[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

13 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Should I be thanking donga for the dating  news????? Now I can finally make sense of these videos.  Wait I need the longer one where PSJ seems to be waiting for her to leave the place.

Somebody mentioned here that PSJ deleted alot of his IG posts before???  Wonder what are these???

In the 2nd video, I can't tell which one is PMY? Was she the one beside the man in the tux?

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, addikorean16 said:

giphy.gif

How can my ship sail, crash, and sink all before I've had my coffee??!? Wae?!  Ugh. When I saw the news all over IG my heart literally leapt out of my chest...so much so that I woke my husband up. Lol! I was happy for a quick moment, but then I realized that this could not possibly be true all because of the various and valid reasons already stated by people here. I just hope that they don't get discouraged to continue and persevere with their long-term relationship (if 3 years is really true) or pursue getting to know each other and see this "some" or chemistry for themselves that everyone has been telling them. I think it would be such a shame that because of this news outlet's lazy "investigative" work and gossipy writing, the chances of them getting to know each other away from the spotlight will be ruined. I curse the editor who approved the story for printing! Where's your journalistic integrity!? Grrr...

Anyway, on the bright side, I remember someone mentioning here that as long as it's not the actors themselves denying the rumor, then our ship has got a good chance. So far, it's just been the respective agencies giving out a consistent comment that they are simply "colleagues". Therefore, I'm going to hold my breath until they do their post drama interviews. Let's keep our fingers crossed that this dating topic doesn't come up or that PSJ's and PMY's teams have got good, safe answers in their back pockets that won't completely shred my shipper heart into pieces. :cry: 

I know what you mean. Woke up to find out they are dating and it was a false rumor all in 5 mins. It was almost like the agencies had their responses ready for some rumor like this to come out. 

Now we need to wait for their interviews and see what responses theour Park couple give. 

I'm more Worried about PSJ cause he is notorious for killing his dating rumors. I actually admired thay bit of him but now find it annoying :blush:

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

Oh my god I was really shocked to find out that dating news already came out just after the drama ended LOL didn't expect that. But honestly admit this or not I think the time right now is much better for PMY compared to when she was seen dating lmh where she received lots of hate. now many ppl love her chemistry with PSJ. Except for the other die hard shippers of their respective ships. All the best for them!

• Like 12

15 minutes ago, strymeek said:

Sorry, I'm not Korean so I'm not able to understand what was written in sports dongA but based on Soompi's brief translation :

The photos highlight an article that says that Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young have been secretly dating for three years, before they even received offers for “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim.”

Citing a supposed close industry acquaintance of the two actors, the article claims that they have been carefully dating with extreme caution to deter people’s curious questioning and not affect the respective productions they were in, as their careers are still their main focus. Another reported source is said to have revealed how Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young cultivated strong feelings for each other while helping and confiding in each other. They reportedly have recently begun to tell people around them about their relationship.

The person who first posted this also uploaded an additional photo to say that the images of the newspaper were not photoshopped. Sports DongA ran the article online a few hours later.

So that's two sources there that was mentioned in the article so it's not based on shippers evidence alone. But like i said, whether those 'sources' are credible or not, we won't know. Or in this case, at least the media won't.

Yes, this means that the news has also been circulating in the industry because they said "They have reportedly have recently begun to tell people around them about their relationship. " So, I don't think this news is solely based on shippers thread. 

What makes me happy is, only their agency denies it. And the denial not coming from PSJ and PMY themselves. The agency also said that they are CLOSE colleague :rolleyes: So I'm still delulu. But, only time will tell. For now, we can just only pray for their happiness and hoping they will be together in the end :wub:

• Like 8

Some of the Netizen's reactions:

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2018/07/park-seo-joon-reps-deny-dating-rumors.html

I'm just using auto translator on Naver now and boy, some of those netizens can be scary. There are lots of park-park supporters but still quite of few from PSJ's other shippers and the comments they made are nasty. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 5

26 minutes ago, MeritaG said:

In the link saying that PSJ denied, I didn't see any quote from him. What does it mean? Isn't it only the two agencies denied about this? :yum:

Only Agencies. I hope they will deny until they get married.

