[Drama 2018] Where Stars Land / Fox Bride Star ★ 여우각시별

Maetawinz

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really cannot support SIW's character. I am turned off even more to know that he did leave his badly injured dongsaeng ( his own words ) having witnessed the injury. 

I know I see scumbags at work all the time. I can honestly say I can't think of an acceptable reason for someone to walk away from a bad accident. If they are party to the accident. Much less someone you supposedly cherished.

Geez, did LDG sign up as a bad guy? If he did then its understandable. Then he should backstab LSY then.

I am back i have to comment  this pictures  are promising so much , that not a guy who trying to back off from his confess or deny his feeling anymore 

DpnfDNoXcAEw6wc?format=jpg not letting go even after she standing now :heart:watch your hand sy,  wait I change my mind don't watch it just follow your feeling 

A face of a girl realizing that he a guy in her eyes not just a coworker  or friend :love:

DpnfDaPX4AASRQl?format=jpg

As I read from the news  they were talking about his confess when that happen, I guess from the news and preview  yr  going to ask if really meant it!! And why he likes her !! Why it her!! And as much as I understand the accident hug is going to be significant for yr  to start understand her feeling , and for sy to make sure she get that his feeling are really 

So love line is starting my friends  just like she soon will know his second  secret, I don't think he mind it he just not ready to risk losing her or see pity in her eyes , but he want to be with her more than his fear 

I would like seeing the scene where yr  helping him with direct  words and acting , 

Even the man who helping him isn't like yr  he tell him "thankful ( at least )  you can't feel pain "  yr in other side tell him it not okay at all to be hurt a little even if you can't feel pain , this different  that make him feeling like a normal person in someone eyes and heart.

I am enjoying the drama so far, unrealistic situations and all. Loving our OTP and their interactions. Loving how SY does things for YR quietly. Absolutely squealing over her question and his confession. :wub: Now I wonder when and how she will start falling in love with him too. 

I have so many other questions! Where is YR’s Father now? Besides talking about him in the first two episodes, there hasn’t been any more mentions. Is he still alive? Has he perhaps disappeared without telling his family? Is that why YR is working at the airport, so that one day she may meet him?

Is YR’s Mother working abroad, or was it just a trip? Why aren’t they staying together? 

Is SIW SY’s stepbrother or not? Coz the subs that I read seem to suggest they aren’t. Or maybe SIW was lying to Team Leader Yang. Why is SIW so afraid of SY? Is there some dark secret that may destroy him? 

Who was TL Yang supposed to be married to? SIW? Or Team Leader Choi? Someone mentioned that TL Yang and Choi were using banmal. Were they supposed to get married, but SIW got between them? TL Choi seems to hate SIW’s guts.

I’m also rooting for our cute Security OTP. They so belong together! I hope NYJ isn’t interested in SY, from the way she was observing him this whole episode. Maybe just curious? Please don’t create a messy love pentagon with SY, YR, KES, ODG and NJY. I think just KES getting his heart broken will be sad enough.

Can’t wait for tonight’s episode! 

1 minute ago, joonminfan said:

I am enjoying the drama so far, unrealistic situations and all. Loving our OTP and their interactions. Loving how SY does things for YR quietly. Absolutely squealing over her question and his confession. :wub: Now I wonder when and how she will start falling in love with him too. 

I have so many other questions! Where is YR’s Father now? Besides talking about him in the first two episodes, there hasn’t been any more mentions. Is he still alive? Has he perhaps disappeared without telling his family? Is that why YR is working at the airport, so that one day she may meet him?

Is YR’s Mother working abroad, or was it just a trip? Why aren’t they staying together? 

Is SIW SY’s stepbrother or not? Coz the subs that I read seem to suggest they aren’t. Or maybe SIW was lying to Team Leader Yang. Why is SIW so afraid of SY? Is there some dark secret that may destroy him? 

Who was TL Yang supposed to be married to? SIW? Or Team Leader Choi? Someone mentioned that TL Yang and Choi were using banmal. Were they supposed to get married, but SIW got between them? TL Choi seems to hate SIW’s guts.

I’m also rooting for our cute Security OTP. They so belong together! I hope NYJ isn’t interested in SY, from the way she was observing him this whole episode. Maybe just curious? Please don’t create a messy love pentagon with SY, YR, KES, ODG and NJY. I think just KES getting his heart broken will be sad enough.

Can’t wait for tonight’s episode! 

