[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

5 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

ppc's goodbye messages at the individual interview in dvd.

Hide contents

pmy interview 29:07~

pmy- To everyone who loved wwwsk..

I had been much happier when I was Miso than PMY..for three and a half months.

I was so glad I could share this happiness with you. Thanks again for giving me this 

opportunity to talk about wwwsk together. 

I hope you continue to remember 

wwwsk as happy memories...and as pretty Miso, nice YJ, cheerful people in office of secretary to 

the vice president. i will show you my best. 

wwwsk that i really really loved, bye..

psj interview 36:45~

psj- Today will be the last day for finishing all the schedules for wwwsk. Although wwwsk has always been in my mind, i'm sad that it's time to leave it. I worked really hard. because I think if i don't do my best, that makes a mockery of viewers.

I thought i would be satisfied if only viewers were happy while watching wwwsk. But i really thank even Director cut is produced and you give me the opportunity to look back on the time i filmed wwwsk through doing commentary.

I hope you will feel happy again, watching those moments i worked hard through the director cut blu-ray and dvd. I'm enormously grateful to fans.

I will try to show new side of me through works(drama&movie). thank you. i love you.

:heart:

when i have time, i will post too ppc's goodbye messages in the couple interview.

Thank you @twoparkcouple for translating everything.... i can feel the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Between PSJ and PMY .. 

• Love 1

5 hours ago, quietobserver said:

awwww PPC are so sweet. Of cos we will always remember. It is an amazing project and we are blessed with two amazing couple that up until now we cant even forget about :wub:. I'm glad these two met and hope they will meet again in another project...

anw, to those who owned the dvd, which moment that you guys feel like ppc are real? You have the thought that "these two....it is so obvious that you guys are into each other..."?:P or anything that looks like their eyes were shining when mentioning each other? I'm dying to know kyahh

I havent watched everything yet but some of the following makes me think they are super into each other (twoparkcouple has mentioned these in detail for us as well)

1. BTS wall kiss - waist and below of PSJ and PMY are glued together while they kiss. Also they were kissing and director said "cut!!" And it looked like PSJ was disappointed. He then placed his forearms against the wall, with PMY in between his arms.

2. BTS Bedscene - PSJ zipping up pants in front of PMY, stretching his body while on top of PMY. Another take, they were kissing on bed with shirtless PSJ and director said "cut!!" And PSJ rolled off of PMY and looked disappointed (what did he say anyway?). Too comfortable!

3. BTS of the scene where Miso was drunk after drinking wine and VC Lee carried her to bed - PMY couldnt stop laughing and hitting PSJ on his chest. Also PSJ had his left arm next to PMYs waist, and he asked her to scoot over to make room for him. Again, too comfortable!

Other shippers - please add in more scenes !

• Like 9
  • Love 5

I was watching again the BTS i think the Disc 12 and at the amusement park where they went to ride the boat like. So while it was moving there was an instance where PSJ held PMY’s hand but had to release coz i think they know that the  BTS camera is rolling.... 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

I added from they talkin in bts after drinking wine. Thanks to @twoparkcouple who translate it for us, pmy talked in a cute way / aegyo and when psj just realised there was a camera and he seems surprised and nervous, several times he look at pmy (looks like "oh no, they see us. What should we do?":P) and pmy handle it with still talked in a cute way to camera 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

After reading the discussions of the DVD in this forum (thank you :wub:) I can’t help but be very very tempted to buy now, regretting not having done so earlier :unsure:

Would I miss any of these ‘juicy’ scenes? :huh:

5 hours ago, MYMeowMeow said:

I havent watched everything yet but some of the following makes me think they are super into each other (twoparkcouple has mentioned these in detail for us as well)

1. BTS wall kiss - waist and below of PSJ and PMY are glued together while they kiss. Also they were kissing and director said "cut!!" And it looked like PSJ was disappointed. He then placed his forearms against the wall, with PMY in between his arms.

2. BTS Bedscene - PSJ zipping up pants in front of PMY, stretching his body while on top of PMY. Another take, they were kissing on bed with shirtless PSJ and director said "cut!!" And PSJ rolled off of PMY and looked disappointed (what did he say anyway?). Too comfortable!

3. BTS of the scene where Miso was drunk after drinking wine and VC Lee carried her to bed - PMY couldnt stop laughing and hitting PSJ on his chest. Also PSJ had his left arm next to PMYs waist, and he asked her to scoot over to make room for him. Again, too comfortable!

Other shippers - please add in more scenes !

• Like 1

i think he was aware of the camera too when keunmin tried to take PMY’s pic and he kept bumping his body to block her from getting into the frame..poor PMY lol. but he stopped flirting?? coz he saw the cam i think. anyway there are so many bts i hvent seen coz i dont hv time. so thnk u guys for pointing out the sweet parts here. i will look for them in the DVD later. 

im so busyy i dont even hv time to check this thread. sobs :cry:.. but i’ll be back here after my honeymoon :relaxed:..so keep posting y’all. in PPC we trust. 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 3

12 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

but i’ll be back here after my honeymoon :relaxed:..so keep posting y’all. in PPC we trust. 

when you're back & watch the DVD at your leisure, you'll feel like being on the honeymoon again dear :wub:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

the couple interview session is so sweet, while they were answerin' the questions, I think they keep looking at the other as if searching for concurrence & support. There're many other moments also when our OTP gives me a feeling of a long-standing couple, then I actually found one today when they talked abt this themselves :joy:

The question was if there's a scene that best describe YJ & Miso's chemistry.
Mi Nyeong went for the neck tie scene coz she thought such frame of them together was real beautiful, and then the popo scene (meaning kiss but not in a deep affectionate manner, more like a kute peck). Mi Nyeong seems shy when she said she personally like the wardrobe kiss :wub: coz when she saw it under an outsider's viewpoint, she thought of YJ & Miso are beautiful people (you said popo but wardrobe was a real kiss Mi Nyeong ssi :joy:)
Joonie agreed, but he said "it seems all the kiss scenes were like that" (hahaha do you mean you love all the kiss scene & can't choose your fav VPnim :joy:). He liked the neck tie scene too, esp. the ones in the past (I think they exchanged a lot of thought & talk abt this :P)

And then, MY after some more thinking: Ah, that ping-pong (chemistry) (she looks super kute when saying this, tilting her head towards him :wub:)

Joonie: Uhm~

MY: The scene when we had a husband-and-wife fight in front of Ji Ah (Ji Ah's interview for Miso's replacement, the day his necktie machine went on strike :D), exchanging the ping-pong lines ...

Joonie: uh coz that has a lot chemistry too

MY: something like a long-standing "부부" (husband-and-wife, Joonie simultaneously said this too) fight, like Mommy & Daddy having some argument ... Actually it's true that scene was conducted with such intention, (Ji Ah) reaction was like "what on earth are these 2 doing", being stuck in the own world that belongs to only them two

Joonie: uhm~ (he didn't say much in this, couldn't agree more huh Seo Joon ssi :joy:)

PS: this is just a rough translation for what I heard, plz feel free to correct/ make addition or share your own opinions :P

• Like 7
  • Love 8
  • Insightful 1

15 hours ago, zashi23 said:

Im sorry.  I cant stop giggling on this. :sweat_smile:

Such a cutie.. i hope he can still dance like this.. :tounge_xd:

Imagine his gf reaction when she saw this :joy: she might can't stop giggling as well and keep teasing him.. So cute seo jun:tounge_xd:

1 hour ago, mimi8592 said:

the couple interview session is so sweet, while they were answerin' the questions, I think they keep looking at the other as if searching for concurrence & support. There're many other moments also when our OTP gives me a feeling of a long-standing couple, then I actually found one today when they talked abt this themselves :joy:

The question was if there's a scene that best describe YJ & Miso's chemistry.
Mi Nyeong went for the neck tie scene coz she thought such frame of them together was real beautiful, and then the popo scene (meaning kiss but not in a deep affectionate manner, more like a kute peck). Mi Nyeong seems shy when she said she personally like the wardrobe kiss :wub: coz when she saw it under an outsider's viewpoint, she thought of YJ & Miso are beautiful people (you said popo but wardrobe was a real kiss Mi Nyeong ssi :joy:)
Joonie agreed, but he said "it seems all the kiss scenes were like that" (hahaha do you mean you love all the kiss scene & can't choose your fav VPnim :joy:). He liked the neck tie scene too, esp. the ones in the past (I think they exchanged a lot of thought & talk abt this :P)

And then, MY after some more thinking: Ah, that ping-pong (chemistry) (she looks super kute when saying this, tilting her head towards him :wub:)

MY: The scene when we had a husband-and-wife fight in front of Ji Ah (Ji Ah's interview for Miso's replacement, the day his necktie machine went on strike :D), exchanging the ping-pong lines ...

MY: something like a long-standing "부부" (husband-and-wife, Joonie simultaneously said this too) fight, like Mommy & Daddy having some argument ... Actually it's true that scene was conducted with such intention, (Ji Ah) reaction was like "what on earth are these 2 doing", being stuck in the own world that belongs to only them two

Joonie: uhm~ (he didn't say much in this, couldn't agree more huh Seo Joon ssi :joy:)

PS: this is just a rough translation for what I heard, plz feel free to correct/ make addition or share your own opinions :P

Are you Korean? I wish I could understand the whole thing they talked about.. A rough translation would be much enough:lol: tq for your translation dear:D

3 hours ago, Flowerone96 said:

Are you Korean? I wish I could understand the whole thing they talked about.. A rough translation would be much enough:lol: tq for your translation dear:D

No no I'm not, I'm just a Korean lover :P have been loving the language ever since I was a kid but am still bad at it (wish I could be better to understand everything ㅠㅠ). English is not my mother tongue either so by "rough" I really meant it :sweatingbullets:

• Awesome 1

No no I'm not, I'm just a Korean lover :P have been loving the language ever since I was a kid but am still bad at it (wish I could be better to understand everything ㅠㅠ). Englishis not my mother tongue either so by "rough" I really meant it :sweatingbullets: 

@mimi8592 Wow! How many languages do you speak? :blink:

gosh PMY. If she likes something, she wont bother to show it. Since the kakaopage×livetalk, she already mentioned that lyj-kms been stuck together like a married couple. I mean, she likes the married couple 부부 word I guess... :tounge_xd:

4 hours ago, mimi8592 said:

And then, MY after some more thinking: Ah, that ping-pong (chemistry).....

MY: The scene when we had a husband-and-wife fight in front of Ji Ah ...exchanging the ping-pong lines ...

MY: something like a long-standing "부부" (husband-and-wife, Joonie simultaneously said this too) fight, like Mommy & Daddy ... in the own world that belongs to only them two

Joonie: uhm~

You know Rachel, I also dying to see you and PSJ in a project as a couple. You can have all the fun and argue like a real couple. Well, and wish for you two to become a real married couple too :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

21 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

im so busyy i dont even hv time to check this thread. sobs :cry:.. but i’ll be back here after my honeymoon :relaxed:..so keep posting y’all. in PPC we trust. 

Congratulations on your honeymoon dear.. 

• Love 1