[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

15 hours ago, marcel098 said:

we must find this person and ask!!!! LOL 

yep :lol: i remember her name was Baek Da Som.B)

5 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

Full version we can see from bts or the extended scene in ep 13? Because i didnt see it.

making7 05:57~

• Awesome 1

On 8/13/2019 at 11:50 PM, quietobserver said:

I have decided to buy the DVD because of your words! ❤

It's a shame that I can't get to see the rest of behind the scenes cuts, but I will just be grateful and it's a way to support both Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young.

@snitchdream08 this is really great to hear OMG ❤

I have just come from another article, a public relationship between two celebrities and it's really pitiful to see that each other was being mentioned in each other's articles by the reporters ㅠㅠ

I personally believe that Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young are dating, but I support them in being secretive. There is nothing good in being public relationship at the moment unless they are gettiing married soon. Like Park Seo Joon said, the woman side will get so much backlash instead of the man.

I hope Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young are happy. They're both lovely people.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, brownsugar said:

Can you tell, what the female director (?) said that make pmy put her hands back on the wall? And ppc reaction like, seriously. Hahaha

female staff: please interlock your(ppc) fingers and put them back on the wall.:D

And on the group commentary, when they commented the ending of ep 1, what did psj say that make pmy hit him so hard? 

pmy said the ending of ep.1 was re-shot. in the first shooting for the scene, she wore no makeup because the scene was that Miso was in her house after work. but after, director asked a re-shooting with her being make-up.

so psj teasing pmy "her style was very natural(means she wasn't wearing make-up at all.)"

so pmy hit him hard with a smile.:lol:

• Like 5
  • Love 6

11 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

female staff: please interlock your(ppc) fingers and put them back on the wall.:D

To be honest, it was really hard to hear even when I maximize the volume in complete silent surroundings. There were a lot of scenes I was dying to know what they said but they lowered their voices, talking random things & there was a lot of noise around (from the staffs, filming setup, ...) :bawling:

46 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

Lol! What was their reaction?? Coz i dont think they did it on the scene.. or did they on the bts??

29 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

"Don't come near" - you're sure VPnim :joy:

a lil sneak peek from the Japanese ver., look how she's holding onto him at 1:13 :P

I went through the BTS of Korean version and cant find this. Even the small portion of this scene that TVN showed can't be found. I only found a short BTS clip in the Making 1. Does anyone know where the longer version of this BTS is in korean version?

I thought it was so cute because in the TVN short clip towards the end, it looked like PMY nudged PSJ and then they got caught by the BTS camera so I wanted to find the longer version. 

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

Lol! What was their reaction?? Coz i dont think they did it on the scene.. or did they on the bts??

ppc didn't follow the direction.:lol:

ppc laughed out and said to the staff "when did you watch the movie?"(means the direction is old-fashioned.)

24 minutes ago, MYMeowMeow said:

I went through the BTS of Korean version and cant find this. Even the small portion of this scene that TVN showed can't be found. I only found a short BTS clip in the Making 1. Does anyone know where the longer version of this BTS is in korean version?

there is no this bts in Korean ver. usually bts in Japanese ver is different from Korean ver.  this is why i'm looking forward to Japanese ver dvd too.:rolleyes:

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 3

21 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

there is no this bts in Korean ver. usually bts in Japanese ver is different from Korean ver.  this is why i'm looking forward to Japanese ver dvd too.:rolleyes:

I thought only the press conf. (which we alr knew) & the interview part are different from the Korean version. Do you happen to know if there're a lot of more different points there?

Japanese PPS, anyone here may I ask .. we need you!!! :D

57 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

Are you going to buy the Japanese version too? I am sooo tempted to buy one too! Lol! But this one is more expensive than the Korean version..:sweatingbullets:

@zashi23

yep i'm going to buy Japanese ver too.:)  although Japanese ver doesn't have commentary, add scenes, re-edited scenes and much bts compared to Kor ver(because Japanese ver is not Director-cut), it's twice more expensive than Kor ver..why?...:sweat:

@quietobserver   yep, bts and interview in Japanese ver are usually different from Kor ver.

• Like 2
  • Love 5

23 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

@zashi23

yep i'm going to buy Japanese ver too.:)  although Japanese ver doesn't have commentary, add scenes, re-edited scenes and much bts compared to Kor ver(because Japanese ver is not Director-cut), it's twice more expensive than Kor ver..why?...:sweat:

You think they have those mysterious 77 mins of deleted scenes? Lol

• LOL 4
  • Awesome 2

4 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

#flashback

The coolest prettiest girl! :love:

haha such a scarily cool girl :wub: I mean as a girl you can fake it like you're scared to death (while you're not) but you just can't the other way. She's seriously just so cool :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 2