[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

I would like to share something , is it coincidence?! :lol:

Park Min Young chose the couch about to kiss scene as her most favorite one out of City hunter  drama & here she has chosen the chair about to kiss scene as her most favorite one out of this drama too park-seo-joon-park-min-young-4.jpg

406455.jpg

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

9 hours ago, MsMinnieFran said:

" Song Song denies another dating rumor" they say while sitting on the dating pictures.:joy:

yes.... this news was so funny when later they were the ones to produce all the dating pictures in Japan and then saying that they knew all along but  kept it...... But why then wrote this article :)

• Like 6

Wow, the haters are really too much why must they post such articles to affect both of them, sounds like someone sabotaging their career, hope everything is fine for them, hope they can pull through this difficulty.

• Like 7

OMG! The drama!!! I thought that we would have to hunt for clues once the drama gets over and we would see news of our 2Park couple very rarely but just the opposite happened :P We are getting bombarded by news from all over :joy:

• Like 9
  • LOL 2

3 minutes ago, eva21 said:

Wow, the haters are really too much why must they release such news to affect both of them, sounds like someone sabotaging their career, hope everything is fine for them, hope they can pull through this difficulty.

Hi Eva, I don't understand what your are talking about in this. Which news? Thanks

1 minute ago, chdom said:

There is such a thing called SongSong couple PR playbook! 

Really? Where can I find it? Thanks. 

• Like 2

Can we stop the person posting how PSJ recommended PMY to be his partner because it cause fan war? So happy that PPC getting positive feedbacks but some knetz are cruel and dangerous we have to protect our couple. 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, MeritaG said:

Hi Eva, I don't understand what your are talking about in this. Which news? Thanks

Sorry ,it's the article on the instagram i mean this affect both of them,sorry for the confusing

• Like 3

Wow. I'm new to this shipping thing. I agree to all of you that everyone deserves the credit to the success of this drama. Our MY and SJ protrayed MS and YJ characters perfectly. I think twe got hooked in it for the fact that hey were so insync and their chemistry is off the roof. They look so damn good together. I cant see anyone portraying MS than Min Young herself and Seo Joon as YJ. Regarding this issue about the haters saying that MY doesn't deserve that role bec of SJ is full of cr*p. Min young deserves all the credit of the success of this drama. I have never watch a kdrama as good as wwsk neither did I ship any actors in my life. Honestly, I'm shocked why I love this couple or why I'm even hooked with them to even post this besides being a fan of SJ's acting in midnight runner. Anyway, i hope parkpark couple are doing well and enjoying the success of this legendary drama. Btw, i'm a 29yrs old married man who got mesmerize with MY's beauty on WWSK's trailer and waited to see her on the airing of the 1st episode. I didnt even recongnized that the guy was SJ. lol. Sorry for the long post. 

• Like 15

14 minutes ago, MeritaG said:

I just read in ig about what both CEO of the agencies said about Park Park. PMY company said that they only know each other from the drama. But PSJ CEO said that they were close from before and often meet together with the CEO. :joy: 

And now the shipper all giggling and then remembered that the agencies of Song Song was like this too -- giving contradictory comments. :joy:

Hahahaha they should prepare the script first before releasing statements :D

• Like 7
  • LOL 4

26 minutes ago, MeritaG said:

I just read in ig about what both CEO of the agencies said about Park Park. PMY company said that they only know each other from the drama. But PSJ CEO said that they were close from before and often meet together with the CEO. :joy: 

And now the shipper all giggling and then remembered that the agencies of Song Song was like this too -- giving contradictory comments. :joy:

is it true though based on what the person claimed about the interview of PSJ CEO saying such? because the articles that i've read only stated about their overflowing chemistry that might cause the rumor to happen(?) im just curious, sorry :sweatingbullets:

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

I agree and that would make PSJ as demanding actor too as if he has the power to insist what he wants to producers that would not be good for him. 

Penny for your thoughts?   Their aim is discredit both individuals but they don't realize what they are doing.  They did not even think,  if they are shippers of psj,  they are doing this against him and if they are shippers of pmy,  the same.  So, who are they that are behind these nonsense things?    I've said in my previous comment,  what they do will bounce back to them.   And only narrow minded reader will just accept this nonsense information point blank, handed by we do not even know who

@jaslinnj you said:   "But, saying that PSJ said he would work with only her, gives it a totally different twist, which I think both of them do not deserve."  <<<  I agree it will give a totally different twist.   But I would love it!!!  :innocent:Let me clear this ok?  WE ARE ONLY TALKING JUST FOR TALK.  So, if anybody, quote me,  I clearly said it, just a talk and my own analysis.   I stand by what i said, I would love it :)  Why?  simply because if and I am saying if only they are really ... and he I would not say, demanded but perhaps recommended :) ..I am speculating only... then he is ready to show the world.  It's that simple.  Preparing the way ... hahahahahahaha   That's our  VP LJY narcissist  ,,,,, hahahahaha  That's the story of WWWSK,  isn't it? :joy:

Again,  this issue will not die down just yet, but what we can do,?   Just take them as they are, give anything a positive angle/twist ... :glasses:  

• Like 12

7 minutes ago, audreyreign13 said:

is it true though based on what the person claimed about the interview of PSJ CEO saying such? because the articles that i've read only stated about their overflowing chemistry that might cause the rumor to happen(?) im just curious, sorry :sweatingbullets:

28 minutes ago, lyca mena said:

Apologies dear for editing your post.

Can you please edit your post dear.  I am sorry, but let's please stop now.  Park Min Young worked hard for the role, her sister would not post that if she is not hurt...we love her very much so please understand if we want to protect her. People have been picking up all our post and sharing this in IG

• Like 7

Seriously, after reading so many pages since the morning, I find that I totally agree with what @luvspsjpmy said to let the matter rest. No point talking about this issue and comparing even their agencies statements, instagram posts and everything. Nobody has an actual answer except the two of them. I somehow feel that the news started all because of shippers finding the coincidences and suspected they were dating long ago. Then some reporter just read all these and copied and pasted stuff to some extent.

If we really love them, give them a break for now (including the people around them). The more we try to speculate stuff and dissect irregularities out of the statements, the more we are feeding people who love to post everything and anything wrong on instagram, including the bashers (those instagram posts really irk me, sorry because they are drawing too much unnecessary attention and some even tag psj and pmy!).

If the ship is meant to sail, IT WILL SAIL regardless but getting negative comments is what we don’t want at this point in time, right? Anyway the agencies have to deny no matter dating or not, because the damage made by admitting is far too great for anyone to bear.

So let’s just let this pass first and stop speculating will be the greatest love we can have for them:blush:

• Like 18