• Like 7

25 minutes ago, strymeek said:

Sorry, I'm not Korean so I'm not able to understand what was written in sports dongA but based on Soompi's brief translation :

The photos highlight an article that says that Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young have been secretly dating for three years, before they even received offers for “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim.”

Citing a supposed close industry acquaintance of the two actors, the article claims that they have been carefully dating with extreme caution to deter people’s curious questioning and not affect the respective productions they were in, as their careers are still their main focus. Another reported source is said to have revealed how Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young cultivated strong feelings for each other while helping and confiding in each other. They reportedly have recently begun to tell people around them about their relationship.

The person who first posted this also uploaded an additional photo to say that the images of the newspaper were not photoshopped. Sports DongA ran the article online a few hours later.

So that's two sources there that was mentioned in the article so it's not based on shippers evidence alone. But like i said, whether those 'sources' are credible or not, we won't know. Or in this case, at least the media won't.

Now this is getting serious.  

1). I wonder what photo was not photoshopped?  All of those I saw of pictures of them together were photoshopped.  

2). Oh no!  both recently transferred to new agencies :crazy: 

3). Oh yes,  posts of friends ... with puzzling captions 

4). There it goes again. ... career is the main focus.  This really causes relationships to go with the wind.  (Please no recycling of the past... she almost left before) 

If I will connect dots,  I'd interpret that gloomy face is about "should we or should we not?"  #confused #likemindisflyingaway 

I need to really read the webtoon to find out the real talks versus the adlibs made in the drama. 

Do you think we must seek the help of PMY's #Bustedfriends ? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

I wouldn't think MY and SJ would have discussed their trips/vacations to this details with the dates/timing and such during their breaks from filming (that is if it's just coincidence)...but could you imagine them looking at it now and see what fans dug up how close the dates were? They'd be thinking...OMG, no wonder the rumors and what a coincidence....and it's fate? LOL :yum:

• Like 11
  • LOL 2

OMG! I wasn't able to join the party last night and then when I wake up the first thing I saw was the "dating news" I blink many times to confirmed if I am fully awake and if I read the news correctly! :joy:              

In just 6 hours since I sleept there's already a dating news ! daebak!!! 

Well I'll I expected that their agency will deny it automatically unless there's a solid proof! Bring it on uncle D! :lol:

Seriously speaking I want them to announce that they are getting married instead of dating...

my shipping heart ❤️ is still alive after all.... 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

I am not so worried about them.... they are both in their 30s and have both been caught up in dating rumors before.... they can handle this perfectly well.  This is a tsunami given the magnitude of their current popularity... but like all tsunamis ..... the waves will also retreat and die down maybe not entirely but it will soon calm down.  

If they are indeed dating which I am more inclined to believe at this point.... I cannot help but admire how on earth were they able to keep that a secret :glasses:  Just don't back down now.... keep moving forward, you have gone this far.... if indeed this rumor is true....it will be such a waste to stop now.:kiss_wink:

• Like 19

4 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

omomo, dispatch came out with a non-dating rumor news!!!

Is that even legal for Dispatch to do??? break a Park-Shippers heart??? :bawling:

Hey hey no worries here!! Idk maybe they didn't think this couple would date so they don't sufficient evidences. But honestly thank god I hope dispatch would go away and stop ruining relationships by revealing them like that. 

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

Is that even legal for Dispatch to do??? break a Park-Shippers heart??? :bawling:

I think that is normal they denied about three years in love. And Dispatch only post a new with that source. No need to hurt :))

Uncle D will post their own source at the right time :)))

• Like 6

What's interesting is...why would Dispatch care if it's false? They're usually the one ruining celebs...kekeke.

LOL....true it's unlikely of Dispatch to debunk dating news if they have evidence. Now, I'm not saying anything....but why put "3 years of dating". They specifically mentioned 3 years, which could be true statement, they haven't dated for 3 years because they didn't know each other for that long. Just saying....LOL

• Like 8

Oh NO.... dispatch broke my heart hehehe and mend other shippers' heart lol.  Anyway everything is a wait and see for me.... if it's going to happen it will happen.... so it's ok for me.  I will support Park Min Young forever

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

They are doing something to stop the rumours seriously feels there's someone behind it to let out the news and now suppress down, like mentioned before it's skeptical the news is break without any evidence

• Like 3