[Drama 2018] Where Stars Land / Fox Bride Star ★ 여우각시별

Maetawinz

Lee Je Hoon Demonstrates His Strength In A Street Fight In “Where Stars Land”
Oct 19, 2018
by S. Park

f8439c90af6e4e7291344308d6294da3.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t
Lee Je Hoon will be displaying his amazing strength once again in SBS’s “Where Stars Land.”

In the drama, Lee Je Hoon appears as a rookie airport employee named Lee Soo Yeon who wants to hide the fact that he wears a device. Although he attempts to hide his identity, he also has difficulty ignoring injustice and has to balance these sides of him.

In the last episode, Lee Soo Yeon almost got caught after team leader Seo In Woo (played by Lee Dong Gun) officially brought up an issue about wearing a wearable device.

In new stills, Lee Soo Yeon finds himself in a fight against three people. He comes across these unidentified men while walking on the streets and is forced to show his strength after getting a bad feeling about them. He ends up getting into a fight that is a lot different from his previous one-on-one confrontations at the airport.

Lee-Je-Hoon11.jpg

Despite the men’s provocations, Lee Soo Yeon keeps his stoic facial expression while showing off his arm-twisting skills. He doesn’t bat an eye while the men struggle when going up against his strength. This makes viewers wonder if Lee Soo Yeon was able to fix his wearable device after asking Mr. Jang (played by Park Hyuk Kwon) to fix its malfunctions.

Lee Je Hoon entered the set full of confidence to shoot this scene. During rehearsals, he received detailed instructions for the action scene and focused when shooting. Since this is an important scene where another unexpected situation occurs, it took two days to complete filming this spectacular fight scene.

A source from the staff said, “We worked especially hard to film this. It will show off Lee Soo Yeon’s quiet but strong charms and present a suspenseful storyline. Please look forward to how Lee Soo Yeon, who hopes to hide his identity and live a quiet life, jumped into a street fight, as well as the full story and results from this incident.”

“Where Stars Land” airs on Mondays and Tuesdays at 10 p.m. KST. 

Where-Stars-Land4.jpg

Source

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, samecut123 said:

Chae Soo Bin Just Can’t Catch A Break In “Where Stars Land”

Oct 20, 2018
by L. Kim

Chae Soo Bin is caught having a mental breakdown in the upcoming episode of SBS’s “Where Stars Land.”

Set at the Incheon International Airport, it tells the story of Lee Soo Yeon (Lee Je Hoon), a mysterious man who holds a secret, and Han Yeo Reum (Chae Soo Bin), who has worked at the airport for one year and always does her best to be recognized for her work.

In the previous episode, Chae Soo Bin experienced an obstacle in her moving plans, causing her to secretly hide her luggage in the warehouse and eventually making the bomb disposal unit come out. At the end, Chae Soo Bin left the scene with her luggage after confessing the truth, and Lee Je Hoon invited her to his house.

At last, Chae Soo Bin enters the house, but something seems to be wrong because her pupils shake as she glances around in bewilderment. Viewers are already curious about the next obstacle she will be facing.

In this scene, Chae Soo Bin showed a realistic performance of walking into the house with heavy luggage. She added the vividness of the scene by expressing detailed emotions with her lost eyes and vexed expressions. Her nonchalant clumsiness made the crew burst into laughter.

The production crew stated, “Starting a reciprocal love line with Lee Soo Yeon, Han Yeo Reum will transform from being a ‘human bomb’ to a lovely character. After moving into her new home, she will cause a ‘big episode’ and take on a new role. Please look forward to Han Yeo Reum’s growth and her deepening romance with Lee Soo Yeon.”The upcoming episode of “Where Stars Land” will air on October 22 at 10 p.m. KST.

Source

I  am so amazed  of how many still they giving us in this two day , and I am a bit worry from that too .

Something wrong in her new house?? What is ?? It company apartment so it not she was tricked and it a house who already have someone living on ?? Just what the problem??

Someone behind her in the  picture so is that a joint apartment!! 

Ah they killing me with this question mark they teasing us with each still's

No worry she can always  to just go back to sy  apartment If something wrong  ( he don't mind, we don't mind at all :joy:)

She look so beautiful in this still's, I guess the problemwill  be on where this apartment is ! And who going to live with her !!

