[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

3 minutes ago, lee-chan said:

just quick question, is there a possibility that these two would join an awards ceremony in the end of the year like other networks?

Maybe not with TVN since they do not have a yearly award show like other channels. But there are generic award shows like AAA, korea drama awards, and the Baeksang Arts Awards where WWWSK can get nominated. 

• Like 9

whether they are actually dating or not it doesn't matter at all. The thing that we forget to do  is appreciate  both of them for successfully delivering LYJ and KMS character  way more better than our expectation and make this drama to be one most buzzworthy in global scale. 

We need to say thanks to them for choosing this project. I read the webtoon long before the drama remake confirm and was so excited.

I am happy to join this ship and seeing different perspective for this couple , seeing our different concern to this couple . but  let's respect their decision and support their upcoming new project. 

I know the feeling as the shipper which investing so many feeling in to this ship game were twisted even more after the dating news.

But let's be happy as WWWSK happy ending

ps: i'm  just  bit upset no pregnant scene happen in final episode :sweat_smile:

• Like 9

I wish to continue to see PSJ and PMY as close friends if they are not really dating. I don't want them to be very much affected by rumors that they will avoid each other :( 

I am sad there is a low chance now that they will go to Thailand together for the reward trip. 

• Like 9

34 minutes ago, addikorean16 said:

nd you know what I noticed that's so painfully obvious? PSJ walks into the wrap up party with bouquets and gifts, but not 1 is given to PMY. Why? I guess because men don't prepare gifts? But really, it all translates to why she gets more hate... Sad really that as women we can't support each other more. Must haters tear down another woman to make themselves or their anointed one feel far more superior? It irks me. 

She did get some flowers and fans were screaming when she got out of the car. Also, if my auto translator is accurate, the child actors posted a photo of her with the caption saying how she looked like a doll and is one of the people who can't leave the room, i assume because everyone wants photos with her. Suffice to say, she is popular with the fans.

Male actors tend to be more popular, of course because a majority of fans of romcoms are women.

I'm OK with them shipping him with xyz as everyone has the right to form their own opinions but haters who starts personal attacks on other shippers or on her are scary and yeah, not sure why they have so much hate. I can imagine how stressful it can be to be a celebrity.

I guess that's the price of fame, and if you are not ready to face it it's difficult to continue in the entertainment business, as it can be quite volatile and toxic.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, addikorean16 said:

And you know what I noticed that's so painfully obvious? PSJ walks into the wrap up party with bouquets and gifts, but not 1 is given to PMY. Why? I guess because men don't prepare gifts? But really, it all translates to why she gets more hate... Sad really that as women we can't support each other more. Must haters tear down another woman to make themselves or their anointed one feel far more superior? It irks me. 

Hehehehe....she got 1 bouquet and a gift bag, aside from the bouquet and gift from her DC :yum: You know how it is...there's just more female fans who support their oppas than for the actress....hehehe

• Like 6

22 hours ago, luvspsjpmy said:

Chinggu,  today is the last day.... I am feeling bad now and the last episode is not yet shown.  :cold_sweat: 

There is Book 2 for WWSK...  Season 2 pleasssseeeeee 

'Wait!  if there is season 2 (if ever, fingers crossed) and of course, people will demand the same team, staff, crew and actors and actresses and #ParkPark ... will our PMY agree?  I think so because this is different from the other dramas she did.  she already turned down a season 2 of City Hunter... but this one... I think if ever there is chance,  :rolleyes::phew::phew::wub:

Hi luvspsjpmy

As much as I love PMY but I can't help to acknowledge where you heard she turn down City Hunter 2. From what I know dramaBEAN did video interview with CH pdnim and asked him if there is a possibility for CH2 and he said no unless if LMH would agreed to it. I dont mind if your statement has evidence to back it up but I dont want it to be over credit PYM that might leads to more hate toward her. Sorry if I offended you.

• Like 4

@jaslinnj The CLOSE COLLEAGUE term has been used by several agencies to deny dating rumors. SongSong was worse than that. Their agencies said ONLY CLOSE COLLEAGUE AND HER JUNIOR. :joy:

And those who read KNetz comments about ParkPark just rekindling now what they had before. IF TRUE, then they must have reconnected sometime near AAA time  that was why PSJ in December cared enough to clarify his statement to KBS Host about Heart fluttering B)

IF it is true that they had something before, say, 2015 but interrupted probably because of schedules, then what they have now must be special for them to go for it again. I hope IF they really have something for each other, they will be strong and not be affected by media and fanwars.

• Like 17
  • LOL 2

1 minute ago, parkparkloveu said:

@jaslinnj The CLOSE COLLEAGUE term has been used by several agencies to deny dating rumors. SongSong was worse than that. Their agencies said ONLY CLOSE COLLEAGUE AND HER JUNIOR. :joy:

hehe, yes. I remember.... one of the song song denial was that "they are laughing about the rumors" :P

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

This whole thing smells fishy. The agencies and dispatch denied the "DATING REPORTS". They did not outright come out and say "They are not dating"... but more on that the Report is not true and that they are close colleagues. Maybe that was intentional incase they do end up dating in the future. Or maybe I am thinking too much on it. 

