Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

25 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

00:24:22

psj- you unbuttoned it so much.(you opened my shirt so much)

pmy-(pmy couldn't look at him..shy

..:lol: just looked at staff and said) 

it(unbutton shirt) was caught on camera? how much should i open his shirt?

00:24:26 

pmy- if there is another undershirt when he(lyj) takes off a shirt, mood will be spoiled.

psj- if he wears short-sleeved t-shirts..white t-shirts..that whose collar is stretched out..

00:25:44 

pmy- that i was unbuttoning a shirt was caught on camera?

psj- yes. it was on camera.

thank you so much!! LOL I love how shes so focused about the camera capturing her unbuttoning his shirt  :joy:

wow wow wow rachel how much more do you want to unbutton his shirt? I mean...didn't they rehearse? lol. Or was the tvn bts rehearsal after this cut? :joy:

• LOL 1

I have seen some pics of drunk scene in ig story hahaha they are so cute. It is so cute seeing pmy pitching psj cheeks and how pmy leaning to psj and how pmy kissing psj :wub: 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, ParkParkMYSJ said:

I have seen some pics of drunk scene in ig story hahaha they are so cute. It is so cute seeing pmy pitching psj cheeks and how pmy leaning to psj and how pmy kissing psj :wub: 

Me too 나도 나도 ig info please ~~~:sweatingbullets:

8 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

00:24:22

00:24:26

00:25:44 

In this case, may I ask abt their conversation when they wrapped up the wall-kiss filming with him bending down to collect his jacket & her bag? did he say "the feelings are different now" coz I keep hearing"느낌" but I can't figure out their conversation tho ... :tears:

I cant remember if the above pic has been shared on this forum. She looks ethereal here! So gorgeous!  

• Like 1
  • Love 2

The days when you used to think korean celeb couples would rarely ever divorce. Twice in one year. This isn’t a norm :anguished: 

what is going on ??

Spoiler

Ahn Jaehyun x Goo Hye Sun are getting a divorce. She posted screenshot msgs on her insta showing his lack of respect toward her mother for not apologising for ending the marriage. She doesn’t want the divorce 

• Sad 3

5 minutes ago, ParkParkMYSJ said:

Sorry i guess it deleted already but i have screenshot of it B) 

Aww can you share it via private message? Please? :bawling:

2 hours ago, suie said:

The days when you used to think korean celeb couples would rarely ever divorce. Twice in one year. This isn’t a norm :anguished: 

what is going on ??

Reveal hidden contents

Ahn Jaehyun x Goo Hye Sun are getting a divorce. She posted screenshot msgs on her insta showing his lack of respect toward her mother for not apologising for ending the marriage. She doesn’t want the divorce 

Not sure if I can comment here... but  so sad! I liked them as a couple. She took down all the instagram posts she made about the divorce. 

5 minutes ago, luffie said:

Not sure if I can comment here... but  so sad! I liked them as a couple. She took down all the instagram posts she made about the divorce. 

Hmmm it’s a shame it went public like this. I do think she is trying not to have a situation like SJK/SHK. Being blindsided. Cos SJK released and filed papers first, everyone thought SHK was the problem it broke down.

So I understand why she would do this if she thought he was being disrespectful and trying to plan things without talking together even tho he is the one choosing to divorce. In those messages, he doesn’t seem responsible or understanding.  

• Sad 2

Hi guys.. sorry.. but I think its also not allowed to talk about other actors' businesses here other than PPC.. 

So lets just keep things PPC related.

Thanks!

:)

• Insightful 2

32 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Hi guys.. sorry.. but I think its also not allowed to talk about other actors' businesses here other than PPC.. 

So lets just keep things PPC related.

Thanks!

:)

Sorry about that.... I will be mindful.

hi guys im back! :D

honeymoon expectation~ stay in bed making love all day (as VP intended)

honeymoon reality~ eat, drink, eat, drink, swim, eat, drink, eat, drink~ :phew:

anyway finally im gonna see TDF today~ some ppl said it didnt get good reviews/rating in korea :(~  but i saw many good reviews from international fans/reviewers so im happy for the team :wub:.. hopefully it wont be too scary :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

11 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

hi guys im back! :D

Welcome back and congratulations!!! 

Looking forward to reading more posts from you! :D

• Love 1