@samecut123 thanks for sharing  the news  and still's :heart:

The news are right , maybe sy  really wanted and trying hard to live a normal life and hidden  from people but that not totally his character, he had other side being playful, strong , charming and strong and can't Let  go, and have for sure some snaps when he just can't be forgivable or cool with some behaviour. ( the bomb  joke kid , when sy  couldn't  let go who he treat him )

I guess seeing him fighting outside the airport when he not bond to hide  anything, where  no one knows him  will show the really side that sy  hidden under the cool and indifferent  person vib  he trying you show all the time 

I'm still watching and there are a lot of great things about this show, especially performances by Lee Je Hoon and Kim Kyung Nam. 

However, I am still unsympathetic toward the character of YR and frequently find her annoying.  I hope that there is reason to change that.  In the meanwhile, I can't imagine what SY sees in her.

3 hours ago, thistle said:

I'm still watching and there are a lot of great things about this show, especially performances by Lee Je Hoon and Kim Kyung Nam. 

However, I am still unsympathetic toward the character of YR and frequently find her annoying.  I hope that there is reason to change that.  In the meanwhile, I can't imagine what SY sees in her.

Aww..dont be too hard on my baby YR :)

Hello everyone, I decide to de-lurk to write this post of "in defense of YR", heh. I know many viewers felt her annoying. But I, on the other hand, find her character to be quite endearing exactly because she's far from perfect. And I actually love what this writer is trying to do with her character so far. Slowly we see that there's more to her than the first two episodes have shown. I think her insecurity and desire to prove herself became her undoing as it send her in a wild goose chase, full of questionable and reckless decisions, for the sake of an acknowledgement from her superiors.  And I do wonder whether this is born out from the treatment of the superiors from her previous department. I surmise this because of the scene where she got her pay docked for two months. Later on we knew that it's because the drunk customer sexually harassed her. But the higher-up so ready to throw her under the bus, and I am suspecting that this was not the only time that the higher-up ended up sacrificing her, as also evident from the case where she was forced to apologize, or even kneel down, to the rude congressman's daughter by the director. As the episodes go, and once she let her insecurity slowly go, I find her to actually not as horrible worker as I initially imagine. For example, when she was late after hiding her luggage, she reported to mr. Gong that she has ordered the barriers and will check the order before mr. Gong even ask her. And I like that YR has such a soft heart. When everyone says that there's nothing that they can do to reverse the immigration decision about the couple from the Philippines, she's the only one insisting that they should do something. And lastly I love how chill she can be sometimes, like when NJ told her she doesnt have to act cool on her own, which is actually quite rude given how much YR tried not to rat her, YR only smiled and asked whether DK and NJ want to join her and ES for a beer. In short, this girl has tons of charms in my eyes. 

On what SY sees in her, my 2 cents is that because she's always treated him like a human, not some enigma to be solved. Yes, SY has had a crush on her the moment she stepped in the cafe, but I think his feeling really grows beyond just a crush after knowing her more. And how can he not fall more for her. She's probably among a few people who consistently treats SY like a person first before anything else. After knowing that he's the same guy that helped her in the accident, she sincerely thank him and her behavior with him stay the same. She didnt treat him any different, she still bickered with him and even called him a jerk (undeservingly if I may say). After knowing about him not being able to feel pain in his right hand, she still fussed about the said hand and told him that she wont tell anyone about it. And she respected him enough not to ask him about what caused his hand to be the way it is. One tidbit that I really love about the bus scene is when she kept to herself when she realized that SY didnt plan to acknowledge her in the bus although sitting practically next to her. After the confession, I love how her insecurity about whether she's deserving of his feelings comes not from his "super power" but from his competencies at work that she considered far too superior compared to her. And when she knew about his disability status, how much I love that she still ask why her, indirectly implying that she still feels the same about how she fell short to be at the reciving end of his affection. His worth didnt lower, i.e. becomes closer to her, even after she knew about his condition. For all of these reasons, I can totally see why SY falls further for her. She sees him as an ordinary human, who has special circumstances yes, deserving to be treated as a person, not some impossibility that needs to be crushed (in IW's case) or mystery that needs to be probed (in Mr. Choi case before SK put a brake on him). 

