[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

well...if they are truly dating and this has come out...they can just accept it if they really love each other and get married. Anyways they are adults and its their decision... we as fans should just accept their private life.

If they have found each other as love partners...i am very happy for them and hope that they settle down forever because nowadays not many find their love partners for life easily. :) 

So actually i hope that they both will admit if its true feelings if not...they should just come out and deny publicly and just end this yoyo feelings of us fans :) 

• Like 9

HI, I'm a silent reader. I would like thank PSJ & PMY for bringing us such beautiful & heart warming drama with amazing chemistry! Yes, we are happy as long as they are happy! Will always cheer for them from afar! God bless this beautiful couple! 

bhisMeRw7QPyfDsZfCECjOZ9WhEa5NADZU58TIEcpnDbx1DTxyj-WgqNhoKzee-k4npxty5aFh-JpMm_

3E2e0XsO7GYq777erM-UjewspNySkdP_WJ0sk_6i

vxF714sAU8S5i2VifBf7eX9B0mugT2s4SHsBiBnz

Credits: Owner from weibo

• Like 10
  • LOL 6
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, bbvvip said:

HI, I'm a silent reader. I would like thank PSJ & PMY for bringing us such beautiful drama with amazing chemistry! Yes, we are happy as long as they are happy! Will always cheer for them from afar! God bless this beautiful couple! 

bhisMeRw7QPyfDsZfCECjOZ9WhEa5NADZU58TIEcpnDbx1DTxyj-WgqNhoKzee-k4npxty5aFh-JpMm_

3E2e0XsO7GYq777erM-UjewspNySkdP_WJ0sk_6i

On behalf of everyone here, WELCOME @bbvvip !!!  and most importantly,  YOUR SUPPORT AND UNDERSTANDING IS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED :love:  KAMSAHMANIDA !!!

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, bbvvip said:

HI, I'm a silent reader. I would like thank PSJ & PMY for bringing us such beautiful drama with amazing chemistry! Yes, we are happy as long as they are happy! Will always cheer for them from afar! God bless this beautiful couple! 

Poor PD Park.... again he was cropped from the photo... :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 15

9 minutes ago, zsakikyo06 said:

PMY will be in SG on august 10. I'm a new shipper of ppc and a silent reader of this thread.this is my 2nd otp after ssc which i found similarities and gut feeling about them :)

Thank you and Welcome also !!! 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, ash623 said:

I just read this article, but it will only give PSJ and PMY negative impact, esp PMY. As the next slide that this acc share, there also screenshot Knetz who commented this rumors said that........ I think this is that kind of rumors that we shouldnt share to public and m0aybe this is why MY's sister send those comment.

Just catching up on this thread and read this. OMO. Do you guys realise that this is life imitating art? Exactly like how the rumour mill started in Yumyung with them saying Miso only got the job because of her looks and her influence over LYJ.

We need the Bong Seras and Kim Ji Ahs of the shipper world to honour the truth and protect our dearest OTP! Mop PLEASE!

• Like 11
  • LOL 8

33 minutes ago, strymeek said:

Just catching up on this thread and read this. OMO. Do you guys realise that this is art imitating life? Exactly like how the rumour mill started in Yumyung with them saying Miso only got the job because of her looks and her influence over LYJ.

We need the Bong Seras and Kim Ji Ahs of the shipper world to honour the truth and protect our dearest OTP! Mop PLEASE!

Man can't help but feeling the same. We all wish to have friends/colleagues like Bong Sera, Jin Ah and the VP office workers during those hard times of raging rumours and lies. If PMY and PSJ are dating for real, I really hope that they (and I can see that they are) will get a lot of support from friends, colleagues and family coz the storm is not only limited in Yumyung land but the whole world to see irl. So as much as I am excited to read all speculations and news, their privacy should remain the top priority. When the time comes, things will reveal. 

• Like 10

Hey guys, after a very hectic 24 hours for our shipper hearts, I'm going back to simpler times. 

Was watching the Bts for wwwsk of the rain scene... And noticed when PSJ said "i can only see my arm Pit", PMY playfully hits his hand... 

I'm so surprised i never noticed it. It is very cute and adorable to see that action from PMY. 

It is very minor compared to the news we have been hearing all day tlbut thought to lighten the mood 

• Like 12

22 minutes ago, nargyz said:

Guys, I really think all these rumors that PSJ will not accept role in WWWSK unless PMY will be female lead, and that PSJ's and PMY's CEOs gave different statements during dramachat, are groundless. When did their CEOs do dramachat? I didn't find any article about that, just somebody spread this rumor in instagram. Moreover both agencies already released statements denying dating reports. I agree such kind of rumors without any supportive material are very easy to deny. In case of SSC at least there was somebody who saw them eating together in NYC and the agency confirmed that SHK was in NYC for vacation and SJK due to work and they met and had meal with common friends. Or in case of Lee Joon Gi and Jeon Hye Bin somebody saw them in the car and they behaved like a couple and their agency responded that they are just close friends. But in case of PPC nobody saw them going out together unless they attended award ceremonies and shared the table, the rumors were based only on what shippers have found, they are groundless. I was surprised how could soompi and allkpop release such articles without any evidence.

I think the statement in the dramachat was given by parkpark which was they met for the first time during the drama, while the statement of the ceo could be found in an article. However the account which posted those statements got deactivated and I cant read korean so not sure how accurate it was. I mean his boss must be smarter than that, right? 

btw soompi and allkpop only translate and repost articles from korean news outlets so dont blame them. 

• Like 5

Why can't everybody leave them alone???? 

I was a happy PMY/PSJ shipper since following them on WWWSK.  Like many of PMY's fans I also sensed something "special" in her scenes with PSJ and I have watched every show she has been in.  Lurking on this forum up till now was a treat because I was reading comments that matched my own fantasizing thoughts.....

Now I'm just Mad.  Dating 3 years???  Not possible.  Of course there are denials from everyone.  What could have been the start of a mutual admiration society is now being dragged into tabloid disgust.  What should have been is a wave of love at the completion for one of the Best Romance Comedies ever produced.  Instead we have all this innuendo about did they or didn't they know each other....by right who's business is it anyway?  

I love PMY & PSJ.  They were at the top of their game with WWWSK.  I just want everybody to back off and give them their privacy.  IF they want a relationship that's up to them.  I will ship them till They show me otherwise but until then I still have those luscious kisses on screen to tide me over.

Thanks to everyone on this forum for supporting them and keeping the posts respectful..  Can't say the same for the other websites.

• Like 14

Know what?  It's been quite a day and we've been reading many different articles and posts that mostly  I think just came out from nowhere and  unfounded.  I, myself is somehow tired from it because I am getting crazy figuring out what is what lolssssss :joy:  and I cannot help not wonder,  what about them.... the two of them :pensive:  I cannot imagine... 

The day is gone and tomorrow is another day... I need to imagine Miso smile :blush:  SORRY Minyoungsshi... I can't let go of Kim Miso especially now... :rolleyes: 

Good night everyone from my part of the world !!!  Take care !   

My #ParkParkcouple ... no one, even you can stop me from dreaming my delulu in my dreams. Afterall, it;s just delulu ok? 

Again,  a good night to all :sleeping: 

• Like 9