[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Thank you very much for your answers..

So it's still possible for the couple to starred in one drama..

The shipper wars already start in IG, some of the hard fans of other couple give negative comments about denial reports and put ppc shipper in the corner.. Its my first time see this kind of situation,, woaaahh its soo crazy! Absolutly those are immature fans!! But sadly, ppc shipper get impacted and start to publish the weibo video in their account..

Please if you are here and read this forum,, we are need to be patience and ignoring those hars comments from haters.. Step back for a while then keep positiveity of our lovely couple.. 

I'm happy to be here because i think soompi members are mature enough to keep support PPC and always stay positive

• Like 6

2 hours ago, happivirus said:

Hi luvspsjpmy

As much as I love PMY but I can't help to acknowledge where you heard she turn down City Hunter 2. From what I know dramaBEAN did video interview with CH pdnim and asked him if there is a possibility for CH2 and he said no unless if LMH would agreed to it. I dont mind if your statement has evidence to back it up but I dont want it to be over credit PYM that might leads to more hate toward her. Sorry if I offended you.

Hello @happivirus... I see you are a new member.   Welcome to #ParkPark thread.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, alicolumna said:

Is this really her sister's IG account?

Yes her older sister .They interact in PMY's IG once in a while..... their relationship is very warm.... she is always there to encourage her.... 

• Like 6

OMO she is coming over here in SG :lol:

IF ParkPark are really dating, PSJ should be a man enough now to protect PMY and to reassure her. Unlike him who is always private about dating, PMY had suffered extreme public negative reaction because she dated no less than the number 1 Korean hearthrob before. 

If they are not dating, they can just laugh about it for it means their acting is very good to convince viewers it's real. 

• Like 14

9 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Yes her older sister Minah Park.  They interact in PMY's IG once in a while..... their relationship is very warm.... she is always there to encourage her.... 

I hope she still want to go to phuket even after all of this, I remember the hate she received from public bec. of her past relationship.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

IF ParkPark are really dating, PSJ should be a man enough now to protect PMY and to reassure her. Unlike him who is always private about dating, PMY had suffered extreme public negative reaction because she dated no less than the number 1 Korean hearthrob before. 

If they are not dating, they can just laugh about it for it means their acting is very good to convince viewers it's real. 

Yes, they just laugh it off.  Otherwise,  the more they avoid each other,   the more the people will think the rumor is true,.   

PSJ, when he says he will do, he will do.   I don't think he just portrayed his character as required but he is like that.     So if ever he will have a gf,  she will surely be protected. 

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, alicolumna said:

I hope she still want to go to phuket even after all of this, I remember the hate she received from public bec. of her past relationship.

I don't think she will.  She will be flying to Singapore to be with her family once all her commitments for the drama is finished.  Interviews, photoshoots, fansigning etc.

• Like 4

Chingus, do not focus too much on reading the other shippers so you won't be tempted to reply back. I have been going around today to a lot of SNS and my observation is that the love for ParkPark is about 80%. Majority loves them. Haters are aggressive because of envy or frustrations about their old ships or because they fantasize PSJ but really, they are not the majority. 

Just continue to post love and support for them in every SNS so they will always be assured that we are here for them. 

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

See how precious she is even Lee Min Ho the hallyu staR fell in love with her and  how about PSJ ITS NOT IMPOSIBLE he fall for her. ;)

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, alicolumna said:

I was around at the time, I loved MinMin and it was crazy. But I don't think that is the same now. LMH has crazier fandom than PSJ. Well, LMH was ( and still among)  the top Korean hearthrob. PSJ's recent posts in Weibo and IG, the highest liked comments are always for ParkPark. It was not like that during City Hunter days. The one they love in the drama was LMH only. Now, PMY gets her share of recognition too.  

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, saved2K said:

I don't think she will.  She will be flying to Singapore to be with her family once all her commitments for the drama is finished.  Interviews, photoshoots, fansigning etc.

So you mean her whole family is in Singapore now?   

• Like 3

I think PMY may go to Phuket before SG and it is PSJ who won't go.

He has a valid reason filming a movie as reported before while PMY will be just on vacation. If PSJ will go to Phuket despite the movie filming schedule while PMY will be on vacation in SG, it would look like she is intentionally avoiding being seen with him :lol: 

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

I was around at the time, I loved MinMin and it was crazy. But I don't think that is the same now. LMH has crazier fandom than PSJ. Well, LMH was ( and still among)  the top Korean hearthrob. PSJ's recent posts in Weibo and IG, the highest liked comments are always for ParkPark. It was not like that during City Hunter days. The one they love in the drama was LMH only. Now, PMY gets her share of recognition too.  

Based on her sister's comment, it still affect her negatively. She's still trending in google together with psj. So seo joon will also not go to phuket because of filming?

• Like 3

I just found this on ig before the dating rumor came out .. but i don't know how the one of the comment said PSJ and PMY dating before they're filming drama. I just think , it would be nice if that's really come true. 

And I'm surprise after read the news they're dating for 3 years. i just think they're just dating each other while filming. But I'm not shock if they're both denied it since the rumor is no evidence so agency or the actor is easy to deny it. Since PSJ is one the influential actor in korea and he's in his shining position right now. Even if it was true, i think it will take a while to open it to public. 

I just wish for the best for them, I just like their chemistry as much as i want them to become couple in real life. :D:D:D

• Like 10

13 minutes ago, alicolumna said:

Based on her sister's comment, it still affect her negatively. She's still trending in google together with psj. So seo joon will also not go to phuket because of filming?

I dont analyze too much her sister's comment. She knows PMY cannot please everybody so she said "no matter what they say" or she may have read past comments when casting was announced. The comments of Knetz are all against PMY being Mi So. Now, I don't see haters that much. Even PMY in her statement last night she said thanks for so much love she received because of the drama.

PSJ is scheduled to film movie starting Aug 14 according to previous reports.

• Like 12

10 minutes ago, nanaman1410 said:

Hi Chinggus. Just wanna share this vid I saw for our ship. Let's look back tat the happiness that the parkpark couple gave us the last 2 months. 

Thank you!

OMG so many feels!! The editing for the video was amazing! Thank you for sharing. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1