Sorry for the long post. But I tend to get carried away when I am passionate about sth, just like YR, haha. 

57 minutes ago, bajing said:

But I tend to get carried away when I am passionate about sth, just like YR, haha.

I appreciate your point, and I applaud your support of the actress. 

Unfortunately, the harder someone attempts to persuade me to agree, the less I am inclined to do so.  

1 hour ago, thistle said:

I appreciate your point, and I applaud your support of the actress. 

Unfortunately, the harder someone attempts to persuade me to agree, the less I am inclined to do so.  

In case there's a misunderstanding, I actually am not trying to convince you. The aim of my post is just simply to put my 2 cents in writing to provide a different point of view as I felt there are rarely post about YR as a character. I apologize for using your post as a spring board and hence may make you feel that my post directed specifically at you. You are entitled to your opinion as well as I am to mine. So no worries if you think YR is so undeserving of SY, while I think the opposite :D

We will always have the difference opinion on certain actress.... It is always a conflict on interest on the issue... But then when the story end all we can says the character only can be made for her.... Just enjoy what the storyline is and let the writer do their job and make us fall in love with the drama as a whole... 

@bajing wow you wrote it well, for me I really like her when she said "It may be just a simple question for the people who ask, but it'll be painful for the person who needs to answer it every time" because that's so trueee, people often ask something that makes other uncomfortable, it's when I wanted to befriend with HYR in real life :D

Also she isn't that bad at work after getting the praised from YSK, like she was the one who offered to find the husband and asked the wife to get treatment, she helped the passengers instead of just waiting, she offered LSY to work together for his punishment, and she also did her punishment. The problems are she tends to work with her heart and her clumsiness, actually it really helps when someone works with their heart especially related to the customer, but sometimes it can go wrong when the situation doesn't support.

And I also like how she enthusiastically answered the woman on the bus about her job, if it were me I'd answer it briefly lol.

If I was LSY, after having fallen in love in 3 seconds, knowing her true nature doesn't make me lost the interest. It's actually more realistic when he has liked her for long time if we get this fast progress, otherwise it's reasonable if people thought LSY might need some more time to really like her.

Hi everyone let summary what we had answers to it and what we still waiting for 

• Yr dad was the one who saved and keep taking  care of sy at least till he was in college age and Yr  was in high school that at least 3 years since the accident happened when system was 17 years old and Yr was 14 years old, that a long time I guess we still waiting for more to know why Yr wasn't with her dad that time to meet sy, so that leave us with choice that maybe she was living with her mother away and only visiting her father

• We know that Yr  father isnt a live , for Yr to go visit his old restaurant with that sad and longing face, what happened to him?? When that happens?? And why the restaurant has to go for someone from sy side ( someone who clearly coming from high technology education)did Yr father give the restaurant to sy or sy buy it after his death since that place mean so much to him!!

• The device  sy wearing  isn't normal or legal one , he did make it himself with the help of the new restaurant owner, I think sy did go to that collage for that reason , and I think he did design it himself and it was doing in technical part from his friend, it not completely wrong to design your  own tools but it become problem using it as medical devices in daily life without permission so sy in hard situation now 

• Sy hidden so much from Yr for someone who is about to start romance with, I guess this week he need to start sharing at least about his connected to her father and how he start to have feelings for her, that important as much as his secret, I don't know maybe he will surprise me and tell her everything even his secret all at once this week , he seemed had thought about that and that why he ask her to stay the night at his house as step to start be honest  and sharing things with her 

• Siw did ask about sy   after the accident  at some point  , if he didn't  he wouldn't exactly  know that " sy lose all his nervous feeling in his right hand and leg for good " he saw the accident but the words  he used when he talked  with yang say he know  exactly his situation after the accident and after  his first few surgeries when doctor  find that the damage was incurable, the question what he did after that!!! But at least we know he  did care and ask about him till that point  ( not enough to to forgive him yet) 

• the big mystery team leader yang  ture  husband and what her connect with other men here!! No matter who here husband  for sure this woman had so much men lover and care for her , I can see why too she amazing, i don't know what I will  feel if she was Siw  wife in the end ah they playing with us every episode I think I get her chart with other and it get mess again next episode 

So is it safe for us to assume that SY applied for work at the airport because of YR? And not SIW? I can understand YR wanting to work in the airport because of her dad, but still not clear about SY. I eould think with his condition, he could have chosen another job with less risk of exposure of his condition. 