Secondly (Alternate reality posting now :P ), If they have been secretly dating, November 2017 seems more realistic after the AAA. I have my reasons for this :) At the KBS awards in December 2017, both KJW and PSJ were asked "raise your hands if your hearts fluttered while filming" and they both raised their hands... which is fine really cause that is the kind of things actors do.... but when the host walked away, PSJ practically was jumping out of his chair to explain why he raised his hand. He said he was in character and the Host asked to tell him which scene made his heart flutter to which he replied "I do not want to be in the news tomorrow". 

But when the same question was asked to KJW, she answered it without any issues. 

As a seowon shipper I was obviously thrilled but now that I bailed on that ship, I am suspicious of PSJ response. If he was in a secret relationship with PMY at that time, he would want to clear the air and not be linked to KJW. When it came to KJW dating rumors, he himself denied it and it was not his agency. Which is why I am still hopeful about our ship here :) 

Also, PSJ was specifically telling us at the press con that the PD thought they had great Chemistry... why stress on this??? Was he worried the fans would figure out the chemistry is because they are actually a couple??? 

If they were in a secret relationship before shooting of the drama, a few things make sense

a) The BTS of the kiss, No actor would be that bold to say something like "I ate it all" and PMY just smiled in a cute way , 

b) the ease with which PSJ was roaming his hands all over her during the kiss scenes

c) the almost neck nuzzling

d) the whole of drunk miso scene and how touchy-feely they were.  

e) PSJ boldly making fun of her multiple times

f) PSJ running to hide the label of her blouse... isn't that supposed to be her stylist's job?

It seems endless really .... 

It's not just PSJ, PMY too. That Viki interview and the secret glances in between, the shoulder bumps, the teasing. Also what strikes me funny was how she knew he worked out often, even when he's tired. I'm sorry i don't really care to know how often my colleague works out or when he/she is tired so this must be some special relationship there.

Yes. ENDLESS.

On another note, something to lighten the mood...

• Like 16
  • LOL 7

I actually find this wildly amusing because, for one I was just about to make a brief comment about how I find it quite adorable that they have a tendency to sit across from one another then the shipping world broke out in a sing song with small shrieks here and there which then followed the announcement that everyone should go on with their business/nothing to see here/move along type of deal.

Regarding whether they may have known they would star opposite one another back in Nov is tricky, since PSJ was still reviewing the role on Jan 10 but at the time SBS was the one to produce it not TVN. Also during that time PMY was not any of the top 3 girls that were rumoured to play Secretary Kim. The three actresses where Park Shin Hye, Seo Hyunjin and Seohyun. It was on Feb 12 that TVN had announced that they would be taking on the drama and that PSJ was still their number 1 guy. Feb 27th was when they made it publicly known that PMY was offered the lead role and at the same time PSJ decided to accept. It took her almost 2 months to accept the role. I feel that most likely she wasn't given a script until TVN decided to produce it which explains the delay in accepting the role. Also I feel she was still filming "Busted" during the time of AAA so for me she may have been too busy to go over new scripts and such but yeah just my take on it.

Judging by the amount of "Likes" on her most recent posts since the news broke out, Im sure she will be absolutely fine. Positive comments are flooding in which only means that regardless of the denial, fans love her no matter if she is with PSJ or not. 

Regrading the likes from his boss in terms of the PMY's pics, I am personally chalking it up to PSJ was actually very smitten by her during the AAA and that as a manager its completely normal for him to scope out PMY. 

Also to note the running gag around town is that the majority of fans are calling it now that they will pull a "SongSong"  on everyone. 

*Back to what I wanted to say before the news broke out that I found that when they are both sitting directly across from another that it is actually very sweet because usually that person is the one that you'd would want to look at and talk to the most especially in a situation where there is tons of people.

• Like 21

1 hour ago, seratward01 said:

But I still have this question in my head, if they already in a relationship, why they decide to took the role in romcom drama which will lead to the dating rumors? 

Laughter in Waikiki - 2 of the cast (now reportedly broke up but others think they are back to secretly dating) - when they both were chosen for the drama they were already dating for one year. They kept it secret as well as to the other cast as they were paired to other people in the drama. Must be awkward seeing your real life partner kiss your co star on set :D

SongSong - they did not say when did they start dating but shippers can trace it back to 2013 when they first met. SJK visited her on set Feb 2013 and they both admit before SJK enlisted Aug 2013, they "coincidentally" met in cafes and even in a dress shop. This was in 2013 long before DOTS offer in 2015.

So there, it is not unusual if secret couples want to work together. Schedules are often the main reasons for celebrities break up so they sometimes want a chance to spend more time together by working together. 

• Like 20

1 hour ago, minseojoon said:

Hehehehe....she got 1 bouquet and a gift bag, aside from the bouquet and gift from her DC :yum: You know how it is...there's just more female fans who support their oppas than for the actress....hehehe

I was also complaining to my own self. I wonder why Knets are like that. I watched when each cast of the drama came out from behind the van...  but they only shouted when PSJ and PMY appeared. Aren't they appreciative for all the casts  that gave at least their own piece of share during the airing of the entire drama? Just saying... LOL

• Like 5

3 hours ago, strymeek said:

Do they usually stick to the same team of stylists or does this change from drama to drama? Just curious...

I'm not sure about this. I thought they usually have their own team of stylists... 

• Like 3