours ago, BINGO_O said:

I don’t have my hope up about SJ joining phuket trip. It’s totally ok for him to go if he’s available but his company annouced his movie filming would start from august 14th. I bet those crazy knetz will use it as an excuse to bash him, saying that he delays the filming process, just to go on date with his gf. I know he can’t satify them all but for the time being, it’s best that he doesn’t go.

@Hannah Banana i think you’re finding this vid https://youtu.be/FfRMadVPOV8

It’s clearly that PSJ did not want to look at LJK while they are talking and LJK look at him as normal ppl who are chatting.

maybe you are right @Hannah Banana

• Like 8

Guest 999hearts
29 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

I seriously want to know their tips for never getting caught. They might be extra careful in korea with mask and glasses but  I bet they let loose while travelling abroad. There are a lot of asians in LA but no one noticed them while they went on date in places like universal studios hollywood? They must’ve been really lucky :P 

I feel like it's also possible they didn't go on 'dates' together but they went separately on the same season/month/week (not the same day) to avoid getting caught. Like these LACMA  posts. Same place, different day. Technically it's still a date. It's a very smart way tbh I'm super impressed if they did it. Plus, they tend to post their 'lovestagram' photos several days to a month apart so the chance of fans finding their relationship out is very very slim. They had never worked on the same project either before WWWSK so there's that.

To conclude, their formula is: travel abroad separately + go to the same place on different day but same month/week/season + post Instagram photos on different day/week/month + never worked on the same project :rolleyes:

(I still can't believe the level of delusion I must've been in while typing this reply)

Wow! Excellent job! These two are indeed Ninja couples, bet they don't travel together probably with friends /co workers to camouflage them. But they definitely meet at somewhere to be together plus these two do not co operate in any drama or shows, hence even they post instagram no one suspect them at that time as long as they are not together been caught they will be fine :)

• Like 8
  • LOL 1