@samecut123 @0909_Jae hello guys!!!!! i finally found out the ENGLISH OST!! that we've been curious all this time. it will be released soon i think!

here is the link, its by the singer O.WHEN! 

https://www.facebook.com/O.WhenMusic/videos/2201634373441324/

the title is MYSTIC WORLD!!! <3 

cant wait until this ost released!!!!

2 hours ago, orangeprincess18 said:

@samecut123 @0909_Jae hello guys!!!!! i finally found out the ENGLISH OST!! that we've been curious all this time. it will be released soon i think!

here is the link, its by the singer O.WHEN! 

https://www.facebook.com/O.WhenMusic/videos/2201634373441324/

the title is MYSTIC WORLD!!! <3 

cant wait until this ost released!!!!

YESS!! :heart: 

0003875895_001_20181004135410576.jpg?typ

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&amp;aid=0003875895

Alright, i know how to handle the sweet scenes: just FF them. Now back to business.

The latest ep was hilarious. Was imagining classical music bgm while those security and valet gang fight in slomo. But why they didnt called the security earlier?

And the director. Used to watched him either in full bad or good guy. But never see him in both serious (to the point dislike him so much) and funny like this. (Manager Lee really enjoying his revenge? arent he?).

About next ep, my finger will be busy FF-ing.

12 minutes ago, dotonly said:

But why they didnt called the security earlier?

I love that Drama so much - but in a few points I just need to accept it as a fairy tale.... Hello - how could those  guys even enter the office??? I worked on a much smaller airport but i needed the right chipcard to enter areas.

I decided to ignore those facts - its KDrama after all...

Monday comes faster please.... I just ended up rewatching the last episode. This Drama really catched me.

Maybe this has been mentioned before but i think YR familiar with Fox Bride Star. Was her father the owner of that place before?

And about YR and her guy friend, are they childhood friends?

26 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

I love that Drama so much - but in a few points I just need to accept it as a fairy tale.... Hello - how could those  guys even enter the office??? I worked on a much smaller airport but i needed the right chipcard to enter areas.

I decided to ignore those facts - its KDrama after all...

I know right? Everyone has a keycard to get into the secured area. Not even the freaking offices. I had to visit a fixed wing area last month as a visitor and had to have a photo taken at reception. And to be signed out. As the whole area is locked down and this was in case of a fire. 

My own government department or section requires an access card. Which other staff can't even get into. 

This is Incheon. Its so freaking big. I went through it 4 times in 1yr and I can't remember how to navigate it.

The valet gang problem is still unsettled right? I was confused cuz they got out from that office just like that. Maybe the answer is on next eps.

58 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

I know right? Everyone has a keycard to get into the secured area. Not even the freaking offices. I had to visit a fixed wing area last month as a visitor and had to have a photo taken at reception. And to be signed out. As the whole area is locked down and this was in case of a fire. 

My own government department or section requires an access card. Which other staff can't even get into. 

This is Incheon. Its so freaking big. I went through it 4 times in 1yr and I can't remember how to navigate it.

When I worked at the Airport the CEO changed. When I started there where a few persons incl. my father who had the right to take visitors into secured areas. But it still needed to write down. With the new CEO that changed and only visitors with an own card which was needed to give out after sign a paper where allowed.

And as I said - the Airport is not small - but not at all as big as Incheon. While I had my trainee days I was able to work on all areas of the airport. I really loved that. So I worked in the Custom Service as well.. A STranger would never be able to just walk in. The Moment someone would tried the security would have been called.

But we all know - KDrama can only work like that. A Guy like Mr. Gong who actually never really worked would be trouble too. And the Airport CEO who would just turn his back and say - I will come back later - oh my gosh. I don´t think our CEO would have act like that.

Still - I love to see the Airport and a lot reminds me on the good days. I loved to work there and even as a Child I was often there.

Archived