[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

23 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

im so busyy i dont even hv time to check this thread. sobs :cry:.. but i’ll be back here after my honeymoon :relaxed:..so keep posting y’all. in PPC we trust. 

by the words of our VP "it doesn't matter where u go, u wont leave ur hotel room anyways" :smirk::joy:

enjoy ur honeymoon luv!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Ah this shy shy shy ~~~ :P 

@RParkSJ English is the 1st second language I've learned, Korean is my most fav (I mainly self-study from K-music & drama). I took Chinese class too (actually longer than Korean) coz I like languages in general, but my pronunciation is weird I think :sweatingbullets: and I've forgotten the characters quite a lot for having not used it for a while (so spoken Chinese is prob a lil less worse for me now :sweatingbullets:)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The Divine Fury!!!

It exceeds expectations! Excellent!!

You must watch it if you can. The horror bits are not central. The movie had many layers. 

Love & believe were central. Had to delete what I wrote cos too many spoilers. 

Jason Kim (screenwriter & director) is from Georgetown University, a Catholic Jesuit University in the US, (who was also screenwriter and director of Midnight Runners) did a stupendous job. This movie was well-researched and felt authentic. Stigmata and exorcisms actually happen. The prayers are real. 

Fr Ahn: I’ve been blessed to know priests like him. Full of comfort and tenderness, with great strength and courage and calmness.

Yong Hoo - wow! MMA skills and his Long legs were very useful in his fight against the evil ones. Wonderfully formed - body, action and acting :wub:  I am very sure many movie scripts are being sent to him. 

Ji Shin - he exuded ill intent with every look :blink: 

Go watch it!

• Like 2
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Cr: @parkpark_couple_luv 's ig

It's funny coz if you translate word-by-word, it's like "This comment will be the foretold prophesy/ prognostication (성지 - sacred word) in no time" :D Yes plz, I'm all in for this sacredness :lol:

Spoiler

@RParkSJThanks a lot for the compliment, but I'm not that good to be honest, just sth I enjoy to learn (can this count as a mutuality with our OTP kkk *jk :D) also one of the thing I feel . My mother tongue is not that popular as a language but I guess I'm so blessed coz it shares: the alphabetical system with English, the same spelling way with Korean & similar linguistic mindset/ word origination with Chinese. If you wanna try a guess, you can dm me to check :lol:

30 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Cr: @parkpark_couple_luv 's ig

it was already known and discussed here when ppc dating news came out in July last year. 

i remember i was so surprised to know that even long before wwwsk..someone wrote 'psj and pmy are dating' on Naver in January 2018, someone wrote 'psj-pmy' on Daum cafe in October 2017, and someone tagged psj on pmy's ig in December 2016.

• Like 8
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

it was already known and discussed here when ppc dating news came out in July last year. 

i remember i was so surprised to know that even long before wwwsk..someone wrote 'psj and pmy are dating' on Naver in January 2018, someone wrote 'psj-pmy' on Daum cafe in October 2017, and someone tagged psj on pmy's ig in December 2016.

yeah,right? But seriously, pmy and psj who never had anything related before nor get rumored other than with their costars, but there's these hints since 2016 is pretty mysterious for me.

But oh well, now they are something. That's a real thing hehe.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, mimi8592 said:

Hide contents

@RParkSJThanks a lot for the compliment, but I'm not that good to be honest, just sth I enjoy to learn (can this count as a mutuality with our OTP kkk *jk :D) also one of the thing I feel . My mother tongue is not that popular as a language but I guess I'm so blessed coz it shares: the alphabetical system with English, the same spelling way with Korean & similar linguistic mindset/ word origination with Chinese. If you wanna try a guess, you can dm me to check :lol:

@mimi8592 With the hints that you gave I feel like your first language is mine as well. :joy:

• Love 1

Getting rumoured with your costars are normal but getting rumoured with someone you never work with (whether it's drama, movie, cf, mc etc) is sooo not normal :joy: Why PSJ? Why not any other actors or celebs? We didn't even know they'd known each other for years! Then you acted like strangers to each other-like 'it's our first meeting'... This kind of thing would be enough for me to 'confirm' their status lol

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, Flowerone96 said:

Getting rumoured with your costars are normal but getting rumoured with someone you never work with (whether it's drama, movie, cf, mc etc) is sooo not normal :joy: Why PSJ? Why not any other actors or celebs? We didn't even know they'd known each other for years! Then you acted like strangers to each other-like 'it's our first meeting'... This kind of thing would be enough for me to 'confirm' their status lol

Yeah, really suspicious, so that’s one of the reasons why i believe in the three-year rumor news. (of coz there are many other clues:wub::D

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

1. at the amusement park bts in dvd, pmy looks so scared of going on the rides. but psj doesn't get scared and looks excited.

making3 12:15~

staff- Is there anything you(ppc) should leave before riding(the Viking ride)? 

psj- I think Miso(pmy) should leave her heart and then ride. Because her heart may drop(while riding).:lol:

Photo-Grid-1565894227559.jpg

and as someone expected before in Namoo bts..after riding, psj patted pmy's shoulder.

Namoo actors, why you deleted this part on your bts.B)

2. in the wedding bts 00:02~, there is an interesting part. the female staff wearing white T-shirt is the same age as pmy. so seems like they became friends. when ppc were wating for filming for the wedding scene, the staff said to pmy as if it was ppc's real wedding.:lol:

staff- You(pmy) get married. At 33 years old, you get married. Goodbye, friend.

(psj just smiling)

pmy- Sorry(next her saying is so low that I can't hear what she saying exactly. seems like she said "i'm sorry that i get married first"). When will you get married?

1565894066.jpg

3. in the bts of this scene(making7 05:57~), i love psj's shy smile after the kiss.:love: and full version of this kiss is longer and deeper.

4. although someone already said this, in ep.14 ending bts, it's interesting that pmy putting her hands on psj's thighs during the rehearsal.:rolleyes:

• Like 4
  • Love 19

47 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

in the wedding bts 00:02~, there is an interesting part. the female staff wearing white T-shirt is the same age as pmy. so seems like they became friends. when ppc were wating for filming for the wedding scene, the staff said to pmy as if it was ppc's real wedding.:lol:

staff- You(pmy) get married. At 33 years old, you get married. Goodbye, friend.

(psj just smiling)

pmy- Sorry(next her saying is so low that I can't hear what she saying exactly. seems like she said "i'm sorry that i get married first"). When will you get married

Aaaaaaaah! The things im picturing on this one is... :wub: lol!

Thank you so much for sharing details! You make our hearts very happy! :blush:

I guess you're not yet done with watching everything? :D

8 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

Its like every year since 2016.. someone is hinting on something about this two.. lol! 

I guess no one really paid much attention because theres really no known connections between them back then.... until wwwsk happened..  and BAM! Coincidences everywhere! Way back from 2016! :P

• Like 3
  • Love 2

On 8/7/2019 at 11:44 AM, twoparkcouple said:

Yep in the bts of the wall kiss, their lower body is really glued together..:joy: 

The moment when psj put his hands on the wall like blocking pmy is kinda hot and pmy didn't seem annoyed but laughed and her upper body part was touching psj's body:phew:

(their height difference is really hot or ideal like psj said hahaha. Pmy is so petite, I think she is as high as psj chest and her body size is only a half of psj body:wub:

Can you tell, what the female director (?) said that make pmy put her hands back on the wall? And ppc reaction like, seriously. Hahaha

And on the group commentary, when they commented the ending of ep 1, what did psj say that make pmy hit him so hard? 

I like the beginning (when pmy copied psj in introducting her as kms and psj asked if she's been doing well:wub:) and ending (when pmy asked psj to do heart pose) part of the couple interview :D

• Like 7