Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

I just finished Divine Fury, wow so scary, dark and PSJ is so damn hot!

Btw, Park Jinjoo become cameo in here ^_^

• Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

PSJ look soooooo dashing today...

I'm sooooo in love with his style today... And his style looks perfect..

Even if he wasn't a celebrity, if I saw someone like him , walk through the mall with that model-like body... not just me but everyone will certainly turn towards him :wub:

I mean captain if you shoot me like this, I'll probably get heart attack on the spot haha

I LOVE IT EVERYTIME HE PUT HIS HAND INTO HIS POCKETTT

ohhh my.. his looks on the signed paper is just.....:wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

41 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

In a commentary section, is it trus psj said baboya to pmy?

yep. in group commentary for drunk scene.

this is also my fav part in commentary.:lol:

• Like 3

Aww.. 2nd part of Vogue... she did choose "Love" and "Happiness".. 

:heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 4

More details about what she said is on page 3 from the below IG translation :P 

PS: we're now at 1010th page & then 1011, feel like we have every excuse to celebrate & enjoy huh :wub:

• Love 3
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

yep. in group commentary for drunk scene.

this is also my fav part in commentary.:lol:

Can you explain the details for conversation why he said baboya to pmy :sweatingbullets:

so pretty and the heart... it is no longer black! Does it mean anything?:P

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, marcel098 said:

I wonder if the japanese dvd will have bts of miso and vp drunk scenes, morning after their "night" because I wanted to see those :bawling:

I also want to see the bts of this morning after scene and the longer version of poster making with cotton candy but there's none ^_^

On the 1st kiss bts, I think they remove the part of psj saying i ate it all :rolleyes:but they still include the part when he said like hugging his friend choi woo shik.. . 

1 hour ago, snitchdream08 said:

Wonder if she's still in spain or not. If she's still there, it's midnight the time she does the post. the good morning caption... B)

1 hour ago, brownsugar said:

Wonder if she's still in spain or not. If she's still there, it's midnight the time she does the post. the good morning caption... B)

She's on vacation with jessica and i think this is her habit to say greetings to fans follow the Asian time. CMIIW

• Like 1

Some HQ pics from yesterday fansign. I hope she'll have some fansign event too coz I love seeing all the fanaccounts/ fancams of them :wub:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

She's on vacation with jessica and i think this is her habit to say greetings to fans follow the Asian time. CMIIW

Sadly, PSJ isn't traveling with her..

9 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

Can you explain the details for conversation why he said baboya to pmy :sweatingbullets:

in the drunk scene, after watching her face expression, psj said to pmy "Are you a fool?" :D

idk how i translate it properly. so i just translated by word to word. it's just cute teasing not serious. so pmy gave him a glance and laughed.

this is also the moment that made me think that ppc are sooo close and he treats her as if she is youger or a child(?).:lol: it's impossible that an young person calls an older person as Baboya. even she is a senior to him.:sweat_smile:

3 hours ago, luffie said:

Sadly, PSJ isn't traveling with her..

why you're sad? as we know, psj is busy with schedules these days. so give pmy time to spend with her friends and family.:heart:(i heard pmy's and jessica's mothers went together like last Japan trip.)

• Like 8
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 1

Jessica and PSJ also knew way back 2017 at the Tommy Hilfiger event. (Correct me if I'm mistaken) Sorry I'm not active this past few days because it's already school days (i think I'm the youngest here:sweatingbullets::tears: this forum is my inspiration everyday life:wub: thank you for keeping this forum active!

1 hour ago, Eve Vii'eve said:

@twoparkcouple in couple commentary 24.30 ppc arguing about what mean? :sweatingbullets: psj say In a negative way. And pmy look pleased lol thank you

hihi:D pmy teased psj.

psj said the reason why water that he was dipping his feet in looked green(dirty?) is that the basin(bowl) was green. but pmy teased him, saying "no, no". so psj said to her "what's no?(뭐가 아니세요)"

haha :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 10
  • Thanks 1

@twoparkcouple during the wall scene kiss bts, Minyoung was making a little v gesture near SJ neckline, and they started laughing, I was wondering what were they laughing about (00:24:26 - 00:24:45) if you dont mind me asking :wub:

and during 00:24:22 & 00:25:44 of the wall kiss bts, what did PSJ and MY say after the director yell cut? :')

sorry if im asking too much haha.

• Love 2