[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

56 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

OMO she is coming over here in SG :lol:

IF ParkPark are really dating, PSJ should be a man enough now to protect PMY and to reassure her. Unlike him who is always private about dating, PMY had suffered extreme public negative reaction because she dated no less than the number 1 Korean hearthrob before. 

If they are not dating, they can just laugh about it for it means their acting is very good to convince viewers it's real. 

Actually if we look at the comments...most of these are in support of PMY. There were even knetz who asked them to just come out in the open. The negative comments are from other shippers.

Both PSJ and PMY are smart and tough cookies and she has the best support system....her family and loyal fans.  She is well loved by her Chinese, Indo, Arab and Philippines fans....these are among her biggest fan base and they are very loyal to her.

So everything will be ok in due time.  The worst is over.....tomorrow she will be out for a fansign event....hope many will come to participate and show support

• Like 17

Just keep in mind, if you’re reading hate comments on IG, that they don’t represent the majority. Those are the ones with lots of time and hate. Misery needs company. There are many more mature, supportive, fans (like ourselves ) who will choose to remain silent. We do not need to buy into that immaturity and start a war because that’s exactly what the haters want us to do.  Don’t allow them to provoke us. Keep calm and keep scrolling. 

I wish now the news didn’t leak out because it takes the attention away from the Awesomeness that was the last episode. 

• Like 16

1 hour ago, saved2K said:

I hope Park Min Young is doing well now.... her sister left a comment in her IG account in English probably for her international fans....

Could u delete this post to keep PMY's privacy, dear? :)

Hello all. I'm PMY fans. Sorry for disturbing ur convo. I'm not rabid fans but just an ordinary fan who loves her much. I have a favor. Please don't post about her sister to protect her privacy. I know u don't have ill intention but shipper on ig who don't know about this will post her sister's activity massively. Thank u very much. Sorry for my rudeness... 

• Like 7

Chinggus,  if I may just suggest to let the issue rest for now and accept whatever comes in the next days.  In the end,  we all are just speculating anyway..   The decisions they  will do will solely depend on how they will see it fit.    The decision is still their own and whatever it will be,  they will stand by it.  There will always be justifications. 

Regardless of their status now and I am not concluding anything,  I personally would wish for them to stand their ground on this rumor and go as planned to Phuket.  Yet, if they chose not to,  that's their choice and I will respect that. 

Both ways, go and not go have repercussions.   People, fans or bashers and us, will still have something to say, to think and again, speculate.   

Let the bashers, bash...let the haters, hate.  Who will loose?  ,,,,  and for us,  we watch.   

Surely,  one day, we will know what is true.  

"Truth sets us free"

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, dandelionjd said:

Hello all. I'm PMY fans. Sorry for disturbing ur convo. I'm not rabid fans but just an ordinary fan who loves her much. I have a favor. Please don't post about her sister to protect her privacy. I know u don't have ill intention but shipper on ig who don't know about this will post her sister's activity massively. Thank u very much. Sorry for my rudeness... 

I agree if u want  at least erase her sis name and edit your post. I think we also should not follow her sis

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, lyca mena said:

Wait! Why PMY watched alot of PSJ drama plus his movie midnight runner she’s not even invited to the premiere night? I don’t want to cause drama but this just came out to my mind. 

Just an assumption:   When she was offered the WWWSK,  she knew who the lead actor will be.  So, of course, if you or me is PMY,  we would be curious how he is, how he acts, etc...  :)   

• Like 4

can some one confirm this:

(Breaking) Park Min Young And Park Seo Joon Are Reportedly A Real-Life Couple!
Early morning on July 27 KST, a person claiming to be a reporter uploaded photos of what appears to be a physical copy of a Sports DongA newspaper that will run later in the day.
The photos highlight an article that says that Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young have been secretly dating for three years, before they even received offers for “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim.”
Citing a supposed close industry acquaintance of the two actors, the article claims that they have been carefully dating with extreme caution to deter people’s curious questioning and not affect the respective productions they were in, as their careers are still their main focus. Another reported source is said to have revealed how Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young cultivated strong feelings for each other while helping and confiding in each other. They reportedly have recently begun to tell people around them about their relationship.
The person who first posted this also uploaded an additional photo to say that the images of the newspaper were not photoshopped. Sports DongA ran the article online a few hours later.
At the rumors of the actors’ relationship, netizens have found various pieces of possible evidence and similarities in their social media posts, such as the ones shown below.
In an Instagram post she made in March 2017, Park Min Young appears to be wearing a hat and a pair of shoes that can be seen in a video that Park Seo Joon had uploaded in February 2017. Park Min Young’s caption for her post reads, “A date with my mom for the first time in a while.”

• Like 3

In real life PSJ saw PMY in a wedding dress when they both attended AAA 2017 maybe his reaction is like that when he saw her back then. He was mesmerized face to face with her at their table. PMY was stunning, sexy, glowing and very beautiful at AAA 2017 Waaaahhh!! 

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, dandelionjd said:

Noted. Thanks for the reminder dear

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, audreyreign13 said:

i can't read korean and this account seemed new but check out their post tho. what you guys think? has anyone read the same article? 

Going by the instagram caption, I really hope this rumor is buried asap on SNS. Haters are vicious and will take this the wrong way.

Saying that PSJ pushed for her to play the part diminishes her talent. 

PMY deserves all the positivity she can get. She was amazing in that role and I cannot imagine anyone else as Kim Mi So now. 

If the caption was worded in a more diplomatic way such as "PSJ suggested PMY for the role",  I would be swooning all over my ship. :wub:

But, saying that PSJ said he would work with only her, gives it a totally different twist, which I think both of them do not deserve.

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, audreyreign13 said:

i can't read korean and this account seemed new but check out their post tho. what you guys think? has anyone read the same article? 

I just read this article, but it will only give PSJ and PMY negative impact, esp PMY. As the next slide that this acc share, there also screenshot Knetz who commented this rumors said that PSJ who give the job to PMY and others replied that MY leech off of PSJ then. I think this is that kind of rumors that we shouldnt share to public and m0aybe this is why MY's sister send those comment.

As i believe both of them are really professional, even if they were on relationship, no way that PSJ or PMY would do something like that. They said PSJ only want to work on WWWSK if its PMY, i dont think PSJ will do something like that and PMY is someone who really proud and always bring the best from her, her job as actress is her pride, so for her to take the job based on that is something that i think PMY wont do.

• Like 16

11 minutes ago, audreyreign13 said:

i think someone has posted about this 2 to 3 pages back altogether with the link attached in there.

and yeah, the comment is still there sitting quietly and peacefully.. 

about the truth of this whole thing, well.. we can't say much at this point.. it'd better and wiser to accept what's given to us as we know nothing either, we're merely spectators who enjoy their crafts so..  

• Like 7

I will let them be and just wait for both of them. I don’t want them to suffer because of the haters S***** shippers. So happy that PMY is being recognised because she deserves it. I love her more and more. Can’t wait for busted season 2 

• Like 12

13 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

Going by the instagram caption, I really hope this rumor is buried asap on SNS. Haters are vicious and will take this the wrong way.

Saying that PSJ pushed for her to play the part diminishes her talent. 

PMY deserves all the positivity she can get. She was amazing in that role and I cannot imagine anyone else as Kim Mi So now. 

If the caption was worded in a more diplomatic way such as "PSJ suggested PMY for the role",  I would be swooning all over my ship. :wub:

But, saying that PSJ said he would work with only her, gives it a totally different twist, which I think both of them do not deserve.

I agree and that would make PSJ as demanding actor too as if he has the power to insist what he wants to producers that would not be good for him. 

• Like 11