Siw  was sy step brother it was written in his character summery  , if we put together all the informationwe have till now 

They become brother when sy was 13 years  old since Siw father married  sy mother and the accident happened when sy  was 17 years old so they were brother for 5 years at least  ( I hope it gives you answer) 

No final answer about who yang was married  or still married till now ( she said she still  married on paper) we  just with every episode adding more man to the list ( the big  mystery :joy:)

Yeh the security otp  already interesting, me and yes I hope she not fallen  for sy  I don't need more of this things anymore 

What I get that yr  mother working abroad  she just come back to break and there don't live together since I don't think yr  mother home is in  the city , or maybe she has another family !!! We still don't know 

Finally about yr father he the biggest  mystery  for real now, he has all the keys of the connection of all the characters in think a little by little we will find about him  by finding about the past other characters, 

I hope he a live but they hints that the owner  of the restaurant has changed but for sure it really strange of still alive but away from family 

I still think  that when sy saved yr  for the first time one year ago it wasn't that he was just passing there , maybe he really know her or know who her father was 

:joy: she totally get it wrong at first 

That what people call a deny mood or not understand suddenly loving, she didnt  why  he will like her when he hate her acting and behaviour 

That helpless  yr  you have to face it 

So we know the owner of the restaurant has changed - I wonder if it was YRs Dad in the Past. So I wonder too if there is a link between the old and the new owner.

We know from today her dad showed YRs Picture to SY - telling her thats his daughter.

We know too that YR came to the restaurant on one day - and SY recognized her. But she can´t remember him - looks like she was lost in memories - visiting the place where her father once worked. So I guess the name from the restaurant did not change.

Oh and I got my answer - I really wanted to know why SIW did not help in the past - i could have lived with him not able to leave the car - because he was bounded. But in real - he used the chance to run away from the gangsters. Did he even call for help? I know why he tried to get rid of SY. He can´t escape his own memory - need to face his own demons - need to remember what he has done and what a lousy human he is. And sure - if SY talks everyone will find out about that. His nice build up lies will all collapse.

Yes I know he meet her in the past 

He know that she the daughter from the start 

For her he maybe was random person she know but for him her father was his saviour and she was already family, I guess she was kind to him even back than she was different  since she didn't look at him like other as he said human that can hurt you from staring 

So that why he was different  with her from the start, he did fell for her now that not related  to her father but in the start he did protect  her since her father and she herself  was the only pretty  things on the most horrible  time in his life 

I hope what happen to her father  after that ( and we don't know what yet)  will not coming to hunt or hurt this love 

The fact that he knew her long before the accident a year ago, makes everything he has been doing around her makes so much more sense now. Also it explains why he happened to be there when she nearly had the accident a year ago he happened to be there. I am guessing that he tended to follow her around then, but perhaps stopped after the accident as he had revealed his little secret somehow. Also, explains to me why he was so quick to start following her around and why it seemed to mean so much to him that she never asked him what had happened and thanked him for what he had done. He had always liked her. 

lol

That why he can't hold his feeling  anymore  that why he not giving up on her 

OMG it was for so long they keep meet and he keep being falling  for her even without direct  connect but now she even close and she more winning  his heart  how can he deny it more longer, how can he back off or how can he not being so happy to tried to win her 

It fate  , it the fate that keep bring her on his life even without her noticing it, that why he was so shocked when they meet in the rain when  she again appear in front of him  by fate 

That beautiful but I need sub did he tell her that he liked her from years  ??? Or I mistake it ??? 

Edit: I think it has something to do with ye father, we're he get money to treatment, where he could  find someone to give him that device, I just hope yr  father issue with not trun to bigger  problem latter, till now look like he was a  beautiful  fate for sy  but I hope that fate will be beautiful on yr side not a problem.

Team leader talk about miracle , so sy  treatment story did have a miracle element, maybe just little things from other or fate make the impossible is possible with him, I think there more for the story I think yr  father was that miracle element , maybe he give more than just money  and lover support, they killing me her 

That why he can't hold his feeling  anymore  that why he not giving up on her 

OMG it was for so long they keep meet and he keep being falling  for her even without direct  connect but now she even close and she more winning  his heart  how can he deny it more longer, how can he back off or how can he not being so happy to tried to win her 

It fate  , it the fate that keep bring her on his life even without her noticing it, that why he was so shocked when they meet in the rain when  she again appear in front of him  by fate 

That beautiful but I need sub did he tell her that he liked her from years  ??? Or I mistake it ??? 

Edit: I think it has something to do with ye father, we're he get money to treatment, where he could  find someone to give him that device, I just hope yr  father issue with not trun to bigger  problem latter, till now look like he was a  beautiful  fate for sy  but I hope that fate will be beautiful on yr side not a problem.

Team leader  yang talk about miracle , so sy  treatment story did have a miracle element, maybe just little things from other or fate make the impossible is possible with him, I think there more for the story I think yr  father was that miracle element , maybe he give more than just money  and love , family support, they killing me her 

Where Star Land today

https://www.dramamilk.com/where-stars-land-live-recap-episodes-11-and-12-kdrama/

PREVIEW 

SY -Would you like to wash up first?

YR – Na young-joo, In the morning when I left Soo-yeons house, I saw her at the door. What should I do.

SK – How did your work go, you should brief the other team leader.

IW – DO you want me to do it by myself?

YJ – I don’t see Lee Soo-yeon today.

MJ – You should prove that your prosthesis is safe in the airport.

SY – Otherwise I quit.

VO – Yeorum and Soo-yeon are dating, they sleep together.

ES – I want to know what kind of a-hole is spreading that kind of rumor around?

