[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

12 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

in Disk10 무다포(collection of no bgm multi angle hug scenes) 17:10 ,17:29, psj rubs his cheek against  her cheek. it's so sweet. and i love too 무다포 08:50~ where psj looks at her so long and kisses on her forehead then pmy snuggles close up to him.:wub:

i haven't watched all eps in dvd yet. so idk exactly.

무다포 is 브금(no bgm) 각도(multi angles) 옹씬(hug scenes).:)

The more ppc update like this, the more i wanted to buy the dvd. Im so jelous here. Its hard to order. :tears:

Thank you for your updates tho. Updates like this makes me smile. Your post always made my day. @twoparkcouple i also followed you on instagram. :)

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Hanzam Pangcoga said:

Thank you. but, i dont know how to order on yes24. So many questions, infos or requirements that are needed to fillup. :tears:

Sorry for my english. I dont speak in english well. :sweatingbullets:

I'm sorry if what I said earlier was too general, maybe this English version is easier for you to navigate :P 

https://global.yes24.com/Goods/62651842

making4 36:00~at the bts of ep.5 fail kiss...

when ppc&director&staff checking the fail kiss scene video..

director: her(pmy) lips..

staff: her lips keep coming out.

psj- at that moment, our lips touched.

pmy- no..didn't touch.

staff- look here, you two's lips touched.

director- lips should touch a little. I'm looking forward to the next end part.

(psj smiled at the end of the fail kiss. and it was caught on the camera. so all staff laughed and director hit psj with a laugh.:lol:)

director- you smiled.

pmy- he smiled.

staff- he smiled.

pmy- why did you smile?

(so ppc had to film it again:D)

hihi...love the fail kiss bts...so cute and all happy mood.:heart:

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 16

59 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

pmy- why did you smile?

(so ppc had to film it again:D)

hihi...love the fail kiss bts...so cute and all happy mood.

Her nagging voice didn't sound any annoyance at all, I think they enjoyed it even the NG scene, oh happy days :blush:

btw Mi Nyeongie with the color lenses is just B)B)B)

• Love 5

ppc's goodbye messages at the individual interview in dvd.

Spoiler

pmy interview 29:07~

pmy- To everyone who loved wwwsk..

I had been much happier when I was Miso than PMY..for three and a half months.

I was so glad I could share this happiness with you. Thanks again for giving me this 

opportunity to talk about wwwsk together. 

I hope you continue to remember 

wwwsk as happy memories...and as pretty Miso, nice YJ, cheerful people in office of secretary to 

the vice president. i will show you my best. 

wwwsk that i really really loved, bye..

psj interview 36:45~

psj- Today will be the last day for finishing all the schedules for wwwsk. Although wwwsk has always been in my mind, i'm sad that it's time to leave it. I worked really hard. because I think if i don't do my best, that makes a mockery of viewers.

I thought i would be satisfied if only viewers were happy while watching wwwsk. But i really thank even Director cut is produced and you give me the opportunity to look back on the time i filmed wwwsk through doing commentary.

I hope you will feel happy again, watching those moments i worked hard through the director cut blu-ray and dvd. I'm enormously grateful to fans.

I will try to show new side of me through works(drama&movie). thank you. i love you.

:heart:

when i have time, i will post too ppc's goodbye messages in the couple interview.

• Like 11
  • Love 9

On 2/26/2019 at 8:03 PM, twoparkcouple said:

※Blu-ray, DVD list※

1. re-edited ep.1~16(director's version)

2. group commentary

3. couple commentary(PSJ, PMY, Director)

4. couple interview(PSJ, PMY)

5. no BGM, multiangle kiss scenes

6. no BGM, multiangle hug scenes

7. director interview

8. PSJ interview

9. PMY interview

10. bts of filming teaser

11. bts of photo shooting for poster

12. NG

13. bts of script reading

14. bts 1

15. bts 2

16. bts of wwwsk ritual ceremony

17. KHS interview

18. HBR interview

19. HCS interview

20. PYJ interview

<21~28 are given to only pre-orderers>

21. bts 3

22. bts 4

23. bts of watching ep.4: 

24. NG

25. bts 5

26. bts 6

27. bts 7

28. bts of wedding scenes(PSJ, PMY interview)

For those who are curious what is on the DVD, unfortunately 21-28 will not be included.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

awwww PPC are so sweet. Of cos we will always remember. It is an amazing project and we are blessed with two amazing couple that up until now we cant even forget about :wub:. I'm glad these two met and hope they will meet again in another project...

anw, to those who owned the dvd, which moment that you guys feel like ppc are real? You have the thought that "these two....it is so obvious that you guys are into each other..."?:P or anything that looks like their eyes were shining when mentioning each other? I'm dying to know kyahh

• Like 1
  • Love 3

yeah I love it when they have same taste in fashion:wub:

anw for those who couldn't buy the dvd, I think it is still worth to buy eventho the 13th dvd aren't available. Still, can watch the added vers of 13th ep kiss scene;) and there are some bts scenes so it is never to late to have this limited dvd ~

3 hours ago, marcel098 said:

For those who are curious what is on the DVD, unfortunately 21-28 will not be included.

Not that much will be excluded as @twoparkcouple mentioned some time ago (early Aug. I think). From what I rmb, only BTS #4->7 (they randomly divided all the BTS into 7 parts) are in the excluded disc 13, the rest from 21-28 in the above list are still included in other disc (tho I can't recall exactly which one ..). I kinda watch back & forth so I may be mistaken (or I may need to go back & double check later). Anyone plz help correct :P 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, quietobserver said:

Anw for those who couldn't buy the dvd, I think it is still worth to buy eventho the 13th dvd aren't available. 

It's true I agree. Tho it might be a lil bit tedious without the subtitle, I swear I can just sit there watching them & smile all day without understanding a single word. I feel like there're just so many things goin' on that I don't even know where or who to look at (which is why I keep replaying). And it's not just our OTP,  it's the dream team with perfectly explosive laughter & chemistry that is worth keeping as a good piece of memory. You won't regret it, in our VP & our legendary Miso I promise :wub:

• Like 1