My friends  did your remember  I write before this episode  that  I am trying hard to not hate  or judge SIW  before seeing more from his view but  he will be hunted  if he messed  with yr feeling for Sy 

It official  now I am hating and hunting him I can forgive  anything and understanding everything's  he did with big heart but to use yr  to know more about sy  is my limit 

this big  hateful man he noticed that his brother liked  her so he giving her hints  so she can find more and than  he get close to her to know from her acting like caring brother 

Hateful, he did many Hateful things  but that my limit  of trying to give him a chance ( I hope I am wrong I know my big and soft  heart)

2 minutes ago, nona88 said:

My friends  did your remember  I write before this episode  that  I am trying hard to not hate  or judge SIW  before seeing more from his view but  he will be hunted  if he messed  with yr feeling for Sy 

It official  now I am hating and hunting him I can forgive  anything and understanding everything's  he did with big heart but to use yr  to know more about sy  is my limit 

this big  hateful man he noticed that his brother liked  her so he giving her hints  so she can find more and than  he get close to her to know from her acting like caring brother 

Hateful, he did many Hateful things  but that my limit  of trying to give him a chance ( I hope I am wrong I know my big and soft  heart)

I agree that IW is not earning any sympathy or love from me at all. The man is just trying to hurt SY out of fear of himself being exposed and it seems like he feel upset that SY can walk around fine with no problems. IW has serious issues to purposefully attack and try to cut our SY down. But I think that SY will overcome our local baddies because YR will give him strength. I know that many don't like it when a hero seems to have a main purpose around the Leading Lady, but in this instance it makes sense. Also, sometimes in real life people can become a motivator and support to others, particularly when coming out of a low point or have as low of self-worth as SY has had due to his accident. YR makes him feel worthwhile and she makes him feel whole.

As for IW trying to drive YR away from SY by exposing his disability, that will fall through big time. She has already proven that such things would not change her perspective of SY. She will recognize that he went through a hard time, but she will  not be the kind of person to throw him to the curb because of an imperfection.

10 minutes ago, nona88 said:

What make me mad is he really doesn't feel sorry to what happened to SY. That time when the accident happened SY whispers for IW to save him, but instead, he just runs away.

And now He use YR, the person who really important to SY. I HATE HIM

55 minutes ago, guinearoyal said:

I agree that IW is not earning any sympathy or love from me at all. The man is just trying to hurt SY out of fear of himself being exposed and it seems like he feel upset that SY can walk around fine with no problems. IW has serious issues to purposefully attack and try to cut our SY down. But I think that SY will overcome our local baddies because YR will give him strength. I know that many don't like it when a hero seems to have a main purpose around the Leading Lady, but in this instance it makes sense. Also, sometimes in real life people can become a motivator and support to others, particularly when coming out of a low point or have as low of self-worth as SY has had due to his accident. YR makes him feel worthwhile and she makes him feel whole.

As for IW trying to drive YR away from SY by exposing his disability, that will fall through big time. She has already proven that such things would not change her perspective of SY. She will recognize that he went through a hard time, but she will  not be the kind of person to throw him to the curb because of an imperfection.

dear i am not fearing him trying to drive YR away from sy since that not going to happen just cause of that we know YR so well now 

i am fearing he using her to know SY secret and drive  him  out with that, using her to hurt him , i know that not SY is the kind to blame YR for anything that may happen without she knows the truth and not YR the person who going to let SIW get away with hurting or using SY 

but till that all out clear i am fearing the fact this great OTP feeling to each other, i hate him for that even if it for once or for thought to do that 

i hope  at first he really cared for him in secret and that he just doing that to make it sure that YR can accept SY before he falls more for her and being hurt more after that, i really hope we all mistaking here what he really trying to do by attacking SY from all the side , i hope not cause i want to trust in SWI now but cause SY and his suffering, but my heart is one thing and the logic of what we see now is something also ,

the logic now say this : till now he just big weak person who fearing to lose everything he loses, he feels guilty and can't understand that SY not there to destroy him , he just drawing in his fear and guilty from one side and from his selfless personality on another side that why want to make SY get out of his life 

41 minutes ago, irma1129 said:

What make me mad is he really doesn't feel sorry to what happened to SY. That time when the accident happened SY whispers for IW to save him, but instead, he just runs away.

And now He use YR, the person who really important to SY. I HATE HIM

yes join the hunt my friends he out there for all the fans now to hunt him

edit : 

i like we saw that YR trouble history wasn't a real trouble one, she wasn't as we thought at first only thinks she did right when she act wrong all the time, she did really work hard and good job in the past and what she said to SY back than make sense now 

she was doing her best for the old job and her old boss was in secret like her work and respect her, she did the best in that place where she has to deal with strong people and keep the job running she even win their respect, she didn't mind get punishment for that 

the problems start when she was punishment for her protecting herself from harassment and even get the cold treatment and was threating to be fire from people who above,

her old team leader seems cold as ice from outside but he really cared for her , he couldn't help or comfort her or give her back  the spirt she lose after that , but that why he sends her to team leader YANG he give her a new chance,  it wasn't punishment as she thought he give her a chance to be  out and send for the right person t help her grow up more and bring her spirt 

Archived